• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

naps require signature?

are you sure i thought that was only if it was ems and can only get that in Europe but i ain't positive because i have only placed one order with them and it still has not been shiped

No you don't.

I have had many deliveries from them never had to sign.
Most of the time its due to your postal worker.

I've never had to sign for anything from naps.

Not sure if its different because I had mine shipped to a PO Box. Opened my box, it had a slip that I took to the counter, showed my drivers license then signed. Maybe cause it was too large to fit in the box?

Not sure if its different because I had mine shipped to a PO Box. Opened my box, it had a slip that I took to the counter, showed my drivers license then signed. Maybe cause it was too large to fit in the box?
Yes that is a different case, Naps doesn't require signature unless its ems, most times its your postal worker that is making you sign.

Really depends on the mail carrier whether a signature is required on not at the destination....even if it is sent by registered post.

Back