• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

second cycle with no experience..input please

tomy2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am prepearing to run a test and deca cycle this is my second cycle. I would like get the most of this cycle. I am 24- 70kg and 5.6 about 15% body fat

HGH spray ..
Deca Durabolin Amps

test enth
Dianabol Tablets

Nolvadex Tablets 20mg
clomid​

guys i got nothing from th first cycle and need ur input . should I have ago or change some of th cycle .:nail:

should i work well in high doses .

what would u recommend

cheers ,any input from experienced is appreciated

Hi...
IMO it's seems a lot for just your 2nd cycle !
Personally If I were you I would simply take the Test-E and Dianobol ( Test-E@200-250 mg twice a week and D/bol @ around 40mg-50mg per day ) .
Currently on this cycle my-self !!!
If you don't make GAINS from this you NEVER will !!!!!

At 15% Body-fat mate it's nowt a little cardio won't fix !!
Good luck !

it was deca with test but i was on diet all the cycle and then i added insulin but i didn't work .

it was deca with test but i was on diet all the cycle and then i added insulin but i didn't work .
Why on earth would you go on a diet while trying to bulk??? U can dump gallons of gear in your system and it wont do squat unless you eat ALOT

I forgot to ask.. how man mg test/deca and for how many weeks???

how much test/deca were you running?? how many weeks??

I think you need to do more research and get your diet in order before you use gear. It's very hard to put on muscle without fat. You're better off doing a straight bulk then cut the unwanted fat later

hgh - human growth hormone spray . ? have anyone tried it before ?

guys am really confiused now
i was running deca and test for 8 weeks .

it was last year ..

I think you need to do more research and get your diet in order before you use gear. It's very hard to put on muscle without fat. You're better off doing a straight bulk then cut the unwanted fat later

You dont need a cycle. You need to get your diet in order and get your fat ass on the tread mill. Do some more research. All you really need is some test E or C. Do more research and have a perfect diet or you will waste money like you did with your last cycle.

Do you even know what BMR is? If you do... Do you know what yours is?

Oh and I know youre an idiot because ofthe HGH spray. You dont need that shit. WTF?

why is it shit man ?

my bmr is 1718.6

need to understand these things ..

explain it dude ..

Dude just stick to a test only cycle. It's simple and you'll get huge gains from it. 500 mg per week for 12 weeks pinning 250 mg 2x a week. Read the stickies. There's good info on there about first cycles and pct. Good luck

You know what this board needs? More of these threads!

"Hey guyz i dun has time to post proper eng n i am lazy so tell me what take cus' i cant research myself"

You know what this board needs? More of these threads!

"Hey guyz i dun has time to post proper eng n i am lazy so tell me what take cus' i cant research myself"

It is getting really old. I think I'm just going to stop responding.

My opinion.
Stay away from the gear and get your ass in the kitchen.
The only way to gain muscle and loose fat is carb cycling.
But you don't do that shit on roids.

human growth hormone spray

2wgxhdu.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
human growth hormone spray is best administered intra-anally :coffee:

kinda makes me wonder what in the hell you were actually injecting for those 8 weeks.............Should probably double check your source

Tomy, why the fuck would anyone help you out if your aren't going to answer their questions about you previous cycle? Then you reply back "hellllooooo?"

more like helllooo to you motherfucker. wake the fuck up and answer the questions

Knowone help this fool!

ok i feel better now

kinda makes me wonder what in the hell you were actually injecting for those 8 weeks.............Should probably double check your source

bruva it was deca 250mg /week .. for 8 weeks ..
test 400 / week for 8 weeks ..
dbol 20mg /day .. last 2 weeks ..

that's it ..

Tomy, why the fuck would anyone help you out if your aren't going to answer their questions about you previous cycle? Then you reply back "hellllooooo?"

more like helllooo to you motherfucker. wake the fuck up and answer the questions

Knowone help this fool!

ok i feel better now

what's on hill makes u upset idiot ?

i can't remmber how was it exactly ..

sham on u man ..am struggling need help and u swearing :shooter:

I nominate this thread for sticky.

Back