• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rectal prolapse! I think it's terminal!

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
.... I'm reaching out to other members who may be going through the same ordeal :coffee:

Is that from doing squats in the bath house?

Not terminal, just hard to keep the shit in, Silhua reckons he wears a diaper…….

I bet you guys just want to see my cock. You're all pathetic! :paddle:

.... I'm reaching out to other members who may be going through the same ordeal :coffee:

I know how you feel..you can't do anything about it, and your happy but I know how hard it is to reach mindset you have.. Just trying to help

I know how you feel..you can't do anything about it, and your happy but I know how hard it is to reach mindset you have.. Just trying to help

I am hoping the positive attention from other members might put me into remission or some shit.

I am hoping the positive attention from other members might put me into remission or some shit.

have a phone conversation with one of the members of im...it might change your whole spectrum of feelings...just trying to help:)

IML Gear Cream!
I went for the addagaskettome surgery, they basically flap your hemroids over and produce a new balloon knot. basically get you back to virgin sensations.

Every day is a challenge. But I accept it. It's ok.

^^ blue tac should clear that right up, or at least hold stuff in place, if its ur colon sticking out, i might suggest shorter gear, avoid ben and boss at all costs!

Every day is a challenge. But I accept it. It's ok.

i was going through the same but i chose not to post here because of constant sexual references. Things some people said did settle on after, and I kept thinking I wonder do these people actually would treat me this way face to face..

^^parents would be proud

You sniff it….

IML Gear Cream!
He only sniff's it if it is used for prolasped anus repair.

prolapsed rectum FTW?

I guess one plus of such an ordeal could be slapping random people with your shitty wizard sleeve.

Back