• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Do I need hCG even on short cycle of sus 250?

shad1666

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi fellas! I need some help here. I am on my first cycle sus250.. 500mg/ week for 9 weeks. Yes its sounds short cycle for many. This is what I got access to. Soon Iam done with my cycle. The problem is my libido already gone almost. I get some erections time to time. It wasn?t expected. I thought my libido would spike to the roof during the cycle. Any way I have some nolva and hCG on hand. Do you think I need hCH? in case how much and how long? Also how much nolva?.. Any tricks to get my libido back soon? Any help appreciated

status
hight 5.6
weight lifting 4 years.
weight 150LBS
Thanks in advance.

Hi fellas! I need some help here. I am on my first cycle sus250.. 500mg/ week for 9 weeks. Yes its sounds short cycle for many. This is what I got access to. Soon Iam done with my cycle. The problem is my libido already gone almost. I get some erections time to time. It wasn?t expected. I thought my libido would spike to the roof during the cycle. Any way I have some nolva and hCG on hand. Do you think I need hCH? in case how much and how long? Also how much nolva?.. Any tricks to get my libido back soon? Any help appreciated

status
hight 5.6
weight lifting 4 years.
weight 150LBS
Thanks in advance.

Buy real gear. GICH

Nobody can answer your question about hcg because no body has seen your blood work pre-cycle. For such a short/small cycle I'd say no you don't. Than I look at your age and ask why even bother with PCT, just start cruising.

Your losing libido WHILE on? Seems a bit unusual.

Keep in mind Im 29, but for 600mgs and under test only, clomid suits me just fine. HCG however does me a WORLD of good on harsher runs.

I like to run 500iu per day for 2 weeks, followed by just over 200iu for 2 more. I start HCG during PCT which is old fashioned and some would say don't do it, but it works for me. Two 5000 iu bottles is all I need.

And 150lbs? Seems kinda lite for a first cycle... curious on diet and goals.

Back