• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone here ever use primo tabs??? with any success???

I'm interested. bump

I can only tell you its real real hard to finred real GMP human primo tabs.

I think in all europe-asia you cant fined any..

only UGL,but with ugl you never know what you got!

Last real primo tabs i see was long time ago by Schering.

Thanks for the intel WP! FOr the price I don't think I would ever consider the orals (unless they were given to me)

Interesting...I just came across a board sponser who carries Sciroxx Primo Acetate 50mg/ml. That may be a good option for something that's in and out quickly since the pill don't seem to be reliabel.

Never seen this before...

primo will set you back oil wise.....and orals are just a plain waste....really most all orals....primo if you can afford, 500mg+/wk 12wks....itll make you a statue if you are lean already

I see Mex Gear has them, any feedback?

primo will set you back oil wise.....and orals are just a plain waste....really most all orals....primo if you can afford, 500mg+/wk 12wks....itll make you a statue if you are lean already

someone has never tried dbol :coffee:

I got a bunch of powder, melted at the right temp. I was taking 80-100 mg a day. Effects where minor... Reminded me of 50 mg of proviron.
I honestly think the only place for primo ace is for the ladies.
i love primobolan enthanate at 700+, which was the motivation for trying the ace...

I have real primo CAPS they are spectromoter tested. Here is the thing. Primo Acetate is the only primo that can be taken orally. It is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. For a man to take anywhere close to an effective dose it would have to be 70mg per day and that is at twice the price of anavar. For that price it just doesnt make any sense.

I have real primo CAPS they are spectromoter tested. Here is the thing. Primo Acetate is the only primo that can be taken orally. It is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE. For a man to take anywhere close to an effective dose it would have to be 70mg per day and that is at twice the price of anavar. For that price it just doesnt make any sense.

YES.but most sources-UGL sale it for like 20-30% more expensive like d-bol,this tell you a lot..its 500%+ more expensive hen dianabol powder-products ;) and SAME PROBLEM IS WITH LEGIT ANAVAR-OXANDROLONE!

YES.but most sources-UGL sale it for like 20-30% more expensive like d-bol,this tell you a lot..its 500%+ more expensive hen dianabol powder-products ;) and SAME PROBLEM IS WITH LEGIT ANAVAR-OXANDROLONE!

And yes also halotestin!!!!

Excellent point. Even with profit margin differences if the anavar isnt twice the price of the dbol and the primo isnt twice the price of the anavar... well it doesnt make sense. Just as the places I have sen selling what they call TrenHex for 50% more than TrenE LOLOL TrenHex is five times as expensive! Common sense can go a long way here.

save your money and just inject it imo, if you're gonna shell out for primo you have a better shot of finding good injectable than oral probably also. Not sure its really worth the price but I've never used it, I would reccomend primo to a female though for sure if they wanted to try an injectable. I suppose oral primo would work for a girl but why not just use anavar then?

excellent point. Even with profit margin differences if the anavar isnt twice the price of the dbol and the primo isnt twice the price of the anavar... Well it doesnt make sense. Just as the places i have sen selling what they call trenhex for 50% more than trene lolol trenhex is five times as expensive! Common sense can go a long way here.

big big true...

But problem is with peoples! They want gear cheap and even cheap is still expensive! So they got what they pay..or only oil or most only cheap testosterones!

save your money and just inject it imo, if you're gonna shell out for primo you have a better shot of finding good injectable than oral probably also. Not sure its really worth the price but I've never used it, I would reccomend primo to a female though for sure if they wanted to try an injectable. I suppose oral primo would work for a girl but why not just use anavar then?

Anavar and primo are not the same. Girls should always start with anavar. Then if they want more they should do more anavar then if they want more a var/primo stack trust me completely different aas experience than anavar alone.

big big true...

But problem is with peoples! They want gear cheap and even cheap is still expensive! So they got what they pay..or only oil or most only cheap testosterones!

Well one of the big problems is test e realistically only costs 7-10 dollars to make 10ml. Any one that sales Test E for 80+ is just outragous thats basically street value for test. I have boughten this "cheap" test that you talk about and paid pennies compared to what some people are charging for it and have had better blood work then higher tests and better gains. I have seen BL done on this so called "Cheap" test and cheap gear that yeiled my good friend a test level of 9009 on 1 gram of Cyp. Most gear is pretty inexpensive to make period it really comes down to the UGL that is producing it and how much overhead they have spent in production preparing their lab. I know a few UGL's that were $$ at first but after they were able to pay off their initial investment they felt there was no need to charge excessive prices. It is hard to find a reliable UGL though but when you do its like magic.

Back