• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are the symptoms of gyno? I'm in Week 4 of my Test E cycle, 500 mg per week. My nipples are always hard and sensitive at times. Not really itchy though. When the symptoms first came on, I started Nolva at 20 mg per day and upped my Arimidex to 0.5 mg ed from eod. The symptoms started to go away after a few days so I stopped the Nolva but kept at the same dosage of Adex. The symptoms came back after a few days so I started the Nolva again at 20 mg per day and upped the Adex to 1 mg per day. Again, the symptoms started to go away. My nipples would stay be hard all the time but they weren't as sensitive. I stopped taking the Nolva and kept my Adex dose at 1 mg ed. My nipples seem to be more sensitive again, and this happens every time I stop the Nolva even at 1 mg per day of Adex. Is this just common or am I being hyper nervous or am I really showing signs of gyno? I haven't retained any or very little water during this cycle, probably b/c of the Adex. How long does it generally take for gyno to show? Thanks guys!

Maybe try some Aromasin. I wouldn't use Letro unless you are having real problems or are using a ton of stuff. Adex works well for me, but Aromasin is a bit stronger.

I got my Adex from the same source I got my gear and they are very reputable around here so I'm pretty sure it's g2g. Unfortunately, my source doesn't have Aromasin so I just ordered some more Adex. No balls or lumps so far. They only get hard but that will go away after a bit.

This happens to me as well. I upped my aromasin to 25mg ed and it worked for sensitivity. Although they always stay pretty hard on cycle, no matter what AI I take. Perhaps you are the same way.

Yeah Adex has never really done much for me when it comes to gyno..... :(

Mind you, I am gyno prone and I never had any issues with 500mg of Test E....

Are you taking any HCG ? Sometimes this can cause an estrogen problem...
Every time I have had a gyno flare up, I was also taking HCG while on cycle.
I think the reason for this is because HCG can create estrogen through other means than aromatization as well as through aromatization.

This is just my experience of course.... but with my last cycle, the estrogen created by the HCG was enough to fuel the conversion to prolactin while on Tren. Adex at 2mg ED did nothing to help this.

What's your body fat percentage at ? You might have a lot of circulating estrogen already.

This is just my experience of course.... but with my last cycle, the estrogen created by the HCG was enough to fuel the conversion to prolactin while on Tren. Adex at 2mg ED did nothing to help this.

So what you're saying is that adex on the front side of the prolactin didn't help? This is interesting to me because I was thinking of this today:

If you're on tren and a high dose of test and/or along with other things and you get gyno, how do you know what's causing it? :hmmm:

This is why it's good to use compounds that you have tried and know how they affect you.

So what you're saying is that adex on the front side of the prolactin didn't help? This is interesting to me because I was thinking of this today:

If you're on tren and a high dose of test and/or along with other things and you get gyno, how do you know what's causing it? :hmmm:

This is why it's good to use compounds that you have tried and know how they affect you.

The Adex did NOTHING for my prolactin.... and like I said before, I was taking 2mg ED of legit Adex from a trusted source. However, prolactin needs estrogen to fuel it, or so I'm told... which only leaves the HCG as the source of estrogen for my prolactin sides...

I was taking HCG @ 500mg, twice weekly.

IML Gear Cream!
The Adex did NOTHING for my prolactin.... and like I said before, I was taking 2mg ED of legit Adex from a trusted source. However, prolactin needs estrogen to fuel it, or so I'm told... which only leaves the HCG as the source of estrogen for my prolactin sides...

Just out of curiosity, did you try Prami to deal with your Prolactin issues? Works well for me with 19Nors-both Tren and Deca. Just a thought. Sorry to hear that you have to deal with frequent Gyno issues-I know that can really be a pain. I am very fortunate to not have any propensity for Gyno. In any case, Prami and Caber seem to work well for the prolactin issues associated with 19Nor substances-I just personally prefer Prami. Hope this is helpful.

You can get prolactin gyno from just tren/any 19nor itself. You don't HAVE to have any estrogen introduced into the body. And you do know that you have to have caber or bromo to battle that kind of gyno right? I'm sure you do.

Hey ripped thats prolly from your tbol get some prami maybe.

Unfortunately in my case, I had both my caber and prami confiscated at the border.

:(

I have heard however, that running a DHT compound during a 19-nor helps reduce prolactin because they compete for the same receptor sites. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Hey ripped thats prolly from your tbol get some prami maybe.

Nah, I stopped taking the tbol a week or two ago so it's out of my system.

CL: My bf is in the 10-12% range. I had it checked and it was 9% but probably has gone up a little since. But definitely not over 12%. I'm a hard gainer and have always been lean my entire life.

Unfortunately in my case, I had both my caber and prami confiscated at the border.

:(

I have heard however, that running a DHT compound during a 19-nor helps reduce prolactin because they compete for the same receptor sites. Any thoughts?

Man, that sucks. It's all I ever use, and Prami is probably the easiest to find.

Nah, I stopped taking the tbol a week or two ago so it's out of my system.

CL: My bf is in the 10-12% range. I had it checked and it was 9% but probably has gone up a little since. But definitely not over 12%. I'm a hard gainer and have always been lean my entire life.

Must be nice. I have to fight for every gram of fat I lose, and fight even harder to keep it from coming back. LOL the life of an endo....

Must be nice. I have to fight for every gram of fat I lose, and fight even harder to keep it from coming back. LOL the life of an endo....

It's not that great. I've always been skinny my whole life until I started lifting about nine years ago. I guess it's always greener on the other side of the fence. I always wished to put on weight easier and most others wish the opposite. Actually, if I were to stop lifting, I'd lose weight rather than gain. But you're in great shape so you got nothing to worry about.

But you're in great shape so you got nothing to worry about.

I could probably go from a sick pack to a keg in about 2-3 weeks bro.... and then it would be hell to lose the keg. I may be in great shape, but it's very very hard for me to maintain this and everyone always makes fun of me for eating like a "woman". I get to sit and watch my Mesomorph buddies pig out on junk food and not gain any fat, meanwhile I am sitting there eating a bowl of vegetable soup scowling at them LOL

I could probably go from a sick pack to a keg in about 2-3 weeks bro.... and then it would be hell to lose the keg. I may be in great shape, but it's very very hard for me to maintain this and everyone always makes fun of me for eating like a "woman". I get to sit and watch my Mesomorph buddies pig out on junk food and not gain any fat, meanwhile I am sitting there eating a bowl of vegetable soup scowling at them LOL

Dude i feel ya. I was sitting at school today getting a snack after class. I walk into the caf and bust out three hard boiled eggs and some granola. Everyone looked at me like a pussy. Jokes on them though. Keep eating that nasty school food. Suckers.

IML Gear Cream!
This happens to me as well. I upped my aromasin to 25mg ed and it worked for sensitivity. Although they always stay pretty hard on cycle, no matter what AI I take. Perhaps you are the same way.

So do you mean that stiff nips really aren't a sign of Gyno, Underscore? Are there some guys that have this, all cycle, every cycle, or is it the START of Gyno?

So do you mean that stiff nips really aren't a sign of Gyno, Underscore? Are there some guys that have this, all cycle, every cycle, or is it the START of Gyno?

Speaking from my experience this is what happens to me. No gyno, but the tip of the nipple will stay hard most of the time (except with its really hot out). There is no lump or increase in size from the nipple. Just elasticity.

My first cycle I thought it was gyno starting, but it never got any bigger and my chest is perfect. Just something that my body does on cycle.

Speaking from my experience this is what happens to me. No gyno, but the tip of the nipple will stay hard most of the time (except with its really hot out). There is no lump or increase in size from the nipple. Just elasticity.

My first cycle I thought it was gyno starting, but it never got any bigger and my chest is perfect. Just something that my body does on cycle.
Horny?

Back