• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

is it okay to take nolva 6 weeks after tren cycle?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I finished a cut cycle of test tren ace mast 6 weeks ago. during my pct which is almost done my nips have been pretty tender and look worse. Ive been on letro for about 2 weeks now but its not helping. Is it okay to try nolva at this point given that i havent been on tren for 6 weeks?

If it were me, I'd get a new AI and take the nolva. I can say this is the correct thing to do, it's just what I would do.

I finished a cut cycle of test tren ace mast 6 weeks ago. during my pct which is almost done my nips have been pretty tender and look worse. Ive been on letro for about 2 weeks now but its not helping. Is it okay to try nolva at this point given that i havent been on tren for 6 weeks?

Two wks with letro and no change... Except possibly worse?
What was your letro dosing protocol?
You say there worse, ...as in puffy, lactating, ?

Thats what I was thinking. OP you didnt use any Caber on cycle?

yes i used caber on cycle. my letro protocol was start at roughly .6 (quarter of a tab) and ramped up to 2.5 which is what ive been at for the past 5 days. also i taking zyrtec...i read online that can contribute to gyno....the first few weeks of pct was fine...gyno issues did start around when i started the zyrtec so ive stopped that to see if it helps

clomid is a SERM like nolva, not as effective on breast tissue but still. Also if 2.5mg letro isn't doing anything to prevent it I would say its bunk. Possibly your clomid too... Where are they from?

IML Gear Cream!
If it were me, I'd get a new AI and take the nolva. I can say this is the correct thing to do, it's just what I would do.

I'm with ^^^

Nolva upregulating progesterone receptors is temporary at worst

clomid is a SERM like nolva, not as effective on breast tissue but still. Also if 2.5mg letro isn't doing anything to prevent it I would say its bunk. Possibly your clomid too... Where are they from?

the letro is geneza. not sure on what the clomid is but it is from a source that had alot of trouble i believe, which i dont deal with anymore. was thinking of getting some of these from manpower

Just sayin you're on a SERM and the strongest AI available and gyno is still not improving/getting worse. I would question their quality personally

Back