• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arimidex Necessary

stronger4ever

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently taking .5mg EOD. But I just started dieting and changed my routine. Cut down my test from 1200mg to 850mg. I was taking the Adex just in case. I've never really had the need for AI's during my cycles. Since it could lower IGF-1 levels I don't think its a good idea to take it for shits and giggles. Unless test dosages are high or there is history of gyno or other estrogen sides. I also have Aromasin but I assume its the same.

What about people here... Do you prefer taking AI's during cycle or not?

I use aromasin. It is good to take an AI because even though you may not have estro sides I am sure your estrogen levels are going to be higher than they should be taking an AI just keeps them in check which can help your sex drive, less bloat, and prevent gyno. The only way to know is to not take an AI then go and have your estrogen checked with a blood test otherwise I would use and AI at least once e3d.

At 850mg T weekly your E2 is in the female range without a doubt.

You really think so? Does anyone else feel it hinders gains? I just don't want to take it for fun if I'm not feeling the estrogen. Since it could lower IGF-1.

I use aromasin. It is good to take an AI because even though you may not have estro sides I am sure your estrogen levels are going to be higher than they should be taking an AI just keeps them in check which can help your sex drive, less bloat, and prevent gyno. The only way to know is to not take an AI then go and have your estrogen checked with a blood test otherwise I would use and AI at least once e3d.

^This

I inject 600mg of Cyp a week and 300-400mg of Prop a week, I take Anastrozole .5mg twice a week! Any more or any less I can tell just in the sex drive! :shooter:

You really think so? Does anyone else feel it hinders gains? I just don't want to take it for fun if I'm not feeling the estrogen. Since it could lower IGF-1.
AI's actually free up more T, making you stronger. T raises IGF-1 dose dependently.

I see, well I could lower my dosage to .3mg eod and see what happens.

AI's actually free up more T, making you stronger. T raises IGF-1 dose dependently.

Nolva has been reported to lower IGF-1. AIs do as heavy stated raise test and as he said this raises IGF-1. All you have to do is get the blood work and you will see for yourself.

Nolva has been reported to lower IGF-1. AIs do as heavy stated raise test and as he said this raises IGF-1. All you have to do is get the blood work and you will see for yourself.

Man I totally would get 100 blood works every month to monitor my levels, but I'm kind of tight on funds, I can't do trial and error and spend money on it right now. I think a lower dosage shouldn't hurt too much. I know nolva is a lot worse at lowering IGF-1. Either way I also have Letro on hand in case anything goes wrong.

Aromasin also does not lower IGF-1 levels, which is another reason I like it better than adex.

IML Gear Cream!

Aromasin also does not lower IGF-1 levels, which is another reason I like it better than adex.

That's it. I am getting aromasin. The reasons the original poster wrote (hindering gains) are the main reason I am not using an AI at 600 mg test weekly.

If you guys are right, then there is no downside.

Exemestane (Aromasin) averages an 85% rate of estrogen suppression, so it´s clearly a very effective agent for bodybuilders and other athletes wanting to avoid estrogen related side effects such as gyno, acne, or water-retention brought on by aromatizing steroids. Specifically, Exemestane (Aromasin) does this by selectively inhibiting aromatase activity in a time-dependent and irreversible manner.

As with most of the compounds in this class, it also causes a reasonable rise in testosterone levels, and as you may have guessed, this rise in testosterone means that Exemestane (Aromasin) can also cause androgenic sides. Exemestane (Aromasin) is very effective at both lowering estrogen (estradiol) and raising testosterone.

This compound was developed to fight breast cancer in post-menopausal women, who need a particularly aggressive therapy, and for whose first line defenses such as SERMS (Tamoxifen) have not worked. This should be our first clue in inferring that this compound is pretty strong, or at least stronger than some of the other compounds which are used to fight breast cancer.

Quotd from ARR

A lower dose is still better than no dose. So give it a shot. If you need more just add it in,

^^thats impressive man, I think there is a misconception about AI's people thinks it will make your e2 non existent which isn't the case, good log HEavy

^^thats impressive man, I think there is a misconception about AI's people thinks it will make your e2 non existent which isn't the case, good log HEavy

This is true. It is much overstated as far as how much AIs lower estro in males.

I have recently been experimenting with aromasin and E2 and have discovered that it can lower my E2 into a range that makes me feel horrible. I bumped it from 12.5 mg EOD to 12.5 ED for 4 days and had my E2 checked. It was 19, 16 hours after my 4th dose and I felt horrible, my bones were creaking, I was moody, libido was low (not gone), and was really fatigued. I know that 19 is still in the normal range for men, but for me it's too low. The stuff really works, and 12.5 EOD seems to be my sweet spot. When I was taking it EOD, it was 27.
I'm running test e at 500/week.

E2 of 19 is fine for men. I would imagine something else is causing your negative symptoms.

Nolva will also lower GH levels as well as IGF.

/V

I read somewhere that it did. It said nolva was 25% adex 16% and aromasin 12%. And letro actually raises it, I don't remember how much tho.

E2 of 19 is fine for men. I would imagine something else is causing your negative symptoms.

All I know is that when I was at 27, I was feeling fine, at 19, I noticed the creaky joints, fatigue and moodiness. I then went back to EOD and I feel normal again.

I also took my blood test 16 hours after taking my 4th dose of aromasin, which leads me to believe my E2 could have been a lot lower prior to the blood test, and it had just come back up to 19 at the time of blood draw.

I also had same symptoms when taking adex at .5 ED before switching to aromasin at your guys' suggestion.

I have always heard that creaky joints, moodiness, fatigue and low libido are all symptoms of low E2, and I have no other possible cause of these symptoms. I only take Test E and aromasin, and an incredibly healthy diet, and great program.

Sore joints and fatigue are common in guys who lift heavy things...

Sore joints and fatigue are common in guys who lift heavy things...

lol, I have been lifting a lot more than I'm used to... which is a lot of fun!

Back