• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Natty comps allow what supps?

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
... And are peptides etc considered 'natty'?

Discuss :coffee:

I know a guy who's geared to the eyeballs yet they've given him the go ahead to compete in a tested powerlifting comp and already determined that he'll be clean.
Weighing at 94kg I watched him squat 5 reps of 260kg atg.
I'm pretty certain those tested comps are rigged depending on the category.

I know a guy who's geared to the eyeballs yet they've given him the go ahead to compete in a tested powerlifting comp and already determined that he'll be clean.
Weighing at 94kg I watched him squat 5 reps of 260kg atg.
I'm pretty certain those tested comps are rigged depending on the category.

Sounds like a Weider sponsored show. :coffee:

I was referring to a natural comp, specifically advertised as such

I believe when a comp is tested they randomly test people not everyone. To save face they generally test the smallest and least geared looking competitor. Basically a farse.

I had a long discussion with a friend that recently got his pro card in natty bb.

Heres their usual testing method. First before they let you enter, everybody has to take a polygraph test, if you pass you get to enter. Second, if you win the show or place top 3, they take a urine sample. That's pretty much it, if you have ways around that, juice as much as you want to.

I had a long discussion with a friend that recently got his pro card in natty bb.

Heres their usual testing method. First before they let you enter, everybody has to take a polygraph test, if you pass you get to enter. Second, if you win the show or place top 3, they take a urine sample. That's pretty much it, if you have ways around that, juice as much as you want to.

What's the fucking point?

Win money???????

Unless you have a pro card you are not allowed to win money. Some just like to compete. People play softball well into their 50s and it is like the greatest thing ever to them and all they get is a cheap trophy and pride, is there something wrong with that? If people want to compete naturally go right ahead, I frankly think they are far more dedicated to get into the shape they do than many of the guys just running assloads of gear and GH to get massive on stage with bitch tits (this is pretty much every NPC show I have ever seen).

IML Gear Cream!
I met this dude who is about 5'5" and jacked to the gills. I mean to me it was pretty obvious he was jucing. He still maintained that the he is all natty and has won a LOT of natty shows. I still don't believe it.

I met this dude who is about 5'5" and jacked to the gills. I mean to me it was pretty obvious he was jucing. He still maintained that the he is all natty and has won a LOT of natty shows. I still don't believe it.

Why is it hard to fathom someone being jacked and being natty??

You really don't believe hardworking people exist anymore or what?

Why is it hard to fathom someone being jacked and being natty??

You really don't believe hardworking people exist anymore or what?

Are you saying that people who use gear don't work hard? Tread lightly my friend. We out number you...and are much bigger than you.

No I can understand a natty BB'r but this dude is HUGE.

Most of society would care about it more than juiced BBing.

That is if BBing itself wasn't such an niche oddity.

No one wants to see an average baseball player or ok basketball player, they want to see something amazing. "natural" bidybuilders dont bring the wow factor that fans will pay to see. People want the biggest freakiest dudes battling it out for their entertainment dollar.

Are you saying that people who use gear don't work hard? Tread lightly my friend. We out number you...and are much bigger than you.

Am I suppose to be some frightened child or something? Grow up.

And don't put words into my posts, I said hardworking people exist.

Gear users work hard, but still need the aid of the stuff were as natties
don't, makes sense that the majority of them would need to work harder.

And yes natties can be huge, it is possible just like many things life.

No one wants to see an average baseball player or ok basketball player, they want to see something amazing. "natural" bidybuilders dont bring the wow factor that fans will pay to see. People want the biggest freakiest dudes battling it out for their entertainment dollar.

Just because some people find it entertaining doesn't mean its the best.

People find Jersey Shore, Glee and Housewives Reality entertaining too.

Doesn't mean its the best thing going on the TV airwaves.

There are very few people that possess the genetics to get huge naturally.

And....?

I fail to see why unnatural is the best route that everyone in the world should follow.

If you can't succeed without the aid of substances then why do it at all??

If anybody is interested, my friend that got his pro card, his stats on stage were 5'9 174 with 4-5% bf. He won 3 shows back to back to get his pro card. I know for a fact that he was all natural.

However, he says to do well in the pro all natural events, you need to juice and find ways to stay clean.

If anybody is interested, my friend that got his pro card, his stats on stage were 5'9 174 with 4-5% bf. He won 3 shows back to back to get his pro card. I know for a fact that he was all natural.

However, he says to do well in the pro all natural events, you need to juice and find ways to stay clean.

Same thing in pro sports, people want amazing all the time but the body can't do that naturally in very many people, if at all.

IML Gear Cream!
There are very few people that possess the genetics to get huge naturally, unless we're talking about being a fat ass.

Jacked doesn't necessarily mean huge.

But anywho, I would have thought the natties just abuse gh, slin and beta alanine to look less than average :)

if you are really interested most of the federations have a list of supps accepted and testing methods it is slightly different in each federation. Alot of the natty guys are just that you figure a guy 5,5 to 5,7 5% bf or so at 176 is a good size middle weight. You really dont need gear or even protein powder to get there. Just good ole chicken breasts and water. If your bf is down and your timing is right you stand a good chance.

I have always wondered with "natty" sports of all kinds. Don't people just use AAS when they are not competing then work with what they keep? I am doing a cycle now, but a year from now or probably even 6 months from now I could test for any sport cleanly. I would hate to think I would not still be working with more raw material than had I not cycled.

And....?

If you can't succeed without the aid of substances then why do it at all??
For comps that are broken up enough weight class wise you can succeed without enhancement but people who compete open class where everone is geared to the hilt and you want to compete with them you have to level the playing field.

the one Im going to tomorrow night thats all they want period whether you place or not and its a national qualifier

I have always wondered with "natty" sports of all kinds. Don't people just use AAS when they are not competing then work with what they keep? I am doing a cycle now, but a year from now or probably even 6 months from now I could test for any sport cleanly. I would hate to think I would not still be working with more raw material than had I not cycled.

Not if you're on deca! That shit is detectable for up to 18 months!

I believe when a comp is tested they randomly test people not everyone. To save face they generally test the smallest and least geared looking competitor. Basically a farse.

D your in Canada right? They don't test at most comps. The only time they really test is if someone is new to the scene and looks like they should be pro but are competing in the first amateur show as natural. Most shows just use lie detector tests.

Captin - just go to the show you want to register for download the form and read it over. It will have a very large list of "supplements classes" and the specific compounds in each group that you are not allowed to have taken within 5 years.

For comps that are broken up enough weight class wise you can succeed without enhancement but people who compete open class where everone is geared to the hilt and you want to compete with them you have to level the playing field.

Yeah I get that in real sports like football, baseball etc.

But the beauty show of BBing where no money is guaranteed?

Makes no sense to go to all the trouble just for that shit.

Yeah I get that in real sports like football, baseball etc.

But the beauty show of BBing where no money is guaranteed?

Makes no sense to go to all the trouble just for that shit.

Which begs the question why are you even here?

Back