• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blast and cruise question: shriveled gear balls

GS2

Cyber bully
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Had to come over here from ASF to ask this question. Swear to god nothing but fucking breast milk drinking noobs over there.

Considering blast and cruise. Been using gear on and off for 10+ years. I'm 33. Love the gym life. Hate children and never want to have them. Understand the risks, necessity for regular bloods, etc.

Just wondering if you can run HCG during your cruise to plump your nuts back up? Or should I anticipate my nuts shriveling up and blowing away if I choose to b/c? Thought I saw a thread over here that addressed this issue.

Only care about my nuts for cosmetic purposes.

TIA

You can run hcg during blast AND cruise. A lot of people run it year round

Don't hate on the breastmilk! But seriously, hCG is great stuff - running it low dose seems to be the safest and most accepted way as mentioned above.

torem gave me fat balls, used it once as pct

After having two kids... nothing makes me happier then knowing I'm decreasing my fertility.

I have been on long blasts and i never take hcg while on and my nutz are tiny.

That's all

My plan will be to cruise on hcg at some point. Drop all test even cruise dose and 5000iu a week for maybe a month. Then back to a blast or cruise.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Really?

what about leydig cell desensitization?

I've run it for years at that dose and have been fine. When I ran out, I could definitely tell. If only for purposes of size I don't see a problem with it. Hcg keeps me full and gives me a libido boost.

After having two kids... nothing makes me happier then knowing I'm decreasing my fertility.

I have been on long blasts and i never take hcg while on and my nutz are tiny.

That's all

Get snipped dude, it takes like 15 minutes. You can blast like crazy and not worry :)

IML Gear Cream!
Really?

what about leydig cell desensitization?

Remember you have hMG/hCG naturally, the idea is to not abuse the system with crazy doses. Running a small dose is fine from what we know. A whole 5000iu amp, not something I would run in a week myself.

Back