• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

After Sust...???

tander

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hypothetically speaking:
For the last 12 weeks I have been on Sust 250 every 4 days and Var 50mg/daily for the last 4 weeks???Last pinn of Sust was on the 12th of April. I am scheduled to begin the Clomid tomorrow???
In the last 12 weeks I have gained 10lbs and reduced my BF from 19.8% to 11.6%,
Work out - I???m on a four day split and do Cardio in the morning (four days a week) on an empty stomach for 40 min, wait for 30 min then have a protein shake or egg wht omelet ect???.
Diet ??? Vary disciplined???2800 -3300 cal/day, 150 - 220 g protein, 20 - 30 g fat, 30 ??? 60 g carbs???6 meals a day???

Current stats ??? 5???11??? 189lbs 11.6% BF
Goals ??? reduce BF to 7% (reduce existing BF by 5% = 180lbs w/ 7% BF)

PCT ??? Clomid 10 mg/daily for three weeks????

My question is:
Can I start taking Winni now and by-pass the clomid? I would like to take the Winni at 50mg/day with Var 50mg/day for 6 additional weeks???to polish-off the gains and look good by mid June, then take clomid if necessary??????

Clomid dose is off. 100/100/75/50 for FOUR weeks. 10mg ED for 3 weeks will not work. Diet is off as well IMHO, you need more cals and more protein.

I'd keep clear of the winny....and yes, Clomid is necessary.

/V

Your last injection was 3 weeks ago ?

I think you should finish your PCT and start another cycle in July, maybe the 3rd week of June.

IMO, testosterone should always be included.

Its not going to kill you to start the winny/var, I just don't think it would be the best idea. Remember var is a 17aa.

100mg var ED seems to be the right dosage for males.

That is not a smart idea. You should always run test along with your orals, the best thing for you to do is start your PCT as planned. Most likely this is not the last summer of your life, however you have to fuck up only once to be on HRT for the rest of your life. I would also increase your Clomid dosage, recommend doing something like 100/100/75/50.

Clomid dose is off. 100/100/75/50 for FOUR weeks. 10mg ED for 3 weeks will not work. Diet is off as well IMHO, you need more cals and more protein.

/V

oh, I didnt read his whole post.

Vic just gave you much better advice.

lol, I'm sure you don't sleep good at night without my approval of your posts do you Victor :)

oh, I didnt read his whole post.

Vic just gave you much better advice.

lol, I'm sure you don't sleep good at night without my approval of your posts do you Victor :)

I got to admit you got me tossin and turnin...it's all good though, I just tell the wife it's the tren and I cry in the closet. lol

/V

/V

Thanks my numbers were off???clomid is 50 mg/tab???not 10/tab???

So I want to understand this correctly???100mg a week for the first and second???then 75 mg for the 3rd and 50mg of the 4th week???

Can I continue taking the Var? and bump it up to 80mg/day?

So I want to understand this correctly???100mg a week for the first and second???then 75 mg for the 3rd and 50mg of the 4th week???

Clomi is a 100mg ed and so on not a week just incase

Did u use an ai while on the sust? Off subject but just curious.

Yes, that's if you mean ED per week. But just to be extra clear, this is how I run my clomid...

4 WEEKS LONG

??? 100MG ED WEEK 1
??? 100MG ED WEEK 2
??? 75MG ED WEEK 3
??? 50MG ED WEEK 4

**OPTIONAL**
On day one and day two of clomid/PCT treatment, take 200mg a day, afterwards, start at 100mg ED and follow the above protocol.

How do you check your BF%? I ask because you are very precise. And like jlee asked, did you use an AI? As for your diet, 2800 cals a day is a single meal for many of us. Your protein intake should also be doubled, at least.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, that's if you mean ED per week. But just to be extra clear, this is how I run my clomid...

4 WEEKS LONG

??? 100MG ED WEEK 1
??? 100MG ED WEEK 2
??? 75MG ED WEEK 3
??? 50MG ED WEEK 4

**OPTIONAL**
On day one and day two of clomid/PCT treatment, take 200mg a day, afterwards, start at 100mg ED and follow the above protocol.

How do you check your BF%? I ask because you are very precise. And like jlee asked, did you use an AI? As for your diet, 2800 cals a day is a single meal for many of us. Your protein intake should also be doubled, at least.

/V

BF tested in a tank...Hydro.
AI - no (I don???t even know what your talking about) - just Sus and Var
Re. the 2800 cal - for many of you - my goal is/was to put on 10 -15 lbs and loose BF...I did not want to over-eat and just get bloated...
With all due respect most of you in here are truly dedicated professionals???I am a gym rat looking to get to my goals with a little edge too???!

I have three to four protein shakes a day and eat eggs, steak(s), cottage cheese, tuna, chicken, turkey, and a whole lot of veggies ??? salads???

Also FYI I asked/started another thread for the propose of learning WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF???I appreciate the direction given in this thread, however I am looking for education or info on why and what happen if??? why cant I jump to Winni and continue with the var for an additional 6 weeks and them go to the clomid? Please understand that to us ???new guys??? who look to you all for help and direction, we???re told thirty different things by thirty different people???sometimes by asking a SIMILAR question in a different way we get the direction needed to make an informed decession???I wish you would not have closed it???but I aint going to BITCH about it! :winkfinger:

AI - no (I don???t even know what your talking about) - just Sus and Var

If you don't know what an AI is, you shouldn't be using AAS to begin with.

In other words, you didn't read any of the stickies....or the rules for that matter. Your diet is off IF you are looking to bulk and are trying to gain 10-15lbs of LBM.

Yes, I closed your thread. It will remain closed because you are asking the same question HERE. No need to have two threads going on at one time about the SAME situation with the SAME person. Had you read the rules you should know that you are told to give your age, kindly state it.

If you read the rules, you would know that posting a thread about AAS advice should include all stats, including your AGE. You posted no stats what so ever, another reason why I closed your thread.

/V

Just run the goshdarn winny with an AI (aromatase inhibitor). fuck it. Ur cycle was kinda unplanned. If you dont have any side effects by now you probably wont get much from oral standalone winny either. and ur eating enough for a recreation lifter i supposed. im not sure if ur dieting cuz i ate 2800 calories in elementary school. I was kidding about running the Winny alone. Save it for when you have some Test. Anytime u run a test with an oral it multiplies the gain tremendously. And you havent started a pct yet? Are you tired? drained? shit man get on that pct pront its almost been 3 weeks.

2800 cals a day is a single meal for many of us.

/V

Is this real life?

I think I already have food coming back up my esophagus and I'm droppin deuces 2-3 times a day, I don't know how you guys do it lol

If you don't know what an AI is, you shouldn't be using AAS to begin with.

In other words, you didn't read any of the stickies....or the rules for that matter. Your diet is off IF you are looking to bulk and are trying to gain 10-15lbs of LBM.

Yes, I closed your thread. It will remain closed because you are asking the same question HERE. No need to have two threads going on at one time about the SAME situation with the SAME person. Had you read the rules you should know that you are told to give your age, kindly state it.

If you read the rules, you would know that posting a thread about AAS advice should include all stats, including your AGE. You posted no stats what so ever, another reason why I closed your thread.

/V

Ladies and gents??? this is what we call a power trip???(dude you take this way too serious, lighten up???or???get laid???)

I just love it how people like you in life, who think they know it all (and granted you probably do...) think that anyone who doesn???t meet you standard deserves to be treated as a lesser person and considered second-rate???

If you want to be a ???good or an EXCELLENT??? moderator???read the threads, ( I never said I wanted to BULK UP and get a better understanding of others???your there to help???) did you notice that you didn???t even educate or provide any reasoning ??? your answers are merely to show off what you know -

FYI 90% of my previous post (nor anyone else???s for that matter ???state age???!!! ??? or I close your thread???)

IN LIFE YOU???LL BE REMEMBERED FOR HOW YOU???VE HELPED OTHERS???:hmmm:

Ladies and gents… this is what we call a power trip…(dude you take this way too serious, lighten up…or…get laid…)

I just love it how people like you in life, who think they know it all (and granted you probably do...) think that anyone who doesn’t meet you standard deserves to be treated as a lesser person and considered second-rate…

If you want to be a “good or an EXCELLENT” moderator…read the threads, ( I never said I wanted to BULK UP and get a better understanding of others…your there to help…) did you notice that you didn’t even educate or provide any reasoning – your answers are merely to show off what you know -

FYI 90% of my previous post (nor anyone else’s for that matter “state age…!!! – or I close your thread”)

IN LIFE YOU’LL BE REMEMBERED FOR HOW YOU’VE HELPED OTHERS…:hmmm:

In all honesty I don't think you're taking this seriously enough. He's right, if you don't even know what an AI is you didn't do your homework. If you didn't do your homework you shouldn't be playing with your hormones. You say you didn't eat enough because you wanted to avoid bloat, well that's one of the reasons you use an AI. AI stands for aromatase inhibitor, it keeps your precious testosterone from converting to estrogen, not only does that mean less test for gains, but that means bloat and possible gyno. Also you should've had your pct sorted before you ever did your first pin, not when you're ready to finish your cycle. So have fun with your bitch tits and keep playing russian roulette with a lifetime of HRT.

I'm not the type to be harsh but you're obviously asking for it

LMFAO....this is what I have to deal with when simply trying to keep the board clean. Oh yeah, big power trip I'm on here. We have rules here for a reason, leave if you don't like them.

/V

In all honesty I don't think you're taking this seriously enough. He's right, if you don't even know what an AI is you didn't do your homework. If you didn't do your homework you shouldn't be playing with your hormones. You say you didn't eat enough because you wanted to avoid bloat, well that's one of the reasons you use an AI. AI stands for aromatase inhibitor, it keeps your precious testosterone from converting to estrogen, not only does that mean less test for gains, but that means bloat and possible gyno. Also you should've had your pct sorted before you ever did your first pin, not when you're ready to finish your cycle. So have fun with your bitch tits and keep playing russian roulette with a lifetime of HRT.

I'm not the type to be harsh but you're obviously asking for it

This is a great answer you put me in my place while providing guidance.
I'll start taking my PCT tomorrow as pre-planed...

No bitch tits here...or hrt ...

Thanks

This is a great answer you put me in my place while providing guidance.
I'll start taking my PCT tomorrow as pre-planed...

No bitch tits here...or hrt ...

Thanks

lol no problem

be respectful around here and you won't have any problems, everyone's willing to help if you want to listen

just be careful in the future and make sure you've got everything straight

Back