• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New PSL Customer

backslide

All I wanted was a Pepsi
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I?ve been lurking here for a couple weeks and really appreciate how helpful everyone is and how responsive and friendly the PSL Board Reps are here.
So, I finally signed up and am looking forward to hanging out here. ;^)

I like what I see and have read on several sites about PSL and am looking to give them a shot.

Could a Board Rep PM me please?
I have some newb questions I?d like to iron out as I have a decent size order I?m all set to pull the trigger on for my upcoming bulk cycle.

I have registered over at PSL site, alerted customer service (who kindly replied within 24hrs) and have my shopping cart all ready to go. I haven?t placed the order yet as I read that payment should be made within 3 days of placing the order to avoid delays. I want to ensure I don?t screw up at WU before pulling the trigger? I just want to do everything right the first time so the next time will be nice and smooth. Hope that doesn?t sound too stupid.

Thanks,
\backslide

you cant PM until you reach a certain thread count.
sooooo... lets get your thread count up.

talk to me backslide... what is in your cooler right now. better have a GD cooler

Hmm, yep got a couple coolers actually. Just got back from wakebaording last weekend.
Empty now, but normally have water, protein and a light beer or two in there.

bro... got to get the store fill that thing up and start huffin that thing around

Def Sofia Vergara. Wouldn't kick Penelope Cruz outta bed for eating crackers either though. Sofia just looks like she really enjoys sex.

Oh, and I lugged those coolers in and out of the damn boat all weekend. haha.
No need to huff a cooler around when I'm home, getting my garage all set up with equipment. Gotta love those garage sales, pick up some great equipment cheap.

I will kill for 30 mins with poppy montgomery
291_poppy_montgomerylarge_image-1.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, and I lugged those coolers in and out of the damn boat all weekend. haha.
No need to huff a cooler around when I'm home, getting my garage all set up with equipment. Gotta love those garage sales, pick up some great equipment cheap.

do you work from home?

I 90% of my workouts at home though. I still have some time on my local gym membership, but now I've got almost everything in place to get all the body parts worked. I love working out at home.

I 90% of my workouts at home though. I still have some time on my local gym membership, but now I've got almost everything in place to get all the body parts worked. I love working out at home.
what about the MILFs at the gym. they need your creeping eyes to keep them motivated. at least thats what I tell myself

what are you thinking about ordering.

Oh, lots of goodies...

Test E
Deca
Proviron
Dbol
Anavar
Aromasin

Clomid/Nolva for PCT

I'm completely stoked for this bulk cycle.

edit: cleaned up the txt a bit

IML Gear Cream!
Oh, lots of goodies...

Test E
Deca
Proviron
Dbol
Anavar
Aromasin

Clomid/Nolva for PCT

I'm completely stoked for this bulk cycle.

edit: cleaned up the txt a bit

Cool! nice order.
are you getting the EP line?
for me I have gotten 2 orders form them recently without issue. first was just omnadren, second was omnadren, testrov and gelinkas ( i posted up some photos here) and my 3rd one on the way is EP this time, I am getting Deca , Teste and anavar :-d

I havent used a UGL (other then my main domestic ugl one) in a LOONG time ( axio days lol), I have basically sworn off UGL's and go for HG now... but soo many Vets ( here and other forums) have convinced me to give the EP line a try due to quality. CANT WAIT! :)

Let me .. umm i mean US lol know how you like it if its the EP line, i am very curious and exited!
Good luck man!

Don't stress with PSL worries too much, they helped me with my questions and I had ALOT of them ( because I worry about fake HG , but theirs was gtg) and they didnt tell me to screw off with all the questions, so I have to say A+ customer service also on top of good HG gear.

its only my 3rd order but if it stays the same I am happy.

Did someone mention MILFS?

kate-beckinsale-bikini.jpg

I would probably drink her bath water. True Story.

Also to keep this PSL related...look PSL HG GEARZ :daydream:
gearz - Copy.jpg

Cool! nice order.
are you getting the EP line?
for me I have gotten 2 orders form them recently without issue. first was just omnadren, second was omnadren, testrov and gelinkas ( i posted up some photos here) and my 3rd one on the way is EP this time, I am getting Deca , Teste and anavar :-d

I havent used a UGL (other then my main domestic ugl one) in a LOONG time ( axio days lol), I have basically sworn off UGL's and go for HG now... but soo many Vets ( here and other forums) have convinced me to give the EP line a try due to quality. CANT WAIT! :)

Let me .. umm i mean US lol know how you like it if its the EP line, i am very curious and exited!
Good luck man!

Don't stress with PSL worries too much, they helped me with my questions and I had ALOT of them ( because I worry about fake HG , but theirs was gtg) and they didnt tell me to screw off with all the questions, so I have to say A+ customer service also on top of good HG gear.

its only my 3rd order but if it stays the same I am happy.

Thanks man, ya I?m excited like a kid at Christmas.

Yea, I went with all domestic USA products, EP. I?ve heard and read a lot of positive feedback about EP quality.
This will be my first outing with EP, I had some Test from Unigen last cycle that was very good.

Just went through my cart and everything except the HCG is EP.

Looking very much forward to firing off some excellent EP feedback myself. I can?t wait.
Looking at kicking this cycle off on 8/19.
I?ll throw down a cycle log so everyone enjoy the EP ride with me. I?ve read so many great logs, so educating and inspiring.

I think it?s just the WU thing that has me a little stressed. If that gets messed up I?ve read that it?s all bad. No reflection on PSL though, as I have zero reason not to ride with them. Nothing but positive feedback have I seen thus far, and I lurk a fair amount of sites.

BigWorm... very nice indeed, to both!
Although I really hope to get my Test and Deca in bottles, I hate amps. I have an opener and all and damned if I don't shatter glass everywhere every time I try to open one. Wasted a amp of HCG that way last time, I was pissed.

fuck you all for mentioning MILFs and not bringing up the hottest PSL rep here

*bitter and jaded*

fuck you all for mentioning MILFs and not bringing up the hottest PSL rep here

*bitter and jaded*

Your right... would a shoulder rub by the second hottest person in here help? Shit that hansome pork chop blerg was in here... ok third hottest and I will make you a mixed drink with ginger beer ORANGE mint and rum. See what happens...

that works Jimmy

*content*

Back