• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cindy Landolt

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
cindy-landolt.jpg

Cindy Landolt - Cindy Training - Personal Trainer in Zurich, Switzerland

:daydream:

yeah..sorry I just cant get down with that. Looks like a dudes body. I respect the work that she puts in, but I just dont find that sexy.

She has the forearms of a man, way to many veins, great abs and looks totally flat chested. Not my cup of tea.

I put a ton of her pics in my epic thread...she is a beautiful woman....great skin....amazing looooooooong dark hair...check them out

I put a ton of her pics in my epic thread...she is a beautiful woman....great skin....amazing looooooooong dark hair...check them out

I'd encourage anyone to Google additional pics of this woman. Or visit your thread.

first thoughts that came to my mind when i saw this: add 10lbs of muscle and a big dick and thats every guys dream body (more or less.) full homo

^^^^
negged-wrestling-bam.gif

first thoughts that came to my mind when i saw this: add 10lbs of muscle and a big dick and thats every guys dream body (more or less.) full homo

lol A woman can't win. If she's lean then she's a tranny and if she's fat then she's a whale. Guess people can't win in general on teh Interwebz. Everyone has an opinion and is allowed to voice it without consequence. If a mod deletes a douchebag comment then they're criticized for censorship. lmao

Last edited:
Well now she has had implants, what do you think now guys. As a personal friend, I think she looks even more amassing.

Personal-Trainer-Zurich-Cindy-Landolt-10.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
honestly... im 75 % in . her face is not doing it for me... the shots without a direct view of her face are very good. like the first pic or the orange bikini pic. the straight on face shots are just not as good.

:0 i want

honestly... im 75 % in . her face is not doing it for me... the shots without a direct view of her face are very good. like the first pic or the orange bikini pic. the straight on face shots are just not as good.

Hey come on!!, that the 1st pic I posted of Cindy was taken after a grueling workout @ a gym while she was over here in the UK, damp hair & looking maybe tired but happy with her session.
It's a great pic & as 'KILLEROFSAINTS', Cindy really is a looker!!.

Before implants: definitely. After implants: I'd pay to hit it. Lol

Back