• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

You fat fucking pieces of shit!

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

This is SFW. Hey, SFW I noticed you're from the Jersey Shore. The monopoly board is based off of the Jersey Shore, is that why you can buy a house for under a $100 and you have frequent short term stops at jail?

Last edited:
Only SFW would post here and not add me to his friend's list. After all we have been through?

is that Saney? Same exact placebo stash

SFW, so call of ktulu is now obsessed with you after he got tired of "owning" madman, how does it feel to admired:daydream: like that?

Ive acquired my fair share of queer groupies during my stay here at IM, But C.O.K's level of mania does concern me :coffee:

Ive acquired my fair share of queer groupies during my stay here at IM, But C.O.K's level of mania does concern me :coffee:
Do you want to fucking die bro?" I love you so much it hurts, and I might have to take someone out because of it."

What's your address again, so I can mail those pics to you personally? I'll write my name next to the deceased. And it's C.O.C. asshole. You gave me the Call of Culo nickname.

Just send a crate of medication to C.O.K, maybe it will help.:coffee:

strange-ads-gay-away.jpg

C.o.K is a fucken beast Fantastico is lame and worn out, he's been owned many a time but why not do it again?

C.o.K is a fucken beast Fantastico is lame and worn out, he's been owned many a time but why not do it again?

Lol you're still burnt SFW is moar J&T than thou :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Arabs look more jacked due to skin tone.
TinyBAR1302_468x693.jpg

Fantastico without tanner:coffee: see?

What's your address again, so I can mail those pics to you personally? I'll write my name next to the deceased. And it's C.O.C. asshole. You gave me the Call of Culo nickname.

I have his address and his g/f's address

Mail me 200$ and i'll give it to you

GICH

Back