• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm surprised nobody has latched onto this

I'm a huge fan of state government. No thats not true really i like anything that moves us away from federal rule.
And I just can't latch on the the conversative Christian logic for not allowing gay marriage. So without a great degree of excitement or interest I don't object.

Anyone who objects to gay marriage has yet to give a reason it should not be allowed. A real reason.

Because there's nothing sadder than middle aged gays :lol:

I don't think a reason would be good enough personally. This day an age has started to label those with firm beliefs as close minded and rigid people. It no longer matters what the opposing side thinks. They're going as far as to pick apart the presidential oath for bits they don't like. So for me this is just the next thing that will be band wagoned by those lookin for votes and attention. Not to say its not a valid issue to discuss. Jus my .02.

There have been "unions" of couples throughout history but, the formal institution of marriage was created by the Catholic church. For that reason I think the government should butt the Hell out and let the church decided who they will or won't marry. I find it quite ironic that the people who are clamoring for the government to force churches to perform gay marriages are the same ones who scream the loudest for the seperation of church and state.

All that being said, I don't see any reason at all that gay couples shouldn't get the same benefits as any other married couple. I fully support government recogognized civil unions or whatever you want to call them. If the states want to allow it, fine by me. Go to the court house and git 'er done. By the same token, if a particular church wants to allow it, more power to them. But I firmly belive the government has no business dictating what ceremonies churches MUST perform. No way, no how.

Ok well what about this scenario. Kids look to their parents and want to be like their parents. What happens when Jimmy Invites Tommy over for a sleep over and Jimmy has two dads. Observes his Dads doing all kinds of shit and offers up to Tommy some suggestions for fun, "Tommy want to have fun like my dads do?" "Sure Jimmy what do they like to do?" :analsex::showers: Like are boys with same sex parents going to grow up thinking being gay and swallowing ungodly amounts of seminal fluid is the way to life?

There have been "unions" of couples throughout history but, the formal institution of marriage was created by the Catholic church. For that reason I think the government should butt the Hell out and let the church decided who they will or won't marry. I find it quite ironic that the people who are clamoring for the government to force churches to perform gay marriages are the same ones who scream the loudest for the seperation of church and state.

All that being said, I don't see any reason at all that gay couples shouldn't get the same benefits as any other married couple. I fully support government recogognized civil unions or whatever you want to call them. If the states want to allow it, fine by me. Go to the court house and git 'er done. By the same token, if a particular church wants to allow it, more power to them. But I firmly belive the government has no business dictating what ceremonies churches MUST perform. No way, no how.

Nobody is trying to force churches to perform them, although a few sects would if they were legal.

You realize ministers aren't the only I Ed who can perform a marriage ceremony right? A judge, captain if a ship and mayor of a city all have legal authority to officiate a wedding.

Should atheist not be allowed to be married since its a religious institution according to you?

Ok well what about this scenario. Kids look to their parents and want to be like their parents. What happens when Jimmy Invites Tommy over for a sleep over and Jimmy has two dads. Observes his Dads doing all kinds of shit and offers up to Tommy some suggestions for fun, "Tommy want to have fun like my dads do?" "Sure Jimmy what do they like to do?" :analsex::showers: Like are boys with same sex parents going to grow up thinking being gay and swallowing ungodly amounts of seminal fluid is the way to life?

Seriously? Are you attracted to both men and women? No matter what my influence is, only women make my pecker hard.

Nothing wrong with being bisexual though, just surprised you admitted to it.

IML Gear Cream!
Um.. I'm not really sure if you misread what I said but Where the fuck did I say I'm Bisexual haha. I was just offering up a hypothetical scenario to think about which will potentially occur more and more as more same sex couples continue to adopt kids or whatever. Like if a boy has two fathers, will he think its in his nature to marry a guy? Just a question I think haha and yes I enjoy the company of a nice moist vaginal canal in my presence as well so woohoo.

Um.. I'm not really sure if you misread what I said but Where the fuck did I say I'm Bisexual haha. I was just offering up a hypothetical scenario to think about which will potentially occur more and more as more same sex couples continue to adopt kids or whatever. Like if a boy has two fathers, will he think its in his nature to marry a guy? Just a question I think haha and yes I enjoy the company of a nice moist vaginal canal in my presence as well so woohoo.

My point is you are attracted to what you are attracted too. No amount of influence will change that. It's an idiotic hypothetical question.

Where you got I was a bi-sexual was idiotic and maybe the way I decided to word it was as well idiotic. I see what your saying that its natural and kids can't help it but you don't think seeing your two fathers kiss would atleast slightly give you, a young boy, some influence to kiss other boys? I'm not against gay marriage just to throw that in here so I don't have stones thrown at me here, but just observing your two fathers at such a young and crucial age for development, you don't think there's a slight chance of impact?

My point is you are attracted to what you are attracted too. No amount of influence will change that. It's an idiotic hypothetical question.

I know, right? It's not like kids that grow up with an abusive parent tend to be abusive parents themselves, right?

Where you got I was a bi-sexual was idiotic and maybe the way I decided to word it was as well idiotic. I see what your saying that its natural and kids can't help it but you don't think seeing your two fathers kiss would atleast slightly give you, a young boy, some influence to kiss other boys? I'm not against gay marriage just to throw that in here so I don't have stones thrown at me here, but just observing your two fathers at such a young and crucial age for development, you don't think there's a slight chance of impact?

No, why would seeing to fathers kiss cause a young boy to be gay? Can you tell me when you made the choice to be straight?

I know, right? It's not like kids that grow up with an abusive parent tend to be abusive parents themselves, right?

Almost the same circumstance. You're better than that.

Almost the same circumstance. You're better than that.

There's not long-term data on what effect gay parents will have on children. However, it's very well documented that parents have a very strong influence on their children. It's basic psychology.

There's not long-term data on what effect gay parents will have on children. However, it's very well documented that parents have a very strong influence on their children. It's basic psychology.

Then how do straight parents have gay children?

Then how do straight parents have gay children?

For some, being gay is the effect of defective genes. For others, it's the effect of being sexually abused.

The idea that parents don't influence the life-style of their children is moronic, to say the least.

Anyone who objects to gay marriage has yet to give a reason it should not be allowed. A real reason.

I got one, no two!

Insecurity and ignorance...

IML Gear Cream!

sure... but whats it really matter in this day and age if they end up finding THEIR true love. life is short.live it love it

I'm a huge fan of state government. No thats not true really i like anything that moves us away from federal rule.
And I just can't latch on the the conversative Christian logic for not allowing gay marriage. So without a great degree of excitement or interest I don't object.

I cant give anymore reps sooo. AGREED!

hun? you still want my sexy porkchops? I need more photos first, I smudged the last ones with.... coffee.......

no but seriously GOOD! STATE LAW will straiten out the f-ing mess with the fed and white house rules , i hope anyway!

the problem is simple. They should have never aloud the federal gov't to use the word marriage as a holy union between two people. The term marriage is a christian/chatholic union between man and wife.. yes... But the second the gov't steps in and says if your married you get this and that, that is where the problem came in. They started to allow non religious members to conduct marriages. In the Bible the term marriage is a covenant between man, wife, and God. However, the gov't recognizes marriage as man, wife, and gov't. This should never have been aloud. They should have originally kept marriage a Church tradition, and then if your married you go apply for a civil union for benefits. A contract with God and a Contract with the Gov't basically.

The fact that they allowed the gov't to start handling marriages EVERY tax paying American should have the right to be Married period. simple as that to whom they choice. People are just ignorant with the word marriage and for me its a promise to God for others its a promise to each other. Its just a word period, it is not like they will be forcing my pastor to conduct gay marriages and if he does that is he choice. The only person that can judge us is God. The last thing I want when I meet with the man is him ask me why i hated gay people so much and fought against them instead of embracing them. Like how he sent jesus to embrace the sinners. Have him ask me why i past judgement when it is only his job to judge.

I am a Christian and I support Gay marriage...

Already too much time spent on gay marriage! Two gays, one is sick and dying in the hospital but his bf of 50 years can't see him on his death bed cause he's of no relation. They'd also like to be able to pass property or monies to their other, but they can't, cause they're of no relation.
so whatever they built together was for not, cause the gov gets it all.

Let them get married damn it, they're human beings too.

For some, being gay is the effect of defective genes. For others, it's the effect of being sexually abused.

The idea that parents don't influence the life-style of their children is moronic, to say the least.

I've got a niece who is a lesbian. No sexual abuse, no defective genes.

The Bible says no and therefore thats how it shall be. Our foregathers wanted it that way, people died for this Nation to be under the strictest code of the law as set forth by the Bible. Same as the Muslims have set the strictest Sharia law in their lands, we have to keep up with the moral majority of the world. We can't let the Muslims out do us...come on people we are slacking in this Christian nation, no more alcohol, no more sex outside of marriage which is a man owning a woman he bought with 2 donkeys and a goat. Lets get this place back in shape the way Washington, Franklin, Jefferson, Adams, Paine, et al meant for it to be, a strict adherence to historical precedence. For while churches were preaching that Gods law flowed through the royal blood of the Monarchy and to defy the King was a sin, they said "Yes, we shall obey the King as though he were God incarnate!", and so too did the colonial churches preach the same sermons...

I've got a niece who is a lesbian. No sexual abuse, no defective genes.

So what you're saying is that it's her choice? Like it's the choice of a boy to emulate his gay parents.

Also, how do you know it's not defective genes? If she was born that way, it's defective genes. It's either a choice or genetics. I've never once heard of woman choosing to be a lesbian who hadn't been abused (mentally or physically as a child or an adult) or that hadn't been neglected by males. That's not to say that it can't happen, but it's not likely. I knew plenty of them in LA and they all fell into one of those profiles.

I say let them marry damn it! This message was Brought to you by The American Bar, Association.

Back