• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sex while on period

soxmuscle

Follow @TheUnzippedFly
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Had a condomless accident this weekend with the gf and was wondering how "worried" I should be.

I've always learned that when a girl is having her period, it's the one time she cannot get pregnant, so I shouldn't be worried about not pulling out fast enough the other night..

right?

I dont think you have anything to worry about, its happened to me once or twice and it was alright *touch wood*.

Bloody annoying though.

For piece of mind, get her to take a test anyways. They're not too expensive, and will make you feel a shitload better, lol.

I think you're grand, though, really.

She won't be able to get pregnant on her period... but if you are trying to pull out, that means you weren't sure which means you are a dumb ass for not wearing a condom.

Actually you should be using a spermicide foam and the condom. Condoms are not all that effective and your sperm can live inside the girl for up to a week. So just because she is in part of her cycle where she can't get pregnant, there is no 100% gaurantee she won't. In most cases, the foam will quickly kill any sperm in the case a condom fails.

Neither method is really great on its own but together they work pretty good.

No chance of getting pregnant if the period has already started. The egg has flown the nest and the uterine lining is eroding.

It would have been safer to eat her out instead.

Anyone care for a round of bloody mary's?

2qiwytz.jpg

C'mon guys - did health education classes in your school systems really fail you this badly?

YES it's possible. RARE but never say never!!

C'mon guys - did health education classes in your school systems really fail you this badly?

Have you seen the health education classes in the country lately?

It would have been safer to eat her out instead.

Anyone care for a round of bloody mary's?

2qiwytz.jpg

mino you're sick.......just sick........reallly, i mean oh my........:finger:

why does everyone worry so much about getting people pregnant on their periods? what about those expensive sheets that get all fucked up...I can't stand a girl hiding that she is starting her cycle.

put down a towel...

that is the obvious thing to do, but some women fear you will not want sex if they tell you...so they just let you go at it thinking it will not be too bad either because it just started, or has just ended....then next thing you know you are washing sheets.

that is the obvious thing to do, but some women fear you will not want sex if they tell you...so they just let you go at it thinking it will not be too bad either because it just started, or has just ended....then next thing you know you are washing sheets.

Then maybe you should be screwing girls that you have better open conversation with

Exactly! It's quite possible. It depends on when she started her period too.

A woman's 28-30 day cycle starts on the first day of her period. For example:

Day 1 = First day of period
Day 7 = usually period ends
Day 14 = in FULL ovulation - prime time to get pregnant.

So on Day 1 when she started her period she is also releasing her next egg. That egg takes approximately 14 days to reach her uterus where she is most opt to get pregnant. So imagine where that egg is on Day 5, 6, 7 while finishing her period. Her fallopian tubes which she can still get pregnant. Then if the fertilized egg does not reach the uterus it becomes and ectopic pregnancy.

Last edited:
Thats why you send her to Dr Death for her full VD quiz,
and then not worry about birth control, cause youre snipped.

Plan B is great and quick....just make sure the girl swallows both pills. also gives ya great satisfaction of busting it in (of course hopefully its your gf, condom always if its a stranger)

who's period? yours or hers?

IML Gear Cream!
Many men and women worry that having sexual intercourse during a woman's period is unhealthy. Though frowned upon in many cultures and faiths, sexual intercourse during menstruation is entirely normal and completely healthy.

Worries about this act generally stem from societal misconceptions about menstrual blood: most girls are taught from a young age that their menstrual blood is unclean and "dirty," and therefore should be hidden and contained at all times. However, menstrual blood is an entirely natural bodily fluid, and does not in anyway affect a man's penis or a woman's reproductive tract. As long as you are engaging in safe and protected sexual intercourse, it is entirely alright for you and your partner to have sex during your period.

Many men and women worry that having sexual intercourse during a woman's period is unhealthy. Though frowned upon in many cultures and faiths, sexual intercourse during menstruation is entirely normal and completely healthy.

Worries about this act generally stem from societal misconceptions about menstrual blood: most girls are taught from a young age that their menstrual blood is unclean and "dirty," and therefore should be hidden and contained at all times. However, menstrual blood is an entirely natural bodily fluid, and does not in anyway affect a man's penis or a woman's reproductive tract. As long as you are engaging in safe and protected sexual intercourse, it is entirely alright for you and your partner to have sex during your period.

Have you ever smelled a period? The smell alone probably taught most girls its unclean and "dirty" without any other outside influences.....hahaha

My worry about this act is getting blood on my cock. Talk about a libido killer.

Back