• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Free Steroids Lottery??

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
HEY GUYS...
Are you interested to start some free gear lottery?

best-regards

SIL

Best sust amps ever! You don't even need to work out, eat, or breath while on them. They do it all for you.

Act now supplies are limited!

some guys are just paid to keep talk shit about me and my shop and prods i sale in my shop,its it! but we all know i am good trusted show with best product!!!!

WP = Russian-Jew Mafia :coffee:

I want free Prods!

Free Steroids Library??
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

........You load your shelves with 'ROIDS' and 'LEND' them to your 'friends'....when they get done they bring you the empties...you fill them up and start over again.......good idea...:wacko:

anymore flaming and I will hand out bans and delete posts, wp is good to go dog damn it
maybe its the the tren talking
or my vagina

you guys keep talk shit about me..maybe you will be happy when i will live forum and not support it anymore..but i support and pay ADD FEE already over 2.5 years and i bring big money to forum support..so maybe somebody need to think what members can post and what not. thanks for all

IML Gear Cream!
Last warning guys. Stop your flaming or I'll ban you.

I'm not losing out on my free supply here.

some guys are really funny and Hoyle is most happy he can post likes..i like you too hoyle21!

Thanks to all who support me.

and thanks to all who hate me and live me alone,Thanks

stroids are FDA approved,steroids are not..hope this helps

Who else sale buy 2 get 1 free GMP prods? I no sale UGL.

Who else sale buy 2 get 1 free GMP prods? I no sale UGL.

you are so funny..are you BB maybe?

i keep say Asia Pharma is GMP made, also some of prods are Thai FDA approved,as you can see on Asia Pharma Pharmaceuticals LTD - Home or go to Thailand .go to any local pharmacy there and ask and they will fined you all info in computers there and say only YES!
ASIA PHARMA IS REGISTERED THERE, 9 PRODS! NO WAY ANY WORLD FDA APPROVED UGL..OMFG !! YOU ARE SO SO FUNNY!

BIG bump for last 3 day off sails

Big BUMP for big DEAL.

This time its will be 100% free as always ;)

Back