• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Griffith! The New Peoples Choice!

IML Gear Cream!
your an export on burning ass are you not Paul

go at me again? :roflmao:

thought ur ass would still be burning from last time.....

My ass was burning..thats fuckin funny, you cried to the cap and then spread around that I was, and then your outback kneeler buddy threw you back under the bus........:coffee:

My ass was burning..thats fuckin funny, you cried to the cap and then spread around that I was, and then your outback kneeler buddy threw you back under the bus........:coffee:

nice try baby gurl........

i didnt say shit to cap, he took pity on u and asked me to ease up off you.....then Azza spoofed his crud all over the boards as usual so i took a week off to let shit calm down

now with the TRT and subsequent limp dick issues and what not i understand where the anger came from.....its ok old fella, take a chill pill and CALM DOWN!

Griffith sent me a PM accusing me of getting his Gook wife pregnant, for the last time Griffith i only ever fucked her in the ass and gave her a huge cream pie, so no Asian vag for me, now knock it off you slantyeyed cunt lover

Griffith sent me a PM accusing me of getting his Gook wife pregnant, for the last time Griffith i only ever fucked her in the ass and gave her a huge cream pie, so no Asian vag for me, now knock it off you slantyeyed cunt lover

^ freakin poet i say!

nice try baby gurl........

i didnt say shit to cap, he took pity on u and asked me to ease up off you.....then Azza spoofed his crud all over the boards as usual so i took a week off to let shit calm down

now with the TRT and subsequent limp dick issues and what not i understand where the anger came from.....its ok old fella, take a chill pill and CALM DOWN!

riiiight, nice try houseboy, thats why he started this thread, cause hes worried about me. Try again cunt, maybe if you get away from the kids more often you will understand the real world. azza is right about you, you're a pathetic cunt. you took a week off cause you were getting an ass whipping from the two old guys.......:coffee:

we can tag team this cunts ass Reddog, he won’t be able to sit down for a week, he would have to be one of the worst e-fighters, i mean when i E-fighted Silhua i actually respected him as an opponent, bit like shaking hands before the fight. Griffith on the other hand has blown so much cock on here it will take the cocks 12 months to recover

IML Gear Cream!
riiiight, nice try houseboy, thats why he started this thread, cause hes worried about me. Try again cunt, maybe if you get away from the kids more often you will understand the real world. azza is right about you, you're a pathetic cunt. you took a week off cause you were getting an ass whipping from the two old guys.......:coffee:

still trying to come out hard lmao......yet u needed TRT to get close......

a hundred fools like you couldnt get under my skin in 5 lifetimes......its like a homeless cunt giving you real estate advice, cause who would give a fuck what he said......bit like most the dribble you spew forth....

life really beat u up huh? bitter and angry......

the irony is it was all reddogs crying that started this and now hes going for born again tough cunt......up the dose buttercup.....

we can tag team this cunts ass Reddog, he won’t be able to sit down for a week, he would have to be one of the worst e-fighters, i mean when i E-fighted Silhua i actually respected him as an opponent, bit like shaking hands before the fight. Griffith on the other hand has blown so much cock on here it will take the cocks 12 months to recover

...I like the sound of this, 'Old School Tag Team'... this kind of thing could revive AG , bring it back to a time when we had 'like's' & "rep stars' , when a man was a man, maybe we could get Prince to partner up with Dana White of UFC fame for some dynamic 'flame wars'...

article-2329043-001951E800000258-942_634x446.jpg

still trying to come out hard lmao......yet u needed TRT to get close......

a hundred fools like you couldnt get under my skin in 5 lifetimes......its like a homeless cunt giving you real estate advice, cause who would give a fuck what he said......bit like most the dribble you spew forth....

life really beat u up huh? bitter and angry......

maybe you need to take another week off, your kids will have the cleanest nuts on the block from you're workouts.....:coffee:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 36
haha, limp dick, my dick has been hard for 2 weeks now, thats with getting laid and lhjo, its like being back in middle school, apparently you have no idea what the effects of test are, you're the only limp dick around here......:coffee:

what do you guys have against reddog? other than he was bringing up that years ago he won a poll to be mod? did I miss something?

what do you guys have against reddog? other than he was bringing up that years ago he won a poll to be mod? did I miss something?

....... i like all these guys, including Azza[don't neg me]& Griff has always been a friend & REDDOG is my neighbor & a cool dude, and should be a mod as promised.. imo

haha, limp dick, my dick has been hard for 2 weeks now, thats with getting laid and lhjo, its like being back in middle school, apparently you have no idea what the effects of test are, you're the only limp dick around here......:coffee:

yeah describing in great detail isnt over compensating for the useless lump of dead meat ur trying to revive with TRT...now im the limp dick :roflmao: you fucken muppet!

also nobody wants to know about ur job as a cleaner in a middle school at 45 years of age u fucken pedo cunt!

IML Gear Cream!
griff....son it's bath time
son....no daddy
griff....yes son, we must get you clean
son....no daddy
gook....show me on your doll where daddy touched you
son...he touched my no no spot
gook....daddy loves you
son....I hate daddy
:coffee:

griff....son it's bath time
son....no daddy
griff....yes son, we must get you clean
son....no daddy
gook....show me on your doll where daddy touched you
son...he touched my no no spot
gook....daddy loves you
son....I hate daddy
:coffee:

you are somehow going to offend me by exposing the mindset you would have while bathing ur son?

really? are you fucken retarded? you got down syndrome?

attachment.php

Attachments

• featured-downs-syndrome.jpg
    featured-downs-syndrome.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 23
where did daddy touch you son.......:coffee:

red, you are better than kiddie jokes
thats azzas thing .. I really hope you don't flash us your anus next
well part of me hopes you do

^^^ agreed. Cube and I raised you better than that.
But go ahead with the anus shot.

Reds plight, how the fuck do you keep a clean diet surrounded by the worlds best pizza and cheesesteaks, not to mention there is a WaWa on every corner, and how awesome are those tasteycake coconut pies

Reds plight, how the fuck do you keep a clean diet surrounded by the worlds best pizza and cheesesteaks, not to mention there is a WaWa on every corner, and how awesome are those tasteycake coconut pies

wtf is a WaWa if u dont mind me asking?

....When you're right heck , you're right!!

best.philly.cheese.steaks.in.salt.lake.city.jpg
thin-crust-pizza-13-600.jpg
31ZOXTD6OcL.jpg

31ZOXTD6OcL.jpg
I cant stop at a WaWa without getting 2 of these

Back