• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

BlueBoogie's focused cutting cycle - help me tweak it

blueboogie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ecomping, and then maintaining my weight plus 5lbs over the course of a couple months, I am ready to focus on a serious shred. So here?s the basic setup:

Stimulants/fat burners:
Anabolic Xtreme Slim Xtreme (yes, the original) 1/day 30 days
T3 75mg/day split doses

AAS:
MENT 50mg ED weeks 1-8
T. Prop 50mg ED weeks 1-8
Tren A 50mg ED weeks 1-8
Injectable Epistane 50mg ED weeks 1-8
(above 4 are in a special blend)
Oral Turinabol (dosage unsure, might not include)

Preworkout:
GH 10iu preworkout 4x/week
TNE/Methylstenbolone (special blend, 75/25)

Supports:
Oral anastrozole, oral exemestane, or injectable formastane.
TUDCA, fish oil, AI Cycle Support, BCAA?s/EAA?s, yada yada yada

Diet:
TKD (if I can figure out how to work it in conjunction with my pre-WO GH dose)

How would you tweak the above for my most focused cut cycle to date? Mainly, I know I will be running the Slim Xtreme, and I want to maintain and build muscle in spite of what SX does. There has never been a stronger, better fat burner IMO, but none of the anecdotal reports I?ve read, and there are many, referred much to how catabolic it is or isn?t. This is why I intend to incorporate the anabolics.

ecomping, and then maintaining my weight plus 5lbs over the course of a couple months, I am ready to focus on a serious shred. So here?s the basic setup:

Stimulants/fat burners:
Anabolic Xtreme Slim Xtreme (yes, the original) 1/day 30 days
T3 75mg/day split doses

AAS:
MENT 50mg ED weeks 1-8
T. Prop 50mg ED weeks 1-8
Tren A 50mg ED weeks 1-8
Injectable Epistane 50mg ED weeks 1-8
(above 4 are in a special blend)
Oral Turinabol (dosage unsure, might not include)

Preworkout:
GH 10iu preworkout 4x/week
TNE/Methylstenbolone (special blend, 75/25)

Supports:
Oral anastrozole, oral exemestane, or injectable formastane.
TUDCA, fish oil, AI Cycle Support, BCAA?s/EAA?s, yada yada yada

Diet:
TKD (if I can figure out how to work it in conjunction with my pre-WO GH dose)

How would you tweak the above for my most focused cut cycle to date? Mainly, I know I will be running the Slim Xtreme, and I want to maintain and build muscle in spite of what SX does. There has never been a stronger, better fat burner IMO, but none of the anecdotal reports I?ve read, and there are many, referred much to how catabolic it is or isn?t. This is why I intend to incorporate the anabolics.

Nice bro, I loved the original slim extreme, worked extremely well.

Only changes I'd make is increase the tren to 75/ed and possibly lower the MENT to 25/ed the last 3 weeks, as it will heavily aromatase possibly making you hold more water at the end when you will be wanting to dry out.

I'm assuming your gonna go keto, 7-10 with a reFeed then repeat? Fasted dose when you pin the gh pre-workout? as the only beneficial reason to pinning gh pre workout is the induced lipolysis that will occur.

If that's bit what your planning on doing with the fasted gh dose, save it for post workout the gains would be more beneficial.

With gh in the mix 50mcg of t3 would be fine 75 would be a bit overkill imo.

Other than that, I love the look of this cycle bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Very interesting compounds!

I never understood the reasoning behind injectible methylated orals, it's pointless to me but more power to you for trying. Hope it all works well for you with all the stims in slim xtreme and the methyls you are taking. Some don't do too well with that and blood pressure increases.

I would go with what OSL posted....the GH pwo will be much more effective...

Some proviron wouldn't hurt either..even 25mg ed.....and bump the tren to 75-100mg's..

All in all it looks pretty good...

What kinda diet you using?...cardio or no?...the cpt does 9 hours of cardio a day and he is just a pure outback Adonis..

I never understood the reasoning behind injectible methylated orals, it's pointless to me but more power to you for trying. Hope it all works well for you with all the stims in slim xtreme and the methyls you are taking. Some don't do too well with that and blood pressure increases.
Several legitimate reasons... 1) It's cheaper, since I already brew for myself. If you can brew a gram for 1/3 of what you'd pay for a capped bottle, that's the tits. 2) They are slightly less toxic because they skip the first liver pass. They still make the second liver pass, but by that fact alone there is slightly less hepatoxicity. 3) They are slightly more potent - Instead of getting however much of the compound is orally bioavailable (which for methylated compounds, is most of it), you're getting essentially ALL of it (it's an unesterified base, so 50mg means 50mg hits you) 4) it's more convenient. So I can take 50mg Epi ED and it might feel like 60mg in terms of potency, but to my liver it will feel like 40mg (just throwing out numbers, not scientific fact). No remembering to take my capsules with me for a 3x daily intake - just one injection that I'm already doing anyway. It holds perfectly at 100mg, and probably will at up to 200mg as well, so half a cc is all I need for a cycle such as this. I'd do the same with Anavar, and it actually is produced that way, just like Dbol, Winstrol, Anadrol, Methyltren, SD, etc. etc. etc. Try injecting 25mg of Phera and 20mg of SD ED (with Test) and see if you aren't a monster in 4 weeks without feeling like ass as you would taking the capsules with or without test.

Blood pressure doesn't bother me, but the stim crash kicks my ass with any strong stim. And the short temperedness. But that doesn't matter at the moment, because it turns out the Slim Xtreme I had either wasn't legit SX, or it just didn't do for me what it did years ago. I trust the guy I got it from, but upon taking it for a few days, I was 100% convinced it was not real SX (it was a couple of open bottles). Like I said, I trust the guy, but he had not taken the original SX so he didn't have the basis for comparison that I do. I took a lot of it back in the day, and there is nothing else period that comes close to the mental stimulation. He's taking it now and says his jaw is locking, but I didn't even really notice my teeth grinding. Back in the day, I was grinding like I was rolling on X. So I gave it back. Hopefully it works for him. So I'm going stim-free on this cycle and just tightening up diet more.

I would go with what OSL posted....the GH pwo will be much more effective...

Some proviron wouldn't hurt either..even 25mg ed.....and bump the tren to 75-100mg's..

All in all it looks pretty good...

What kinda diet you using?...cardio or no?...the cpt does 9 hours of cardio a day and he is just a pure outback Adonis..

Proviron for what purpose? Libido? No need for that with MENT brother lol! If I increase one of my 19-nor's, it's gonna be the MENT, because it's stronger than Tren. It's stronger than both the Tren and Prop combined, and won't give me the sides that increasing the Tren will. Yes, cardio. Not 9 hours a freaking day, but ideally 45 minutes 3x a week. And it's a TKD diet, carbs centered around training periods, though I've only been carbing preworkout, because I've switched to postworkout GH on OSL's guidance.

Don't knock it tell ya tried it....the proviron not the 9 hours of cardio...:)

Back