• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RAWS Test 300

I used both raws test e and test prop. Never had a problem. Only time I had a problem was when my wife gave me a pin with 3 ml in it and was in a hurry. So she did not take her time injecting me. Hurt like a bitch for two weeks.

I have not tried it yet but my rats at work complain that the injection spot is super sore the day after! Anyone else have this problem?

I'm on the paramount test e 300 and have no problem's at all!

Is the test E, the paramount brand?
Or was it unlabeled.

Not having any issues w it. First shot was sore but after that no pain.

IML Gear Cream!
Here's a suggestion: stop injecting fucking rats. What are u trying to do? Create uber jacked killer rodents to take over the world?

I'm using test 350 no label from 2 mos. ago- smoothest i"ve ever done. glutes , Quads, no problems. horny as a fuckin bull!!!

Paramount 300 too no problems at all just wet dreams and hard hammer all day

TMI...

We don't want to hear about your wet dreams you have about other men in construction gear with hard hammers...

images
:fapn:<----bigdv

same here, leaves them more sore than any other brand of the same product

I am on 3rd week so it is I can't really tell yet.
Not sore though

All of this negativity over the past few months has me paranoid about my Test-E and EQ that I'll be starting soon...

Both are Paramount...Hope they are G2G:hmmm:

The labels from him are just that. I think it all is GTG but I got about 2 weeks before it supposed to kick in. I will let you all know

I'm using test 350 no label from 2 mos. ago- smoothest i"ve ever done. glutes , Quads, no problems. horny as a fuckin bull!!!
Yeah, I have some of that, havent used it yet. Havent heard much feedback on it unfortunately. At least thats one good report.

Back