• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dana Linn Bailey lifting back at Golds

I never seen that exercise before @4:28. Liking those straps

Have to show this to my daughter.

:daydream:I think I'm in love...

That Isolateral harness looks like a lot of fun too.

I actually meant to type isolator not isolateral. That would be working one side of the body only. Totally different. I would think less weight but more intense and focused with the isolator fitness harness as it is turning a compound movement into an isolated one.

Bailey is a Beast.

And she's hot too.

DLB FTW

Amazing body, but chicks shouldn't look like that IMO.She'd be much hotter with less definition.

Amazing body, but chicks shouldn't look like that IMO.She'd be much hotter with less definition.

Wow. And to be honest, she's not particularly "jacked" if you consider the size of other women in the fitness industry.

I'm so glad you're measuring her accomplishments in terms of her hotness in your eyes vs her strength and physique.

Dana Bailey and Jamie Eason are the 2 hottest fitness girls currently. They are both amazing looking in person.

IML Gear Cream!

Wow. And to be honest, she's not particularly "jacked" if you consider the size of other women in the fitness industry.

I'm so glad you're measuring her accomplishments in terms of her hotness in your eyes vs her strength and physique.

Seriously. Nirvana, you might not have noticed, but this is a bodybuilding board. Bodybuilders strive for size and definition. Sassy and I come here for the same reason the male bodybuilders come here - for support, information and community. Go shit somewhere else.

Seriously. Nirvana, you might not have noticed, but this is a bodybuilding board. Bodybuilders strive for size and definition. Sassy and I come here for the same reason the male bodybuilders come here - for support, information and community. Go shit somewhere else.

Dude are you serious? Attacking me because i expressed my OPINION?
If you don't agree just disregard or say you don't agree, don't tell me to shit somewhere else.....And this comes from a SUPER MOD....WOW!

I'm not gonna comment any further since people here only want to hear what they want.

Last edited:
If you don't agree just disregard or say you don't agree, don't tell me to shit somewhere else.....And this comes from a SUPER MOD....WOW!

I'm not gonna comment any further since people here only want to hear what they want.

You are not getting it. You basically said that a bodybuilder would look better if they were less muscular......THATS BLASPHEMY.......at least on a bodybuilding site.

I think she looks great. Strong, lean, defined, sexy. Cant ask for much more than that. :winkfinger:

your hot, she's hot, I'm jealous! :kissu:

Wow......I even got negative reputation for simply expressing my opinion.
Great site and great people! I applaud you all.

You are not getting it. You basically said that a bodybuilder would look better if they were less muscular......THATS BLASPHEMY.......at least on a bodybuilding site.

I think she looks great. Strong, lean, defined, sexy. Cant ask for much more than that. :winkfinger:

I said that a LADY would look better if she were less muscular. It was simply my opinion and I'm getting eaten up for it. What can i say? I like chicks that look like chicks.
If you like em jacked, good for you. I was taught to respect other peoples opinions, and do not necessarily have to agree with them. I guess that rule doesn't apply on this thread.
With that said I'm done....Wish i never clicked on this thread.
Back to the normal broadcast folks.Please leave negative reputation on the way out.
thanks

Last edited:

I am not a dude.

I am a female bodybuilder who mods a bodybuilding board. Bodybuilders like being lean and muscular.

You're welcome to your opinion, but perhaps post it in "anything goes". The rest of us - male and female - come here for support and information in our chosen sport. Many of us get shit on quite enough in the "real world". We don't really need to hear it where we come for support and community. Does this make any sense to you?

I said that a LADY would look better if she were less muscular. It was simply my opinion and I'm getting eaten up for it. What can i say? I like chicks that look like chicks.
I look like a chick. I'm also muscular and fairly lean. I read your words and I just hear all the negative crap I try to avoid when people I don't know and or don't care about opine about what I want for my body.

Dealing with gen-pop, I'm cool. But I'd prefer not to read it here. I come here to feel normal.

If you like em jacked, good for you. I was taught to respect other peoples opinions, and do not necessarily have to agree with them. I guess that rule doesn't apply on this thread.
With that said I'm done....Wish i never clicked on this thread.
Back to the normal broadcast folks.Please leave negative reputation on the way out.
thanks

I did not neg you. However, given the venue I did find your comments inappropriate. Perhaps post them in a non-bodybuilding forum. You don't like female bodybuilders; I get that. I just really don't need to read it. Not here.

Peace.

You ladies are awesome . . and maybe a little hot :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
I am not a dude.

I am a female bodybuilder who mods a bodybuilding board. Bodybuilders like being lean and muscular.

You're welcome to your opinion, but perhaps post it in "anything goes". The rest of us - male and female - come here for support and information in our chosen sport. Many of us get shit on quite enough in the "real world". We don't really need to hear it where we come for support and community. Does this make any sense to you?

I look like a chick. I'm also muscular and fairly lean. I read your words and I just hear all the negative crap I try to avoid when people I don't know and or don't care about opine about what I want for my body.

Dealing with gen-pop, I'm cool. But I'd prefer not to read it here. I come here to feel normal.

I did not neg you. However, given the venue I did find your comments inappropriate. Perhaps post them in a non-bodybuilding forum. You don't like female bodybuilders; I get that. I just really don't need to read it. Not here.

Peace.

If that's the case, I apologize if my opinion brought up issues you have in real life. I didn't over think it that way.

If that's the case, I apologize if my opinion brought up issues you have in real life. I didn't over think it that way.

. . . come over to Anything Goes my pretty :daydream:

Thank you. You probably didn't realize I'm female and that I have to deal with this kind of stuff in my daily life, and I'm sure you weren't trying to offend me. I have my personal likes and dislikes with regard to physique, myself, and they're not always in line with everyone else's - on this board or elsewhere - but yanno, "when in Rome." And for the record, even I don't stay avatar-lean (that's me in my 'tar and in my profile) year-round. Hubby likes me better during the winter bulking season, when I'm just a little softer-looking, and I feel prettier when I'm not entirely ripped. But the academic exercise of leaning out is fascinating to me and of course, that's the name of this game. I respect the process.
. . . come over to Anything Goes my pretty :daydream:
Exactly.

Peace.

she's pretty

I think shes about as jacked as Id like. She still looks feminine in the face, instead of all 'jacked' up from juice.

But, like many bodybuilders, she needs to buy some tits.

she's pretty

I agree, she's pretty - and whatever gear she may have used was clearly modest. She looks good to me even without the boobs, but having recently purchased a "replacement rack" (I went from 34D to 34A when I lost the weight; now a 34C usually fits me) my proportions are better now - and I feel more feminine. Dana and I have similar builds - long waist, small through the torso, similar muscle size and shape - I think she'd look great with boobs. I think she looks great now, too.

you're very pretty too ma :grin:

Wow this chick needs a box of band-aids for those cuts.....Amazing definition!
Of course a rack looks great on any woman.

you're very pretty too ma :grin:

Well thank you. I don't think I've had a compliment that's made me smile like that in a long time.

:)

Weighted pullups :daydream:

Those isolators she's using at the end there look like a great tool to really get your lats working.

Back