• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Swiper . . how does he do it?

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Man's a beast . . . but I hear his anabolic menu is kinda basic.

Have a guess, hopefully he'll quit strangling LAM long enough to divulge his secret :daydream:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392418850-1.350294.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392418850-1.350294.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 573
The open bottle of lube is also an item of interest :)

I need to start repping him for having Hello Kitty! shower curtains!

When your that big you get to have whatever you want... who's gonna stop you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

thats a monster right there

fvck,looks like a pro.

Is he a member on IMF? He's told me he pretty much takes 600mg test e and 5iu gh year round. Please correct me if I'm wrong if any of you have spoken to him and I'm not remembering correctly. Also, his diet consists of cocoa puffs, a couple subway footlongs, and a couple chipotle burritos everyday haha. And that pic was after 5 weeks of NO LIFTING because of injury... Sick joke haha.

Definitely my goal physique... If only us mere mortals could do what he does to achieve it

He's a beast....Although I really want the pink makeup bag......:daydream:

Constant Test, GH and carb loading.

He said lots of test and some GH year round on ASF. I imagine it took more to get there than to maintain it though.

this is my diet. I've been eating like this for years.

breakfast:
5 packets of oatmeal Brown maple sugar

lunch subway db ham ft long

train (stated again today)

2 homemade ham sandwiches

dinner: chipotle 2 db meat burritos

and before bed a large bowl of cereal.
fruit loops or cinnamon toast crunch.

I change up the dinner meal once in a while to pasta with Italian sausages chopped up in there or shish kabob with rice from a mediterranean restaurant. I eat the shish kabob with rice a lot on weekends.

on weekends I eat a little different but during the week it's pretty much as stated above.

I'm currently on and have been on for a while now:
2g test e ew
5 iu gh rips ed
Adex .5 mwf

the key for me is high doses of test and some gh year round. that's the trick of gaining good mass and holding it. IMO. my next cycle I'm gonna experiment with mega doses of test. I truly think high test doses is key. also keep I mind I have mental issues And can't inject a syringe that's not full to the brim. :).

no slin I'm too lazy to stick to the protocols . I'm the kind of idiot that will screw it up and be passed out on the gym floor. lol it's just not for me. so I'll never touch it.

here an pic at one of my heaviest. 278 lbs.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392674728.971299.jpg

thx everyone for the comments !

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
JFC :hair: 2 grams a week... and mega doses what does that entail if your already at 2 grams?

this is my diet. I've been eating like this for years.

breakfast:
5 packets of oatmeal Brown maple sugar

lunch subway db ham ft long

train (stated again today)

2 homemade ham sandwiches

dinner: chipotle 2 db meat burritos

and before bed a large bowl of cereal.
fruit loops or cinnamon toast crunch.

I change up the dinner meal once in a while to pasta with Italian sausages chopped up in there or shish kabob with rice from a mediterranean restaurant. I eat the shish kabob with rice a lot on weekends.

on weekends I eat a little different but during the week it's pretty much as stated above.

I'm currently on and have been on for a while now:
2g test e ew
5 iu gh rips ed
Adex .5 mwf

the key for me is high doses of test and some gh year round. that's the trick of gaining good mass and holding it. IMO. my next cycle I'm gonna experiment with mega doses of test. I truly think high test doses is key. also keep I mind I have mental issues And can't inject a syringe that's not full to the brim. :).

no slin I'm too lazy to stick to the protocols . I'm the kind of idiot that will screw it up and be passed out on the gym floor. lol it's just not for me. so I'll never touch it.

here an pic at one of my heaviest. 278 lbs.
View attachment 53418
thats some different dieting and gear use than you normally see but you cant argue with those results. i to also like to eat a lot of chipotle. what does your hematocrit do on 2g of test at only around 600mg mine was elevated ?

JFC :hair: 2 grams a week... and mega doses what does that entail if your already at 2 grams?

5-7g test ew

it's not uncommon for some top pros. I want to give it a try before I get too old.

thats some different dieting and gear use than you normally see but you cant argue with those results. i to also like to eat a lot of chipotle. what does your hematocrit do on 2g of test at only around 600mg mine was elevated ?

I think it was 54%. if that's sound right I'm not all they knowledgable on BW. but do get it done once in a while.

here's one but doesn't show it.
I was on 2g test ew and 5 iu gh

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392675706.647952.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392675715.234423.jpg

54% doesnt seem to bad for 2g. keep it up bro you look insane. do you use serostim or generics ?

thanks for the info bro :winkfinger:

What's your training like swiper?

Back