• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Generic ??????

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How is a generic drug different from a name brand ??

They both have the same active ingredient

How is a generic drug different from a name brand ??

They both have the same active ingredient

If it is prescription drugs you are talking about, there is zero difference. FDA heavily regulates prescription drugs so other than the shape and the stamp, generic and name brand are identical.

The way they make it. It is usually the same but are you sure that you trust the other lab?

This has nothing to do with "labs".

Most of my friends enjoy opiates(spl). They claim there is a difference between a blue 10 mg watson and a 10mg norco or a 10mg - white pill; ~not sure the pharm. ~

I enjoy a pain pill on occasion but i've never been able to tell a difference, other than what I have to pay for them on the black market, if I done such a thing

Most of my friends enjoy opiates(spl). They claim there is a difference between a blue 10 mg watson and a 10mg norco or a 10mg - white pill; ~not sure the pharm. ~

I enjoy a pain pill on occasion but i've never been able to tell a difference, other than what I have to pay for them on the black market, if I done such a thing

Hmmm, seems like you need better friends, seems like you are hanging around bunch of turds, which never to proove to be real friends...lay of the drugs dude and get a life...you know im right and you are still gona write something negative.

Hmmm, seems like you need better friends, seems like you are hanging around bunch of turds, which never to proove to be real friends...lay of the drugs dude and get a life...you know im right and you are still gona write something negative.

Sounds like you are too serious but I understand.

you're phuquin crazy dude....but in a good way!

i actually had a legitimate reason behind this post but it's more fun to embellish a little.

The yellow Norco's have a smoother buzz, just like V cutout valium feels cleaner than generic blue diazepam.....

Name Brand are usually packed tighter than generics. Like real aspirin I can put in my mouth for a few seconds then drink water and it goes down, where as the generic will start to dissolve on my tongue and leave that foul taste, bleh....

Hello? He's from Alabama.....:rolleyes:
:p

Back