• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Using a dropper instead of needle to draw?

buddhaluv

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well yeah I was wondering if this was fine to do, my buddy of mine, instead of using a needle to draw in the juice he takes the stopper off the test vial & draws 1ml of juice in the dropper & drops it in the syringe. He say's it saves alot of time & money + you don't have to switch needles for drawing & injecting

Would this be all right to do?

Last edited:
It is not sanitary bro tell him to stop that shit...he will get an infection soon.
A needle is 25 cents. don't be cheap.

That shit sounds unsanitary bro...let alone to inject that shit afterwards...

I would never take the rubber stopper off a vial unless it was absolutely..absolutely necessary and take the steps to sterilize it again

You should not take your friend's advice imo...plus like everyone above said...needles are cheap...

thats ridiculous if any of my friends did this i would smack them
what you said is so un-sterile im worried for the dude

Does he even bother prepping the inject site? You couldnt pay me to take a shot like that.

-Scagnetti

The stopper is not just there to keep the product from leaking out - it's also there to keep airborne pathogens out. Complete lack of common sense being justified in order to avoid being "inconvenienced" by losing the 7 seconds out of his life to draw with a pin. Trainwreck waiting to happen unless you talk some sense into him quick, fast and in a hurry.

Buy needles in bulk, say a box of 50/100, not expensive, why take the risk?

IML Gear Cream!
It is not sanitary bro tell him to stop that shit...he will get an infection soon.
A needle is 25 cents. don't be cheap.

That guy is retarted. Saves money until you get an oil abcess that you cant drain and have to go to the ER. You will be in the ER for a half day while they pump super expensive IV antibiotics in you. Then you will have to moniter a drain with a suction device for about a week.

Tell him best of luck with the $5,000 hospital bill. All that "money he was saving" will look like Trump change to his ER visit.

This is the most reckless thing i have seen in a while...

Back