• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno from SuperDMZ rx ??

Njallday1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok stats are 24 years old 5'11 10 percent bf

i took a cycle of super dmz rx pct clomid everything went fine.

took 2nd cycle not too long ago. there were too many side effects stopped half way through bottle and gave to a friend. and i didnt get on clomid until a couple weeks after and even then i didnt take much clomid i ran out.

now i developed puffy nips, hard lump behind both, and there sore idk what went wrong how to i fix this problem

ok stats are 24 years old 5'11 10 percent bf

i took a cycle of super dmz rx pct clomid everything went fine.

took 2nd cycle not too long ago. there were too many side effects stopped half way through bottle and gave to a friend. and i didnt get on clomid until a couple weeks after and even then i didnt take much clomid i ran out.

now i developed puffy nips, hard lump behind both, and there sore idk what went wrong how to i fix this problem

What kind of sides were you getting? How many pills a day did you take? I would start poppin Nolvadex ASAP.

i have had the lumps for i would say a little over a week and puffyness comes and goes so nolva over letro>?

i was taking 1 pill in the AM and 1 at PM

i got acne, feeling tired depressed all time, no drive to do anything.

i got huge and looked sick, but now i have gyno its fucking retarted and i know i mesed up with pct but still

i have had the lumps for i would say a little over a week and puffyness comes and goes so nolva over letro>?

I prefer Nolva myself, others prefer Clomid, either way you want to use a SERM not an AI at this point, Letro is an AI.

well i used clomid here and there random days for a cpl weeks and then i got the lumps and puffyness is it possible it was from the clomid or from a half ass cycle of dmz and late pct start

well i used clomid here and there random days for a cpl weeks and then i got the lumps and puffyness is it possible it was from the clomid or from a half ass cycle of dmz and late pct start

maybe u got bunk Clomid, who knows at this point and you're kind of all over the board with these cycles and what you actually took and for how long.

It's from the late pct start no doubt. Even half a sdmz cycle is gonna shut u down and when ur body starts to produce test again your also gonna get a rise in estro. And like prince said some people are prone to gyno and will develop lumps.

Don't use nolva, it won't get rid of the lumps and letro sucks ass. You will feel like shit.
Go get some torem and run it 60mg till lumps are gone. Torem works very well and hardly ever any sides. Then run it for another week and et some aromisin and run it last week of torem and taper down over 2-3 weeks. Torem is a serm but also works to kill estro and will help remove the lumps.

IML Gear Cream!
Nolva will treat gyno if you get on it right away.

thanks and i know sorry my timeline is a little off. but im telling u what i have as i type this. everyone is telling me letro nolva torem i have no idea what to run

http://www.steroid.com/Fareston.new.php

After reading this I suggested to a friend to try it instead of letro and it worked. Since then I had 2 other people I know run it also and same results. 2 were new cases and one was an older man who had it for years. His got a lot better but didn't remove it all. The other two were recent cases of gyno like u and removed it all. Not saying letro dosent work either but it makes you feel like shit, kills your libido and joints hurt like hell.

I really don't see how nolva would rid u off existing gyno. It doesn't kill estro just blocks it where as torem does both.

If I'm not allowed to post that link then please remove mods. I apologize if we r not allowed. Thanks

There are various studies showing Nolva may be used to treat gyno.

Metabolism. 1986 Aug;35(8):705-8.
Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: a double-blind crossover study.

Parker LN, Gray DR, Lai MK, Levin ER.
Abstract

Benign asymptomatic or painful enlargement of the male breast is a common problem, postulated to be due to an increased estrogen/testosterone ration or due to increased estrogenic or decreased androgenic stimulation via estrogen or androgen receptor interactions. Treatment at present consists of analgesic medication or surgery. However, treatment directed against the preponderance of estrogenic stimulation would seem to represent a more specific form of therapy. In the present double-blind crossover study, one-month courses of a placebo or the antiestrogen tamoxifen (10 mg given orally bid) were compared in random order. Seven of ten patients experienced a decrease in the size of their gynecomastia due to tamoxifen (P less than 0.005). Overall, the decrease for gynecomastia for the whole group was significant (P less than 0.01). There was no beneficial effect of placebo (P greater than 0.1). Additionally, all four patients with painful gynecomastia experienced symptomatic relief. There was no toxicity. The reduction of breast size was partial and may indicate the need for a longer course of therapy. A followup examination was performed in eight out of ten patients nine months to one year after discontinuing placebo and tamoxifen. There were no significant changes from the end of the initial study period except for one tamoxifen responder who developed a recurrence of breast tenderness after six months, and one nonresponder who demonstrated an increase in breast size and a new onset of tenderness after ten months. Therefore, antiestrogenic treatment with tamoxifen may represent a safe and effective mode of treatment for selected cases of cosmetically disturbing or painful gynecomastia.

PMID:3526085 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

There are various studies showing Nolva may be used to treat gyno.

Metabolism. 1986 Aug;35(8):705-8.
Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: a double-blind crossover study.

Parker LN, Gray DR, Lai MK, Levin ER.
Abstract

Benign asymptomatic or painful enlargement of the male breast is a common problem, postulated to be due to an increased estrogen/testosterone ration or due to increased estrogenic or decreased androgenic stimulation via estrogen or androgen receptor interactions. Treatment at present consists of analgesic medication or surgery. However, treatment directed against the preponderance of estrogenic stimulation would seem to represent a more specific form of therapy. In the present double-blind crossover study, one-month courses of a placebo or the antiestrogen tamoxifen (10 mg given orally bid) were compared in random order. Seven of ten patients experienced a decrease in the size of their gynecomastia due to tamoxifen (P less than 0.005). Overall, the decrease for gynecomastia for the whole group was significant (P less than 0.01). There was no beneficial effect of placebo (P greater than 0.1). Additionally, all four patients with painful gynecomastia experienced symptomatic relief. There was no toxicity. The reduction of breast size was partial and may indicate the need for a longer course of therapy. A followup examination was performed in eight out of ten patients nine months to one year after discontinuing placebo and tamoxifen. There were no significant changes from the end of the initial study period except for one tamoxifen responder who developed a recurrence of breast tenderness after six months, and one nonresponder who demonstrated an increase in breast size and a new onset of tenderness after ten months. Therefore, antiestrogenic treatment with tamoxifen may represent a safe and effective mode of treatment for selected cases of cosmetically disturbing or painful gynecomastia.

PMID:3526085 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

That's good to know. Thx. Although nolva kills my libido too.

Back