• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

A serious question for the mods/trainers

Raz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Would any of the trainer's on this site; P, CP, Dale, GG etc, like to come to England to teach me. :D I would like to learn the Olympic Lifts, How to train for athletism and more. To apply to myself and others.

I would pay for hire, plus, free accomodation on me, and if you would like to see any of the sites I would take one on a trip. :)

This is a serious question, I have thought about travelling to the US to get trained by one of you guys but I got alot on atm attending classes etc also I don't think my parents will let me just yet as I'm only 17.

So any offers? I asked Christian Thib personally online, as he metioned it but atm he is a very busy man :(

Thanks, Raz

Young grasshopper, you have much to learn.

Young grasshopper, you have much to learn.

:) I know that. It's a long exhausting road travelling by myself so I'm looking out for short-cuts. :thumb:

17? How much money do you have? Save that college fund for learning

17? How much money do you have? Save that college fund for learning

I am learining Sir. I am taking my YMCA at college atm, this will mean I am qualified as a personal trainer and I get to teach circuit training. However, I would like to learn about Olympic Lifts and atletic techniques etc, this will go for me immensly as a pt. I am also planning to take a diet/nutrtion course after this course, so I'l be rocking! :rocker: :)

Oh you also get 'CPR' through the YMCA

I highly doubt anybody is going to travel to england to train you, but maybe they know someone in your area ;)

I highly doubt anybody is going to travel to england to train you, but maybe they know someone in your area ;)

Yes mike, this is why I asked the question on a message board full of thousands of members with interests within the fitness industry. ;)

The question is open to anybody who is qualified to teach these things, perhaps there are trainers on here from the UK that is available to help me out. I'm just not aware of any of them. I thought it was worth a try. :D

Yes mike, this is why I asked the question on a message board full of thousands of members with interests within the fitness industry. ;)

The question is open to anybody who is qualified to teach these things, perhaps there are trainers on here from the UK that is available to help me out. I'm just not aware of any of them. I thought it was worth a try. :D

just curious, are you rich?

IML Gear Cream!
Not particularly, no. Why you ask?
Well... because you would have to consider several factors....

Air Travel to the U.K. is gonna set you back a couple grand. Plus... the cost of living expenses. Room/Board/incidentals. Added to the actual fee of a personal trainer which will, most likely, be suplemented to absorb the lost income of clients he would have to leave behind to train you...

All in all you're looking at around 6 to 10 thousand pounds for a good solid 2-months training. And that's a conservative estimate.

One option you could look into is luring Dale over there and then selling him off to a Rich Saudi as a personal slave. Then take THAT money and hire someone else to come train you.

Well... because you would have to consider several factors....

Air Travel to the U.K. is gonna set you back a couple grand. Plus... the cost of living expenses. Room/Board/incidentals. Added to the actual fee of a personal trainer which will, most likely, be suplemented to absorb the lost income of clients he would have to leave behind to train you...

All in all you're looking at around 6 to 10 thousand pounds for a good solid 2-months training. And that's a conservative estimate.

One option you could look into is luring Dale over there and then selling him off to a Rich Saudi as a personal slave. Then take THAT money and hire someone else to come train you.

:laugh:

And nice calculations, somehow mine came out abit more reasonably satisfying hmmm must of gone wrong somewhere. :wits:

I am learining Sir. I am taking my YMCA at college atm, this will mean I am qualified as a personal trainer and I get to teach circuit training. However, I would like to learn about Olympic Lifts and atletic techniques etc, this will go for me immensly as a pt. I am also planning to take a diet/nutrtion course after this course, so I'l be rocking! :rocker: :)

There should me more than enough qualified trainers in your area to satisfy your needs. But if you can pay me $50,000 for the year I'd take it. PM I will send my credentials.

There should me more than enough qualified trainers in your area to satisfy your needs. But if you can pay me $50,000 for the year I'd take it. PM I will send my credentials.

Thanks man, I will be on the look-out.

Back