• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WTF! And some of us frown on whites fucking niggers!

IML Gear Cream!
charley, bio chem, and sinister minister you're no better than anyone else here or anywhere else for that matter, get off your judgmental high horse you racist homos:)

No one is saying that they're better than anyone else here. As I stated before, until you've actually witnessed racism in person then you really can't judge anyone by their race or color. Sadly, I DID. I was born in the 60's. I've been called those names to my face since then, not on the internet. So since many here may not have walked my shoes, I think it's safe for me to state that the N-word is offensive.

Maybe I'm incorrect since I hadn't seen any official documents of such. But I've seen "And The Band Played On" on several occassions. I know, Hollywood productions aren't always factual. Just look at their "Temptations" movie. LOL But to my understanding, it did begin in Africa from sex with animals, not the natives.

Actually heckley7, I agree. I've always said that I hope that one day, society can remove labels from individuals and groups. No more African-American, White, Jewish, Gay, etc. Just a man, woman, group, etc.
As for me, if you've noticed my AV, I was born and raised in the state of Louisiana. Culturally, I'm considered Creole, that is Black or White with ancestory of Spain or France. In my case, I'm Black with French ancestory on both sides of the family. Technically, I'm African-American. In Louisiana (though I now live in Ca.), whatever racial blood that you possess 1/3 of is the race that you are. I came up with pure racism. Living in California, many people have no idea what my race is since I don't "talk black" or "think black". As a child, a Black kid or man couldn't walk the street without feeling threatened by racist terrorists. I was a child of the 60's, teen of the 70's, and adult of the 80's to today. Been there, lived it. I've been called the N-word since I was a kid so to see it still used today is considered an insult. Society has been more educated since the 60's.

To set the record straight, I DON'T LIKE NOR LISTEN TO RAP or HIP-HOP music. I prefer to listen to contemporary jazz and classic Motown/r&b. Sure, I got "hipped" in the 90's when I was dating a young lady who listened to artists like Salt-n-Pepa, L.L. Cool J, and Heavy D and I began liking some of the music. But artists like them never used the vulgar words towards women or racially offensive terms. And I never used the N-word, be it ending with er nor a. I'm a little more educated than that. So I wouldn't know anything about calling other African-Americans the N-word. That assumption like saying that all Jews are "penny pinchers". Or all gays are serial killers, considering John Wayne Gacy and Jeffery Dumer were both gay and serial killers. Or let's not forget that all white men can't dance........LOL
your in burbank cruise over to van nuys and walk around at night and try not to be racist and think the guys dressed like bangers are gonna fuck you up. it is what it is. I would never walk up to people I dont know and insult them with a racial epitaph. I wish people would just get over it they are just words.
Black folk treat all whites like were to blame for your lack of social development, heres some quick points for you, everyone is being held back by the rich corporations running this country, the elite dont give a fuck about you or me. All white people didnt own slaves you all act like we all had slaves like everyone has microwaves. More Americans died in the civil war than all other wars fighting to abolish slavery. Most white folk moved here long after slavery like my grandparents they came over from Italy we weren't even around while blacks were making their struggle for equality.
I log onto AG to escape reality for a minute, and sometimes to mingle with drug dealers peddling underdosed illegal steriods, why are you here?

your in burbank cruise over to van nuys and walk around at night and try not to be racist and think the guys dressed like bangers are gonna fuck you up. it is what it is. I would never walk up to people I dont know and insult them with a racial epitaph. I wish people would just get over it they are just words.
Black folk treat all whites like were to blame for your lack of social development, heres some quick points for you, everyone is being held back by the rich corporations running this country, the elite dont give a fuck about you or me. All white people didnt own slaves you all act like we all had slaves like everyone has microwaves. More Americans died in the civil war than all other wars fighting to abolish slavery. Most white folk moved here long after slavery like my grandparents they came over from Italy we weren't even around while blacks were making their struggle for equality.
I log onto AG to escape reality for a minute, and sometimes to mingle with drug dealers peddling underdosed illegal steriods, why are you here?

Thanks for reminding me to change my profile, bro. I'm no longer in Burbank, I'm living in South Central L.A. now. But it was so not by my choice...long story.
Anywho, frightening matter, WE THINK ALIKE but I have to correct you. We (blacks) don't all blame "the white man" for our failures. I'll agree with you and say that "TOO MANY" (not all) blacks blame race for their failures and those are usually the ones who choose to be lazy and not try to progress in occupations, finances, etc. Those are the assholes who may be lucky to fall into money then go out to buy a fine ass car rather than get out of their shitty neighborhood and treat their family to a better living environment. Trust me, I've lived and worked with many like that. And it's not just blacks, here in Cali I see that with hispanics too. Many are living here without legalization and having babies so that their kids can be natural citizens and receive OUR (U.S. citizen) benefits.

We don't ALL blame today's Caucasian generation for slavery. Like you say, you weren't there. And now that I think about it, neither was I. As for why am I here (and many other boards)? For the past 12 years, I've been on these boards to learn from others and spread whatever knowledge that I can help spread.

Chill out, bro. I'm not on a MILLION MAN HATE MARCH against Whites.

Thanks for reminding me to change my profile, bro. I'm no longer in Burbank, I'm living in South Central L.A. now. But it was so not by my choice...long story.
Anywho, frightening matter, WE THINK ALIKE but I have to correct you. We (blacks) don't all blame "the white man" for our failures. I'll agree with you and say that "TOO MANY" (not all) blacks blame race for their failures and those are usually the ones who choose to be lazy and not try to progress in occupations, finances, etc. Those are the assholes who may be lucky to fall into money then go out to buy a fine ass car rather than get out of their shitty neighborhood and treat their family to a better living environment. Trust me, I've lived and worked with many like that. And it's not just blacks, here in Cali I see that with hispanics too. Many are living here without legalization and having babies so that their kids can be natural citizens and receive OUR (U.S. citizen) benefits.

We don't ALL blame today's Caucasian generation for slavery. Like you say, you weren't there. And now that I think about it, neither was I. As for why am I here (and many other boards)? For the past 12 years, I've been on these boards to learn from others and spread whatever knowledge that I can help spread.

Chill out, bro. I'm not on a MILLION MAN HATE MARCH against Whites.

You write some pretty level-headed stuff. You are definitely not an average black guy.

Also, Burbank is my home town.

Everyone here who knows me knows that I love an intelligent put down. a well crafted, and word smithed insult is like a symphony. There are a couple of guys on here who I really respect to do that well. DOMS is one of them, Kelju is another. I don't think that the word Nigger is effective at that though. Big deal the guy is black. insult intelligence, and physical limitations from lack of exercise. using nigger shows a lack of imagination in my mind

Everyone here who knows me knows that I love an intelligent put down. a well crafted, and word smithed insult is like a symphony. There are a couple of guys on here who I really respect to do that well. DOMS is one of them, Kelju is another. I don't think that the word Nigger is effective at that though. Big deal the guy is black. insult intelligence, and physical limitations from lack of exercise. using nigger shows a lack of imagination in my mind

makes me miss WOR. he was THE word smith.

I have seen it first hand several times in my life...I played AAU basketball in my teens...I was the only white player on the team...we played in D.C. mostly and our practices were in a gym inside a H.U.D. housing project...I was under steady attack all driven by me being white...and I got into more then one fight over it...but I kept going and it finally turned to me getting a ghetto pass...plus I had a cool big ass Sony radio I carried on my shoulder and a tricked out cardboard box to break on...:):)

Second time was in the Army...the only thing more segregated then the Army is prison...

man you are not fucking kidding..I grew up in the northeast and truly don't think in racist terms
but I did find myself uttering the word "nigger" in the Army..and having hate behind it...that may not sound very profound to anyone but it was a huge deal for me

it took a while of being away from that environment to go back to "me" in terms of how I think of different color on someones skin

oh..and I have always hated, and still hate poor white trash..lol

oh..and I have always hated, and still hate poor white trash..lol

So, you hate poor people? I guess you must also hate poor black folks living in the projects, or is it just poor trailer trash? I bet you still have an old Bush/Cheney sticker barely hanging onto the bumper of your vehicle.

I was just kinda sitting here and remembered something weird about race and being in the army

in basic I commented on one of the girls braids and asked her how she got them so tight and could she get mine that tight (hair and being a chick in the military is a real fuckin drag and cutting it off isn't the most viable option)...she had blonde hair and blue eyes and looked white for all appearances

she laughed a little and said she couldn't get my hair that tight because I was white, I looked at her confused then she really started laughing...she explained she was frican american and albino and so was her brother..she got out family pics and showed me...
was pretty wild ..she said she didn't fit into either category with people because of how she looked...

odd paradox to be in

saddest part of the whole thing was she enlisted because her husband was killed in Iraq. She left their baby son with her mother to seek vengeance.

IML Gear Cream!
And, anyone who can't take the racist rhetoric should think twice about hanging out in AG. Most of it is just nastiness for its own sake. And yes, we're all hiding behind our computers and being "as nasty as we wanna be." But, it's the only place that we can all come to let our pent up depravity with other like-minded pervs & reprobates.

So, you hate poor people? I guess you must also hate poor black folks living in the projects, or is it just poor trailer trash? I bet you still have an old Bush/Cheney sticker barely hanging onto the bumper of your vehicle.

I hate white trash..there's a big difference
I regularly volunteer to help the poor and dealt with plenty of poor people as a medic. Poor is a circumstance, when it becomes your own self limiting mentality is where I have a problem.

honky assholes that refuse to look beyond their own backyard and think they know how life works because their king of their own shit pile

I'm a hardcore independent...

but PS, I despise alabama :)

If I'm not mistaken, didn't AIDS originate from white guys going to Africa and fucking apes and monkeys then ended up spreading it to the humans there and later around the world?

Lastly, I'm beginning to think that IM is loaded with prejudice members considering the loosely use of the "N" word and racist remarks made of sex with a black chick. Sorry for feeling offended but I am African-American.

Wrong fucking place for that shit man. I try to be fair and argue in favor of black people when I feel that white raciest dumb fucks are getting carried away, but this is anything goes. Nothing is sacred or respected here, and it needs to be this way. If you don't like it, you need to stay out of this forum, otherwise you are just going to stay butt-hurt.

but PS, I despise alabama :)

My first 25 years of life were spent in Alabama. Other than to visit family, I never want to go back. But, it taught me much about dumb fucking white people. It was my hatred of ignorant bible thumping rednecks that taught me how stupid racism is. If they believed it, then it couldn't be true, because nothing those dumb fuck hill billies believed was true.

Wrong fucking place for that shit man. I try to be fair and argue in favor of black people when I feel that white raciest dumb fucks are getting carried away, but this is anything goes. Nothing is sacred or respected here, and it needs to be this way. If you don't like it, you need to stay out of this forum, otherwise you are just going to stay butt-hurt.

So I might be mistaken. Damn, sue me then. I had already explained my statement in a later post that you obviously overlooked before commenting on that one. Not to mention that I said NOTHING to assure anyone that I, myself, was a racist. But speaking of dumb fucks, it's obvious that comprehension is not one of your forte's.

Just for the record................. I've already gotten racist crap in the past from the original AnaEx so it's really not that new to me, especially being online. And at Steroidology, some members there (most who probably no longer exists there) have even deleted rep points simply because I posted pics of hot black women in the HOT TEENS forum. Like here, Steroidlogy used to, also, have Gen. Chat and Anything Goes forums. The AG forum have since been removed, as far as I know.

So far as I can see, all have been explained so we might as well just drop the matter. OKAY, this is AG forum and it's permissible to be cruel and disrespectful. I got it.

And, anyone who can't take the racist rhetoric should think twice about hanging out in AG. Most of it is just nastiness for its own sake. And yes, we're all hiding behind our computers and being "as nasty as we wanna be." But, it's the only place that we can all come to let our pent up depravity with other like-minded pervs & reprobates.

OKAY Gears, I can live with that.

1269664313139.jpg

My first 25 years of life were spent in Alabama. Other than to visit family, I never want to go back. But, it taught me much about dumb fucking white people. It was my hatred of ignorant bible thumping rednecks that taught me how stupid racism is. If they believed it, then it couldn't be true, because nothing those dumb fuck hill billies believed was true.

yes, to all of this ..only I thankfully have never lived in Alabama

So I might be mistaken. Damn, sue me then. I had already explained my statement in a later post that you obviously overlooked before commenting on that one. Not to mention that I said NOTHING to assure anyone that I, myself, was a racist. But speaking of dumb fucks, it's obvious that comprehension is not one of your forte's.

Just for the record................. I've already gotten racist crap in the past from the original AnaEx so it's really not that new to me, especially being online. And at Steroidology, some members there (most who probably no longer exists there) have even deleted rep points simply because I posted pics of hot black women in the HOT TEENS forum. Like here, Steroidlogy used to, also, have Gen. Chat and Anything Goes forums. The AG forum have since been removed, as far as I know.

So far as I can see, all have been explained so we might as well just drop the matter. OKAY, this is AG forum and it's permissible to be cruel and disrespectful. I got it.

Touchy touchy. I don't read entire threads before responding to one post, and neither does anyone else, so go fuck yourself with your "I already blah blah blah in some other post" bullshit. My reading comprehension is off the charts motherfucker.

This is anything goes! Perhaps your comprehension needed work before you started crying like a little bitch about your delicate little feelings. What the fuck do you think anything goes means? I also did not call you raciest or say anything about you linked to racism. I told you that you are posting about being offended in a forum dedicated to being offensive is a bad idea.

Your response was to be offended yet again and direct it towards me. Then you pulled the grand daddy of all bitch moves by declaring that now that you said your piece the matter is over. OH, FUCK NO! It's over when it's over, so suck my dick you whinny little bitch.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER, suck my dick!

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
:eek:

I am trying to stop smoking cigarettes again. I apologize if my reactions are hateful and mean.

I love nicotine

..my eyebrows shot right up...I know I shouldn't but I honestly laffed at it pretty loudly

but youre right..its AG...
I stay out of the barely legal thread because I've got teenage daughters..sorta the same thing

And at Steroidology, some members there (most who probably no longer exists there) have even deleted rep points simply because I posted pics of hot black women in the HOT TEENS forum.

I don't think black women are very attractive, but that's a very stupid reason to net someone.

Not even Tyra Banks?

There are always exceptions. For blacks it tends to be how much they look like someone other than black. Straighted hair, hair dyed a non-black color, lighter-colored make-up, plastic surgery or a bit of non-black heritage.

Tyra, for example several of those. No plastic surgery (that I know of), but she has all the rest. Her green eyes do occasionally happen to blacks that don't have any cream in their coffee, but, far more likely in the USA, she has some non-black heritage.

Black women tend to have broad, flat, noses. They also tend to have sloping foreheads (compared to other races), afro hair of only black, and, with body a body fat percentage even in the high teens, tend to take on a mannish appearance in their faces.

The truth is that most "black" women that are considered beautiful fall into the above.

Oh, I almost forget... Back in the 90s there was a black model from Africa. She had zero cream in her coffee, super-dark black skin, and shaved her head. And she was fucking hot. I just can't remember her name.

Like I said, there are always exceptions, but their just that, exceptions, and not the rule.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't AIDS originate from white guys going to Africa and fucking apes and monkeys then ended up spreading it to the humans there and later around the world?

Lastly, I'm beginning to think that IM is loaded with prejudice members considering the loosely use of the "N" word and racist remarks made of sex with a black chick. Sorry for feeling offended but I am African-American.

Aids was created by Black Gays banging in the ass and sharing needles at the same time ,,,, Homo junkie dope head niggers . Get your facts straight.

You're right & I don't deny it.. and I live in Philly & have lived in 'North Philly' so have experienced much 'Black culture'..
I lived in North Philly and Philly...its a pretty tough city and area for sure. Makes you grow rough around the edges and you always have to look over one shoulder IMO.

As a kid, I grew up down South and honestly the black population treated me better and were more hospitable and treated me better then my own race the whites. I'd much rather keep company with honest legit people regardless of ethnicity.

I won't say using the N word is "offensive" because I am an advocate of free speech. But at the same time it truly has no place in a BBing forum. It is ignorant as fuck to see people comparing sex with an animal to sex with black people...and as a long time Mod and Admin on many sites, I will tell you it certainly brings the value of a forum down to see such trash.

Just seeing this thread makes me think of BBing.com and the bullshit that goes on there.

Back