• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hrt prop 200mg

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Had my Urologist switch me from cyp to prop 200mg. Now none of the regular stores have prop so I have to use a compund pharmacy where they make it up for you. I love it having 200mg of prop. When he made it the first time he made it wrong and it gave me a big donkey kick but now that I gave him the correct recipe its smooth as pie now

prop has shorters esters so 2 a week injections are needed

Are you using 200mgs a week? What do your labs for total test come back at?

......Yo P.....how many mgs per day?

For me it depends on what else I'm running. Last prop run I had was with tren ace, mast prop, and winny. I was running prop 200mg ed, tren ace 75mg ed, Mast prop 100mgs ed.. and then winny at 75mgs ed for the last 5 wks.

i'm doing EQ600 AND PROP 600 A WEEK.BUT YEAH MY COMPOUND PHARMACIST MADE THE WRONG RESIPE AND PUT TO MUCH BA IN THERE INSTEAD OF .25 AND SINCE WE ALL KNOW THE RECIPES ARE CAN GET THEM FROM FRIENDS I JUST WROTE IT DOWN AND HE WAS FINE WITH IT, ITS READY TODAY.

IML Gear Cream!
well he remade it and its a little better not so bad as last time . I guess I'll just have to get used to 200mg prop

Back