• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hulk Hogan and Steroids

Doublebase

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you think he still does steroids? That man is massive. He is over 50 and still looks great. I doubt he is doing them but what do you guys think?

He is probably on some sort of hormone therapy for his age, Id imagine they would give him some sort of steroid for his knee/ hip replacements

Do you think he still does steroids? That man is massive. He is over 50 and still looks great. I doubt he is doing them but what do you guys think?

:finger: HULK on steroids?Who would of thought it?;) Yes, I bet he is because he is still in damn good shape for his age.

Wouldn't you be still juicing up if all that dick was trying to get in your daughter?

of course he's still juicing. have you seen his physique lately? i dunno how a man his age could look like that naturally, considering all of the hip/knee surgeries he's had which probably prevent him from lifting heavy in the gym.

I think she is 18. I think bigdyl has nicer curves and bigger tits though.

epa_brooke_hogan_160736a.jpg

I don't think she is attractive at all!!

Thats a good picture of BigDyl and the HULK.:) Anytime now he should show up and take jabs at my floundering acting career.:paddle:

So, how did the Steven Segal acting seminar go?

FUFU,come on bro.Are you saying if you were single and in a club and she came up to you and said she wanted to "wrestle" you would turn her down.No I think it would be more like "yessss Ms.Hogan,your daddy is my hero and I have no problem being your bitch.Can I carry your purse?You are very talented,very talented.Oh and you have a wonderful voice too.Will you sing me to sleep?"
Then when you woke the next morning she would be gone and you would panic looking for your little pookie-pie.You would text her every 5min and then leave her about 20 voice mails until her daddy gave you a spankin'.
Is that how it would really go down,be honest man.:kiss:

Most likely hes still juicing, but sometimes some people are just freaks of nature, so who knows. Even if he is juicing he still looks good for his age. Is he still wrestling?

IML Gear Cream!

same here..she is built more like a man than a woman..almost no fat and fair amounts of muscle

FUFU,come on bro.Are you saying if you were single and in a club and she came up to you and said she wanted to "wrestle" you would turn her down.No I think it would be more like "yessss Ms.Hogan,your daddy is my hero and I have no problem being your bitch.Can I carry your purse?You are very talented,very talented.Oh and you have a wonderful voice too.Will you sing me to sleep?"
Then when you woke the next morning she would be gone and you would panic looking for your little pookie-pie.You would text her every 5min and then leave her about 20 voice mails until her daddy gave you a spankin'.

Her chin is bigger than my dick.

What fufu meant to say was that her chin was longer than fufu's clit.

That too.

She has her fathers chin....and chest....

About the only beating Hulk Hogan is going to give someone is himself, when he falls because his replacement hip comes loose, causing his wooden leg to fly off his body and into the air, spinning rapidly until it collides with his head, KO'ing him.

Back