• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Spilled my Adex :( ... Clomid til I get more? Help

bobdylan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So my Adex got spilled by my stupid fucking cat

Shall I just take Clomid til get more Adex? Already ordered some but I figure it will take 3 or 4 days

What dosing you think I should go with?

I got Nolvadex too but dont want to go with that since I am on NPP

not sure but clomid might have the same effect as nolva with a 19-nor

in all seriousness, if you can salvage a double dose take it now and order the a-dex, the half life is pretty long and you shouldn't get any estro side effects by the time your order comes in

EP is quick though so go with them if you're unsure about your other source

not sure but clomid might have the same effect as nolva with a 19-nor

in all seriousness, if you can salvage a double dose take it now and order the a-dex, the half life is pretty long and you shouldn't get any estro side effects by the time your order comes in

EP is quick though so go with them if you're unsure about your other source

Was going to go with them but they were out.

Other source should be good though.

Nah I don't think clomid does.

Might just do 50mg or something to be safe.

clomid isnt like nolva its not going to do anything

So just to be clear I should stick with the clomid.

Can't tell if you are saying it is not going to do anything as in it won't help or or as in it won't hurt me.

missing your ai while on cycle isnt that big of a deal in most cases unless you cycle in ungodly huge or you have a predisposition for being highly sensitive to estrogen. npp is a nandrolone which aromatization yeilds very little estrogen mostly prolactin.

So just to be clear I should stick with the clomid.

Can't tell if you are saying it is not going to do anything as in it won't help or or as in it won't hurt me.
as in it wont help
what would be the point of taking clomid if you are not trying to restart natural test production? have you red the profile for clomid? its not for gyno prevention

it's still a serm so it should help somewhat, not as good as nolva though of course

really if it's only gonna be a few days I wouldn't worry about it. If you dosed the a-dex recently it'll be almost that long before estro starts to come back, and a few days with higher estro isn't gonna suddenly give you gyno.

Back