• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno be GONE!

tballz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After researching raloxifene for quite some time I decided to use it instead of tamoxifene.

Ralox knocks the gyno out and it's yet to return.

Raloxifene is king when it comes to gyno treatment. It can be tough to find but it works wonders with gyno. It the best serm for that purpose followed by tamoxifen and I personally dont feel an ai like letro should be used to treat gyno at all. Glad to hear it went well for you!

tballz, what dose did you run it at and for how long?

After researching raloxifene for quite some time I decided to use it instead of tamoxifene.

Ralox knocks the gyno out and it's yet to return.

i would stay on a low dosed AI to keep it away. also, do not run anything that will aromatize. If you do cycle, go big on the AI dose.

it comes back easily.

GL

How long did you have the gyno before taking ralox?

I've always carried additional bf in chest since puberty but after my first ever cycle, which was ill planned, I got gyno. Its been several years now since then.

You used the Raloxifene by itself or did you also use an ai with it?

juice

I have been dealing with unilateral gyno for 10 months, and had good reduction of swelling, and absence of tenderness with 1 month of tamox 120 mg dailyX14d 60mg dailyX14d etc drawdown , after nothing with letro for 2 months, Arimidex, zinc, b6,voodoo , and prayer . It is still fatty, and more pronounced than other side. Should I consider ralox as well? Any help from people that know. Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
I have been dealing with unilateral gyno for 10 months, and had good reduction of swelling, and absence of tenderness with 1 month of tamox 120 mg dailyX14d 60mg dailyX14d etc drawdown , after nothing with letro for 2 months, Arimidex, zinc, b6,voodoo , and prayer . It is still fatty, and more pronounced than other side. Should I consider ralox as well? Any help from people that know. Thanks

Yes use Raloxifene, I'm using 50mg per day and it's helping

juice

Ralox is THE single best option for gyno. If it doesnt work then surgery is your only recourse. I would def try it. Id take 60mg/day and expect to take it for around 2 months maybe 3. Its blocks estrogen from the e receptor in breast tissue better than anything else, including tamoxifen.

While we are on the experimental side of peptides, has anyone in this forum of Gyno b Gone utilized toremifene as a SERM, and what was the outcome? Spelling is correct, NOT tamox, but toremifene, also a breast cancer med for estrogen sensitive breast cancers.

My logic here may be off, but how can gyno be forever, if a person using test prop. can lose 25-30% of their testicular mass due to atrophy. Something has to shrink this. BTW, I'm less than 10%bf, and never carried fat on my pecs, but did have gyno through puberty, although I didn't know what it was called. I just remember severely painful nipples for about 1.5years from 12-14.

how do you know if it is gyno i have never had problems with gyno even while running crazy high doses and no ai.i now use a ai but really just because.but now my nips are hurting just if you touch them kinda like they are sun burned or something. like i say how do i know if it is gyno or just sore nips my nips have hurt before while on i tought nothing about it but now am wondering. i dont think it is gyno but idk they look fine.

Bigben do not constantly touch them. This can make matters worse. Make sure your AI is not bunk. Get bloods done. If there is no bump you are probably fine but bloods are cheaper than gyno surgery and you can have the results in 48hrs or so. Just to be safe I would go ahead and order some nolva (if you don't have some) and adex or letro from a different source so if there is an issue with your estro you can attack it immediately. Most RC companies ship quickly but I would find one known for shipping speed and quality. That is just what I would do.

Gyno is an actual lump or mass. It is abnormal growth of the mammary gland in a man. You would feel a actual lump.

While we are on the experimental side of peptides, has anyone in this forum of Gyno b Gone utilized toremifene as a SERM, and what was the outcome? Spelling is correct, NOT tamox, but toremifene, also a breast cancer med for estrogen sensitive breast cancers.

My logic here may be off, but how can gyno be forever, if a person using test prop. can lose 25-30% of their testicular mass due to atrophy. Something has to shrink this. BTW, I'm less than 10%bf, and never carried fat on my pecs, but did have gyno through puberty, although I didn't know what it was called. I just remember severely painful nipples for about 1.5years from 12-14.

its about development, once developed its developed. like puberty women grow breasts... what glads have grown have grown. taking away estrogen may shrink them but its not going to take away all development.. its not the same thing as testicular atrophy. that is shrinking from not being active. not the same thing as actually growing and developing glands due to high estrogen. why in many cases it needs to be cut out, because the bit of shrinking that did occur for a person using serm or AI was not enough to shrink it to point its not noticed.
I would rec trying Ralox from CEM for a couple months and see how they do. Torem is also an option. but I hear alot of good about ralox to shrink gyno (shrink! not take away... as some might call it)

IML Gear Cream!
its about development, once developed its developed. like puberty women grow breasts... what glads have grown have grown. taking away estrogen may shrink them but its not going to take away all development.. its not the same thing as testicular atrophy. that is shrinking from not being active. not the same thing as actually growing and developing glands due to high estrogen. why in many cases it needs to be cut out, because the bit of shrinking that did occur for a person using serm or AI was not enough to shrink it to point its not noticed.
I would rec trying Ralox from CEM for a couple months and see how they do. Torem is also an option. but I hear alot of good about ralox to shrink gyno (shrink! not take away... as some might call it)

So if it only shrinks gyno, Does it only shrink gyno while using Ralox? Or is the Shrinking of the gyno permanent? Also for someone on HRT 200mg CYP a week using .5mg Arimidex EOD, who wanted to try and use Ralox at 60mg a day to get rid of gyno from a cycle of Test E at 750mg for 12 weeks, would you say to reduce the Arimidex dose? Or leave it the same?

I don't have gyno but I do have excess fat in my pecs. Is there anything other than diet (not helping) that can help burn that excess fatty breast tissue off and tighten up my pecs? Would raloxifene help with that as well?

Wish I had known about Ralox many years ago... Would have saved me on not one, but two gyno surgeries.

does Ralox actually get rid of the Glandular tissue that developed from AAS usage or only shrink the existing gyno while using it but then when stopping the gyno returns to normal size again?

If I was a hateful person I would flame blergs. Dumbest response I have ever seen.

There is this contention that glandular tissue develops out of nowhere, and then once it is developed it stays forever. That in itself is ridiculous. This gland which is always there in the nipple has many E2 receptors, and can be stimulated to grow due to receptor activation.
If you have real questions, use your copay and your mandated insurance, and get an endocrinologist to check you out. AAS, puberty, genetic or medication issues are really all about conversion of testosterone to due aromitization by CYT P450, or the abundance of estradiol in relation to test. DHT blocks estrogen from binding at the site, so if you knock your test down due to AAS, you knock down DHT that prevents activation of the glands that everyone has in their nipple. Likewise you remove estrogen through an AI, or you use a peptide that acts in the same way that DHT does and differentially binds to the site, then it atrophies from lack of stimulation.
Will it come back? If your hormonal imbalance is off, possibly. These SERMs don't act forever. AI does not permanently block estrogen, in fact there are many chances for rebounds. So back to square 1. Get your levels checked, have an endocrinologist talk with you about your numbers. If it can resolve naturally in a teen, there is no reason to believe it cannot resolve in an adult, your AAS cycle being likened to surges of test, aromatization, and your body trying to balance it out. It happens in babies that are breast feeding because of the hormones of mama. these systems are complex loops.
Good luck. BTW, I found toremifene to be a better SERM than ralox. It immediately stopped the itching, proliferation, and tenderness.

Hate to post this twice but does anyone know:

I don't have gyno but I do have excess fat in my pecs. Is there anything other than diet (not helping) that can help burn that excess fatty breast tissue off and tighten up my pecs? Would raloxifene help with that as well?

Hate to post this twice but does anyone know:

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING!!!!

I once read an article by a long time forum member on a different forum. For this exact issue he had a protocol for DNP, T3, and Clen along with letro and nolva. It is a dangerous expensive course of action. If you diet long enough your body SHOULD dip into those stores.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING!!!!

I once read an article by a long time forum member on a different forum. For this exact issue he had a protocol for DNP, T3, and Clen along with letro and nolva. It is a dangerous expensive course of action. If you diet long enough your body SHOULD dip into those stores.

Good to know, thanks for input bro.

Back