• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Alternative?

lsmo_guy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
About a month ago, I received the trial supply of Force Factor, and last week, I received my first month's supply. So far, I see results, not only in increased endurance (cardio and lifting), but also a small increase in size. I plan on continuing to take Force Factor and see how things go.
I have a pretty good diet and down a protien shake before and after I lift. The problem is, I need to find an alternative to protien shakes because they give me GI issues/bloating/etc. Any suggestions?
I have tried Muscle Milk, Monster Milk, etc. I also mix in a tablespoon of Creatine with each shake.

You lactose intolerant?

Yeah, a little bit. I have tried the Muscle Milk and Monster Milk mixing with milk, with issues, and then I switched over to mixing with water, with eventually the same results. Maybe would a different protien supplement be better?

Get a lactose-free whey powder and try that. If you want more calories with it, toss in dextrose and some olive oil.

All the Whey isolate is lactose free I believe. And it's damn delicious.

I chose both Muscle Milk and Monster Milk because they both have "lactose free" on the bottle. Unfortunately, still have *issues*.
:pissed:

They both have a lot of other stuff in 'em though.

You don't have trouble with dextrose or olive oil, right? So try the combo I tried. If that doesn't work, you just can't handle dairy. Get something else, like eggwhite based protein.

Dextrose and olive oil? In the shake at the same time!! Jeez, the olive oil part of that makes me want to gag. I love olive oil, but I just can't picture it tasting good in a chocolate shake with dextrose.

patrick

You don't notice it, it's just easy calories. Dude's drinking musclemilk, that's got fat in it for calories, too.

But muscle milk tastes like a little slice of heaven!

patrick

All the Whey isolate is lactose free I believe. And it's damn delicious.

I can vouch for this. Im very very very lactose intolerant and have ZERO issues with all the whey. Its cheaper than muscle milk and just protein, nothing more.
kris

You don't notice it, it's just easy calories. Dude's drinking musclemilk, that's got fat in it for calories, too.

True. I add 1 tblsp for a nice 125cal hit for my fat macros. It is not noticeable, even in a water based shake.

Dextrose and olive oil? In the shake at the same time!! Jeez, the olive oil part of that makes me want to gag. I love olive oil, but I just can't picture it tasting good in a chocolate shake with dextrose.

patrick

You won't notice it at all.

True, David Barr recommends this in his book The Anabolic Index (adding Olive Oil either as additional calories or before bed to slow down absorption).

Great mass gainer shake is 2 scoops protein, 1-2 scoops malto, and 1tbsp Olive Oil.

Back