• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TEST with Proviron?

TRUE1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My doctor says 1cc every 6-days of TEST Enanthate 250 with some SUSTANON 270 1/2cc twice a week (keeps my level at over 1,000...I am 52 years old) is good to go for longterm.....says no need for a PCT at this dose.
Question....do I need Proviron? Just to be safe against the side effects? Some say yes and others say no.
Help me out here.
Thanks guys!

250 mg test enth every 6 days and 1/2 ml of Susts 2x weekly is about 550 mg of Test per week. That will elevate your T levels well above 1,000 ng/dl. Most guys will need to manage their estrogen levels when using that dose of testosterone, or else side effects, such as gyno, are a real possibility.

Prob iron is a steroid. It's low anabolic high androgenic. It will suppress test. It's not an ai. It has some estrogen blocking characteristics but its not the best choice. I'd run Adex or aromasin myself.

Formeron is a great choice, it's legal, very effective and you don't have to be concerned if it is fake. Shipping takes 3-4 days for me, you can order it from TGB or Orbit "save5" is discount code for $5 off from TGB.

Formeron is a great choice, it's legal, very effective and you don't have to be concerned if it is fake. Shipping takes 3-4 days for me, you can order it from TGB or Orbit "save5" is discount code for $5 off from TGB.

It doesn't work well for some people. I'm waiting for an oral version to try out.

ok, That's interesting. Assuming it was you, where did you apply it? was the area shaved, cleaned and dried prior to applying Formeron?

I've tried both shaved and unshaven, but always clean out of the shower and well dried, and put on my chest, shoulders and arms.

Brundel has said that some people don't absorb we'll through the skin. At one point in time he was working on an oral version. I don't question the product, Im just one of the few that has issues with it.

formeron works well for me on lower doses but higher doses i have to add a ai with the formeron.

Do you mean instead of any real AI all together, or as an addition ?

IML Gear Cream!
My doctor says 1cc every 6-days of TEST Enanthate 250 with some SUSTANON 270 1/2cc twice a week (keeps my level at over 1,000...I am 52 years old) is good to go for longterm.....says no need for a PCT at this dose.
Question....do I need Proviron? Just to be safe against the side effects? Some say yes and others say no.
Help me out here.
Thanks guys!

You will require an AI at those test doses....as Mike said your total T will be well over 1000ng/dl even at 50+ yrs...keep this in mind also...as men go past the 40 yr mark there bodies produce more aromatase which inturn converts more test to estrogen then when younger...i have had to up my adex dose since i.creasted ove.r 40...labs will tell you the dose?...but with those compounds at that dose...i would def start with. 5 mg of adex or 12.5mg of aromasin ed....proviron will keep you a little drier by not much...and with only a test run its not really needed

I've tried both shaved and unshaven, but always clean out of the shower and well dried, and put on my chest, shoulders and arms.

Brundel has said that some people don't absorb we'll through the skin. At one point in time he was working on an oral version. I don't question the product, Im just one of the few that has issues with it.

Genetic variations in skin, etc... may be the cause of you not responding. Assuming you have some left, you could try your scrotum (thin skin area)...lol, I know it's ridiculous, but I have read it works really good. Personally, I apply it to my inner forearm area.

if your going to a dr. then who cares. get blood work done from him and if your levels are off he will perscribe you some legit stuff. Proviron is a nice touch, but me personally i would rather just pin mast. If your going to be pinning your test just mix in some mast and your good to go. Run it at 600 mg a week m w f and your golden. Throw in some adex at .5 eod and you will be feeling 19 again.

Genetic variations in skin, etc... may be the cause of you not responding. Assuming you have some left, you could try your scrotum (thin skin area)...lol, I know it's ridiculous, but I have read it works really good. Personally, I apply it to my inner forearm area.

Yes, I'm not blaming the product, some people just don't absorb we'll through the skin. We know this for a fact. I wish he would make an oral version. I'd try it out for sure.

250 mg test enth every 6 days and 1/2 ml of Susts 2x weekly is about 550 mg of Test per week. That will elevate your T levels well above 1,000 ng/dl. Most guys will need to manage their estrogen levels when using that dose of testosterone, or else side effects, such as gyno, are a real possibility.
Thanks!

Prob iron is a steroid. It's low anabolic high androgenic. It will suppress test. It's not an ai. It has some estrogen blocking characteristics but its not the best choice. I'd run Adex or aromasin myself.
Thanks dude~!

if your going to a dr. then who cares. get blood work done from him and if your levels are off he will perscribe you some legit stuff. Proviron is a nice touch, but me personally i would rather just pin mast. If your going to be pinning your test just mix in some mast and your good to go. Run it at 600 mg a week m w f and your golden. Throw in some adex at .5 eod and you will be feeling 19 again.
Can I start with just the MAST 200..(I have some already)...will that work or do I also need the adex?

You will require an AI at those test doses....as Mike said your total T will be well over 1000ng/dl even at 50+ yrs...keep this in mind also...as men go past the 40 yr mark there bodies produce more aromatase which inturn converts more test to estrogen then when younger...i have had to up my adex dose since i.creasted ove.r 40...labs will tell you the dose?...but with those compounds at that dose...i would def start with. 5 mg of adex or 12.5mg of aromasin ed....proviron will keep you a little drier by not much...and with only a test run its not really needed
Right on! You've been a big help~!
Thanks a million~!!

Would MAST 100 work? Or do I need MAST 200?
Thanks man!

Back