• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What shit is everyone using?

The Master

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What kind of supps is everyone using?

I am using creatine, ZMA, Androsol, whey protein powder, Tribulis, multi-vitamin, b-complex & c-vitamin.

Not really sure about the ZMA & Tribulis though, just trying to see if they help.

I use tons of Whey protein powder, a multi-vitamin, saw palmetto, milk thistle, and a couple grams of B-5.

I used ZMA for a few months and did notice some results. I also keep a bottle of tribulis on hand for when the ladies come over.

-Crowman

------------------
MASS ABOVE ALL

Every day I take

multi-vit
1g vit C
400iu vit E
4g pantothenic acid (B-5)
10g creatine
10g glutamine

multivitamin
vit C
vit E
NAC
glutamine
calcium/magnesium
zinc

------------------

The Whole FN Shows Forums:

http://theshow.scottsteiner.com

I am just eattin food now, but I will be experimenting with a bottle of Nitro Tech I found in my basement, and some EAS Phosphagen HP.

Glutamine,
Calcium, magnesium, zinc, B-6, (almost like homemade zmass pm)
Vitamins E, C, And beta carotene
Met-Rx
Animal StaK
EFA's

------------------
Got Muscle?

multi
glutamine
vit c
whey protein
creatine but not right now

I personally think that ZMA does work. When i was on it, my weights did increase by 2-2.5kg a week (seriously). When i stopped taking it, the weights didn't increase as much or as quick. I have another bottle up stairs that i'm gonna take once i'm back into the flow of the gym(after a week off).

What does tribulis do?

------------------
I'll type a good one when i feel like it...

IML Gear Cream!
protein factory protein, glutamine, eca, creatine, zma, and various vitamins/mineral/antioxidants

------------------
"it's tricky!"

multivitamin
vit C
vit E
glutamine
calcium/magnesium
zinc
whey protein

MX7 by GEN you have to use it for at least a month for then it really kicks in. (everything i have used seemed to take a month to take effect)
Others:
multi vit
ammino 2220
glut
(trying ZMA now for the first time)
HMB
of course Whey Protein

Which ZMA is the best. Im trying the GNC brand now.

Which brands of any kind of supplements our best. What do you guys think of Vitamin World brand and Just Be Natural. Just wondering.

Thanks

Glutamine.
Whey protein.
Multivitamins.
C.
E.
Zinc.
Aminos
But most important, healthy food & Water.

Someday...
Keep pumping !

ZMA Fuel
Tribex 500
GL3 Glutamine
Multi Pro 32X
GABA (AST)
UDO'S CHOICE (EFAs)
MYOPLEX DELUXE (thinking of trying Betastatin)
AST VP2
Vit C

GNC Whey protein or Isopure (200gms/day),
Centrum multi-vitamin (twice daily),
Twinlab Carb Fuel (with protein, as needed),
Twinlab Stress B-Complex (twice daily),
ZMA (occasionally),
Glutimine (occasionally),
Flax Seed oil (caps, occasionally),
Various extra anti-oxidents (occasionally),
19-Nor Androstack II (6-week cycles).

The ZMA doesn't really work. Once you top off your Zinc levels you only need to take it once a week or so just to maintain Zinc.

The glutimine doesn't really work. On a high protein supplemented diet you're getting all the glut you need and then some. And extra glut by itself does nothing.

19-Nor Androstack II, 2 in the morning with a high protein shake and 2 in the evening, 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off. This stuff kicks ass.

IM experimenting with Animal Stak for 2 more weeks, then i just have protein after workouts. Various vitamins and minerals and about 3 gallons of water a day.

------------------
Got Muscle?
Train hard, play fast, go strong.

A Multi Vitamin, And Protein !

:bounce:

IML Gear Cream!
silencer said:
A Multi Vitamin, And Protein !

:bounce:
Old-BTF.jpg

do you think it might be worth getting B-complex pills?

for example, i understand that a lot of the everyday foods i eat contain some B6, plus my daily multi-vitamin contains 2mg of B6...same thing for B12...so i'm wondering if there's enough added value to taking in more.

No not unless you an alcoholic, old, or don't eat meat. It is really important to get yo b vitamins because they are needed in homocysteine metabolism as well as many other functions.

oh boy im about to start my first cycle in a few days... pro-hormone.. this is what im gunna take (PCT included)

Finigenx Magnum
NO-Xplode
Vitargo CGL
Optimum Whey
Multivitamin
Milk thisle, ALA, NAC
Rebound XT
Maybe leftover ethyl ester NO and CEE if I want to try to stack it with my pre-workout mix

I don't like to load my body up with shit. So I take 1 scoop ON whey after a work out and a vitamin in the morning.

Whey
E
Fish Oil
Multi
No-Explode (2 weeks/2weeks)
Superdrol, 3 weeks at a time

multivitamins
organic meats and poulty
protein powder/bars

mdma
thc
:laugh:

Haha you should throw in some 5-htp with your multivitamins iman323

Just Whey and CEE for me :)

i think someone starts this thread every week...

whey
multi
fish oil
vit c
vit e

soon2Bswoll said:
Glutamine,
Calcium, magnesium, zinc, B-6, (almost like homemade zmass pm)
Vitamins E, C, And beta carotene
Met-Rx
Animal StaK
EFA's

------------------
Got Muscle?
animal stak blows ass. All of the ingredients are low grade in low doages.

I use whey, trib, tons of oatmeal, multi, CEE, fish oil capsules by the friggin boat load, tons of food-I'm in a mass phase.

Back