• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vikings

Zaphod

.45 ACP rules!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The two things that suck about this show are having to wait for the second season to begin and already knowing how Ragnar dies.

Good show! Back in the 80's-90's shows put out 26 episodes per season now we're lucky to get 13 or 10. That said, most shows are putting way more effort into each show. Each show is like an hour long movie.

Aw you fucking DICK !!!! Seriously Ragnar dies ? You had to spoil that on me eh ? Now just for that I have to go ruin it for my wife and she'll be doubly pissed LOL

Im right there with you though as far as the wait for season 2 to begin, we really enjoyed that show.

Ragnar Lothbrok was a real person. So by this time in real life he's dead.

Hahaha ok so I can tell my wife the spoiler alert is off then.

I didn't say HOW he dies.

i love that show and all the characters. a real pit of snakes they are. :coffee:

Hell I thought you were talking Minnesota. I didn't think anybody was that crazy to create a thread about them this season

I have Viking blood in my veins believe it or not.

IML Gear Cream!
Hell I thought you were talking Minnesota. I didn't think anybody was that crazy to create a thread about them this season

.........Sunday a visit from Philly....

hi-res-184416368-quarterback-nick-foles-of-the-philadelphia-eagles-talks_crop_north.jpg

Trailer from ComicCon in July

dont worry ragnar isnt dying anytime soon

dont worry ragnar isnt dying anytime soon

Actually, he already is. Like most of your braincells. If it weren't for medulla activity you'd be in serious trouble.

I intend to be sent off on a burning pyre into the ocean

He;s not going to die until the show is about to end and Im sure thats years to come.In real life ragnar was a king and captured and thrown into a pit of snakes where his sons avenged him and took over england or something like that

They didn't exactly take over England. They did make a bloody good mess of things, though.

They didn't exactly take over England. They did make a bloody good mess of things, though.

Their objective was seldom to actually take over, just take...and bring back home goods and glory. We still have an old saying back home: "fara i viking". Direct translation would be "go viking" (using viking as a verb), which means that you are going on a grand journey to get something or make something of yourself.

Thursdays episode was a thing of beauty when that guy was speared front to back and lifted high into the air while impaled.
Brought a tear to my eye.

Raid!

http://historyvikings.tumblr.com/post/92526955212/warriors-get-ready-to-raid-were-taking-over

Warriors, get ready to raid. We’re taking over Comic-Con International in San Diego from July 24-26, and YOU are invited to join our army. For those of you unable to make the voyage to San Diego, we still have PLENTY of ways for you to join the #VikingsSDCC charge.

Here’s how:

1.Follow @HistoryVikings on Twitter, Instagram, Vine, and Facebook for exclusive behind-the-scenes pictures and videos live from San Diego.
2.Starting tomorrow at 5pm EDT check-in on tvtag throughout the week/weekend to collect the limited edition #VikingsSDCC stickers—6 stickers plus a special BONUS sticker. Every 12 hours a new sticker will be unlocked, so set those reminders to check-in on tvtag, because those who unlock all 6 will be able to unlock a super limited edition BONUS sticker, and considered one of our most loyal warriors.
3.Use the hashtag #VikingsSDCC to discuss battle strategies with seasoned warriors and give advice to just recruited shield wall members. We’ll be retweeting members of our shield wall throughout the weekend, so get in on the action.
4.On Friday, July 25 at 4:45pm PDT, join the @HistoryVikings live tweet of the Vikings Blood Legacy Panel, featuring none other than Travis Fimmel, Katheryn Winnick, Clive Standen, Alexander Ludwig, and Michael Hirst. Don’t forget to use #VikingsSDCC during the live tweet! And of course, the Vikings have brought gold and treasure with them. Directly after the panel, stay tuned for the very first sneak peek of Season 3!

Prepare yourselves, warriors…it’s time to show the world that the Vikings know how to charge.

Back