• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

help.. subq oil big welt

IWANTORAL(S)

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
whatsup guys.. ok so i subq b12 all the time, and was reading some threads of people injecting up to .5cc of oils .. so i decided to try 2 shots into my stomach one is fine.. other is like an inch by an inch welt thats hard. i shoved my pin in and drew back no puss/blood.. this was done 3 nites ago. at first i didnt think anythin of it but some1 got me worried, im sure im fine, but just wana make sure. any1 else had this happen to them:? thanks!

dude....i work as a vet tech and have access to quality inj b com and b 12... did b12 1 ml once a week indef. started in my thighs IM.... winded up doing SQ in my stomach and experienced the same thing you are... do it IM and massage....5ml's anywhere is toooo much in my opinion. 3ml max. massage and heat. b 12 aint that great unless u really need or have been prescribed it.

no no, i had no problem with subq'ing b12 but wen i did some oils half a cc it blew up to a welt not from the b12.. idk.... anyway how long did it take for it to go away.. its hard and is scary lol

it took a while...almost 3-4 weeks...i didnt massage so that might help a bit... yea, i got super creeped out as well! i have done crazy juice and had all kinda bad sides over the years but nothing like a huge welt from a sub-q b1-12 inj. dont worry, i went away completely for me after a month... did u get increased appetite..? i didnt but felt more energized...better off doing a pre-workout supp then pinning more shit!!

na it didnt do anything haha.. maybe a sense of wellbeing prob just the placebo effect tho.. ya i have an anti-e that im taking becuz i got in a car accident.. and im icing it.. hope that helps, not much else i can do

na it didnt do anything haha.. maybe a sense of wellbeing prob just the placebo effect tho.. ya i have an anti-e that im taking becuz i got in a car accident.. and im icing it.. hope that helps, not much else i can do

stretch the muscle every day...heat...cold...massage....mild pt...( and maybe a beer of a blunt on your day off!!) they dont hurt hear and there... u can try some basic NSAIDS too.... just not too much because of the win and your liv in the first place.

I sub Q oils twice a week with zero problems. I use a 25 pin 5/8 inch. Never over ,5 ml and mostly around .4. Make sure you hit @ 45 degrees- or straight and pinch the skin so you can get beteen fat and muscle. Sub Q is awesome for keeping your blood levels stabilized. As for B12 -I don't see the benefits at all. Luck on ya

When you say you subq oils, what kinda of oils do you subq? Gear? SUBQ?

I thought you couldn't pin gear subq, whats the deal?

When you say you subq oils, what kinda of oils do you subq? Gear? SUBQ?

I thought you couldn't pin gear subq, whats the deal?

I've heard it can be done, but I'm not sure how the absorption might be affected (positive or negative), can anyone shed some light? Also this may be complete "broscience" but I've also heard that since levels of the aromatase enzyme are higher in fat tissue more of your gear could be converted to estrogen, again haven't seen much scientific backing for this so take it for what you will.

I've heard it can be done, but I'm not sure how the absorption might be affected (positive or negative), can anyone shed some light? Also this may be complete "broscience" but I've also heard that since levels of the aromatase enzyme are higher in fat tissue more of your gear could be converted to estrogen, again haven't seen much scientific backing for this so take it for what you will.

Yes can anyone shed some lights? i have been looking to pin somewhere else besides my glutes, tried my delts w/ a slin pin saturday, and it still hurts a little today...

IML Gear Cream!
the lump is like an inch wide and 1/2 inch the other way.. kinda hard and tender.. like i said i poked it a few times to see if there was puss ect and therewas only air in there.. i did .5ml prop becuz i read several places that people do it religously.. typical, my first try i get a golfball on top of where my 6 pack should be. its been 4 days now and its buggin me the heck out. i almost went to the doc today, but didnt wana have to explain myself. if it comes to that i will obv.thing is i did another .5 on the other side of my stomach and its fine. WHAT HAVE I DONE!? LOL

Back