• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arimidex and Nolvadex

saint924

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just bought some arimidex and Nolvadex. When I got home I took a look at them... the Nolvadex seems to be a pinkish/orange color with nothing marked on it. And the Arimidex is white boxed shaped.. and has a 10 on one side of it.. with something I cant quite make out on the other side of it. Does this sound right? I remember both Adex and Nova being white and round. Hope this guy didnt fck up my order.. I typically get good stuff from him. Its suposed to be 1mg Adex and 25mg Nolva...

Without knowing who made it or anything How is anyone supposed to know if it's legit?

Without knowing who made it or anything How is anyone supposed to know if it's legit?

I'll take that as a no. Sounds like I have some talking to do with my source. If anyone else recognizes the tablets I just said let me know though.

Actually the Adex looks like it says BD. Which is probably British dragon. Its squared BD on one side and 10 on the other side. The Nolvadex is like pinkish type color though and dont see any markings on it.. going to have to talk to him about that.

Bro I believe I have these exact tabs, I got them from someone here though and I believe they're from IP

My guess is the pink are 1mg adex and the white are 10mg nolva, though I don't know for sure. That makes the most sense though. If you find out let me know actually, pm if you want

I just bought some arimidex and Nolvadex. When I got home I took a look at them... the Nolvadex seems to be a pinkish/orange color with nothing marked on it. And the Arimidex is white boxed shaped.. and has a 10 on one side of it.. with something I cant quite make out on the other side of it. Does this sound right? I remember both Adex and Nova being white and round. Hope this guy didnt fck up my order.. I typically get good stuff from him. Its suposed to be 1mg Adex and 25mg Nolva...
its 1mg adex and 20mg nolva..IP

We have a winner. No orange in that pink though.. or maybe im just colorblind who knows :thinking:

Yea my lighting was wrong. The Nolvadex is pink. And the Adex is square white with BD on one side and 10 on other. And yea it seems it is indeed IP.. thanks for comments guys.

Here's a couple of pics for anyone who was wondering. I'll be trying them soon.

IMG_5336.jpg

IMG_5335.jpg

Hey I was given these exact two tablets and told that the pink was 1mg adex and the white was clomid. I'm just realizing that this probably isnt right...So am I understanding you right that the pink is 20mg Nolva and the white is 1mg adex even though it says "10" on the tablet? I'm just trying to clarify. Thanks!

Back