• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Adding T3+Slin to a lean bulk/recomp.

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am blasting an 8 weeker of 420 Tren, 250 Test, 175 NPP, planning to increase Tren at week 7 and add an oral tren towards the end of the cycle as well.
Its almost week 5 of my blast, I am considering adding 75-100mcg of T3 and 2x7IU of slin till the end of the cycle, and then 3x7IU during the PCT.

I started the cycle after 3 weeks of extreme dieting, I am up by 12lbs now the plan is to add at least 10lbs of lean muscles. Ideally I would also like to drop my bf to 10%, 12% atm.
Do you think adding T3 and slin would help me to achieve my goal or would T3 be a counter-productive?

If its good t3 even 50mcgs will make u catabolic on a ton of gear. My experience anyway. Shit t3 is different

I would think slin would make you gain not lean out. Never used it but that is my initial thought. T3 use has always scared me...thyroid isn't something to mess with.

To effectively use slin in a recomp you have to walk the dangeroud line. You need to lower carb intake post slin inject slowly till you reach them minimum you can tolerate. Not a very prudent endeavor in most cases.
t3 - eh. Why not clen or albuterol? Their very nature burns fat and allows building of muscle ...esp when combined with an aas stack.
Just a thought.

Never cycled that big, but t-4 and t-3 is powerfull. I can lose 8 pounds not even tryin ? Doc has me on em for my thyroid. Without aas you will strip LBM for sure. It gives me headachs so be ready, maybe a little anxiety as well ? I think you could get away with em up till PCT ? I would start with a quarter grain for a week then half a grain next week, then pyramid back down. You realy have to adjust by how you feel, bloods are kinda useless ? Like a1 is you can't get out of bed - a 10 is your killin hookers (LOL JK ). shoot for a 5 ? Sorry for ramblin, good luck Dannie.

I always questioned using slin to recomp. Seems like the perfect recomp drug with a little bit of t3 and a good dose of tren. 10iu post workout with 7-10g of dextrose per iu seems like it would maximize mass gain and then you can go back to lower carbs during non-workout days combined with some heavy cardio. Using slin in the morning seems a bit counter-productive though.

If its good t3 even 50mcgs will make u catabolic on a ton of gear. My experience anyway. Shit t3 is different
Damit! I got myself legit pharma grade T3 ;(

To effectively use slin in a recomp you have to walk the dangeroud line. You need to lower carb intake post slin inject slowly till you reach them minimum you can tolerate. Not a very prudent endeavor in most cases.
t3 - eh. Why not clen or albuterol? Their very nature burns fat and allows building of muscle ...esp when combined with an aas stack.
Just a thought.
I am a bit of carb monster, currently average 300g Protein, 400g Carbs, 120g Fat (~300g of Carbs on non workout days). I understand that with Slin I would have to up Protein and lover Fat intake.
As far as the fat loss goes I eat just above my maintenance and relay on the tren's fat burning ability.
I did use slin during my dirty bulks (deca+test) I put on a lot of fat, but perhaps I ovedid it, I was eating 350g Protein, 600/700g Carbs, 80-100g Fat.
I was on clen for a month (2days on, 2 days off) just stoped taking it, gonna get on it to aid my PCT.
Never cycled that big, but t-4 and t-3 is powerfull. I can lose 8 pounds not even tryin ? Doc has me on em for my thyroid. Without aas you will strip LBM for sure. It gives me headachs so be ready, maybe a little anxiety as well ? I think you could get away with em up till PCT ? I would start with a quarter grain for a week then half a grain next week, then pyramid back down. You realy have to adjust by how you feel, bloods are kinda useless ? Like a1 is you can't get out of bed - a 10 is your killin hookers (LOL JK ). shoot for a 5 ? Sorry for ramblin, good luck Dannie.
...I would like to use some T3 just to be sure that I dont put on fat while on slin. Although I am not sure what doese shall I use as I also want to gain some LBM. I've read some threads that suggest a non suppressive 6.25 -12.5mcg ed. I've always thought that daily production is around 25mcg, which is why bbs use 75-100mcg ed.
I always questioned using slin to recomp. Seems like the perfect recomp drug with a little bit of t3 and a good dose of tren. 10iu post workout with 7-10g of dextrose per iu seems like it would maximize mass gain and then you can go back to lower carbs during non-workout days combined with some heavy cardio. Using slin in the morning seems a bit counter-productive though.
Could you read the above and define 'a little bit of T3' for me, please?

GH would be VERY NICE to add in there.
Too poor, hence why I use poor's man HGH aka Tren.

Last edited:
Use SLIN when you are ALREADY in a lean state ---from dieting down for example.

Then titrate slin dosing in an every other day fashion (best IMO)...

T3 or T4 would be fine since you have tren, test etc.. in the blood and just try light in the 25 mcg range or 100mcg range for t4....

on your 'off days' run glucose disposal agents to keep IR fresh and pancreas activated -- run peptides on off days too.

Humalin-R is what I would use on slin days....

Starting slin from 12% or higher --- ehh... hard to say what could be come of the results --- if you are the most calculated person in the world you certainly could recomp, but it will need to be executed precisely.

-Matt

Everytime i go past 50mcg of legitly dosed t3, i start to lose strength, feel weaker and look flat as hell. T3 is seriously no joke, but the permanent thyroid damage thing is also blown way out of proportion. You could taper to be safe as well.

If I were to recomp, i'd throw in some ipa cause ghrp-2 makes me sooo damn hungry and makes me feel hypo within minutes. Ipamorelins a bit expensive though, but a hell of a lot cheaper than a good dose of hgh :x

I've always read most people gain less fat on the pre-workout slin protocols. Don't go too crazy on the carbs, and I don't think it's the greatest idea to use slin on heavy days.

Budget slin protocol i really like was from osiris on PM. Something like:

30 min pre-workout
Inject 10-15iu hum-r

Shake 1, drink half on the way to the gym, then refill and continue to drink remainder intra-workout
2 scoops karboload/karbolyn/glycoject
25g bcaa
10g eaa
10g glutamine
10g creatine

Shake 2, post-workout
1 scoop karboload/karbolyn/glycoject
75g whey cross filtration
5g bcaa
5g eaa
10g glutamine
10g creatine

2 hours post injection, low fat, moderate carb+protein meal

Do not skimp on the glutamine cause it's what keeps the hypoglycemia from really hitting hard.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I am blasting an 8 weeker of 420 Tren, 250 Test, 175 NPP, planning to increase Tren at week 7 and add an oral tren towards the end of the cycle as well.
Its almost week 5 of my blast, I am considering adding 75-100mcg of T3 and 2x7IU of slin till the end of the cycle, and then 3x7IU during the PCT.

I started the cycle after 3 weeks of extreme dieting, I am up by 12lbs now the plan is to add at least 10lbs of lean muscles. Ideally I would also like to drop my bf to 10%, 12% atm.
Do you think adding T3 and slin would help me to achieve my goal or would T3 be a counter-productive?

IMHO, slin is too dangerous to use and T3 sides can be real bad

Back