• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Complete shutdown?

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is a 2 part question.

#1 Do pro bodybuilders EVER get off juice? Are they ON all the time? And if they are ON all the time, do they ever use HCG? Wouldn't make much sense to me if you're just going to go back on juice again. To me it would like crashing a car, getting it fixed up and then crashing it again.

#2 If someone were to be on exogenous testosterone (at bodybuilder doses of 300mgs and up per week) for the rest of their life, what would be shut down in their body? Just their testicles? Or would their thyroid also be shutdown? Would their adrenals be shutdown as well?

LOL...he takes time "off" to give his body a "rest"...but his time off includes 5,000iu's of HCG EOD.

After about two years straight test usage I still got my wife pregnant twice. Technically I should have been very shut down shouldnt I ? I even accused her of cheating which after it came out of my mouth I saw what a big mistake that was. I take HCG and clomid in an alternating fashion throughout and clearly it keeps something running.

LOL...he takes time "off" to give his body a "rest"...but his time off includes 5,000iu's of HCG EOD.

Yeah. LOL I remember him saying that. But what is the point of doing that for? Why fix your car to then crash it again? To give the body "time off"? Why???? What's the purpose of doing that?

After about two years straight test usage I still got my wife pregnant twice. Technically I should have been very shut down shouldnt I ? I even accused her of cheating which after it came out of my mouth I saw what a big mistake that was. I take HCG and clomid in an alternating fashion throughout and clearly it keeps something running.

I'm not trying to get anyone preggo. Is that the whole point of HCG and clomid? Just in case I want kids?

If it's for "testosterone", then why not just stay on "testosterone" all the time?

I'm not trying to get anyone preggo. Is that the whole point of HCG and clomid? Just in case I want kids?

If it's for "testosterone", then why not just stay on "testosterone" all the time?

Well back in the old days..when gear users would actually throw a little caution in the wind...you would actually come off a gear completely after your cycle. To help speed recovery of natural test production you would use HCG during the cycle so your nuts wouldn't atrophy. Your PCT would normally go a lot better if your nuts didn't have start the recovery being the size of raisins. Clomid, taken after the cycle, helps stimulate LF production which signal your nuts to go to work.

Anyway..now we just cruise on 500mg test/week between cycles and never come off. LOL.YMMV.

Well back in the old days..when gear users would actually throw a little caution in the wind...you would actually come off a gear completely after your cycle. To help speed recovery of natural test production you would use HCG during the cycle so your nuts wouldn't atrophy. Your PCT would normally go a lot better if your nuts didn't have start the recovery being the size of raisins. Clomid, taken after the cycle, helps stimulate LF production which signal your nuts to go to work.

Anyway..now we just cruise on 500mg test/week between cycles and never come off. LOL.YMMV.

And what about my #2 question? Does taking gear for a long time shutdown the adrenals or the thyroid?

I would think your tyroid would get shut down by running something like T3 or T4 and not by Test alone. If you blast and cruise I still say its a good idea to go natty at least once or twice a year. If you completly clear your resceptors and then blast off again you will actually have better gains. Curent philospohy is 8 week cycle (unless your running EQ then 10-12) and if you are not going to do 8 weeks and PCT then blast and cruise. But then again... what the hell do I know - hahahah!

IML Gear Cream!
I would think your tyroid would get shut down by running something like T3 or T4 and not by Test alone. If you blast and cruise I still say its a good idea to go natty at least once or twice a year. If you completly clear your resceptors and then blast off again you will actually have better gains. Curent philospohy is 8 week cycle (unless your running EQ then 10-12) and if you are not going to do 8 weeks and PCT then blast and cruise. But then again... what the hell do I know - hahahah!

Many of us don't cycle bro.

Back