• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good news....Bad news

GMC1

Registered
Reaction score
Alabama/or Insert some Middleastern Shithole Here
IML Gear Cream!
well the good news is Naps shipped my package. How I know this leads me to the bad news.....I got a seizure letter. So the goods are finally moving....Hopefully everyone will get theirs soon....
I'll be waiting...again

Make sure to open a ticket so we can get your reship out asap.

well the good news is Naps shipped my package. How I know this leads me to the bad news.....I got a seizure letter. So the goods are finally moving....Hopefully everyone will get theirs soon....
I'll be waiting...again

Sucks Bro, hope u get you reship soon.

I've seen more seizure letters than packs delivered. Unless its all the same guy posting on multiple forums.

Maybe everyone will calm down now!

See they've now added the new Canadian domestic line, 'Accordo RX'.

And headings for 'Gen Shi Labs' and 'HardCoreLabs' have also appeared on the site.

Standard Dickhead, you'd bitch about anything. You are never happy unless you are complaining about something.

Last edited:
Don't bother. People will always find something to bitch and complain about. You can't ever win.

Honestly, I worry about all you guys. Want you all to get your stuff, be healthy and grow big.

Yo Anabolic,
I absolutely believe that you want us all to get our packages. And I also think that that if there was something else you could do to expedite the situation you would have of done it.
I kind of see what SD is saying(i wouldn't of called it amateur hour though) with it being so close to 9/11.I can imagine that security is definatly tightened on anything coming into the U.S.temporarily because of these dirty nightshirt wearing muslim terrorist assholes.
But if stuff IS moving again,that's a good sign and there is still hope.
fitter420

The last thing that customs is going to do is check residential packages close to 9/11. They are just doing random seizures like always.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think its really cool that naps is already taking in new orders.... smh i thought the shop was closed till most of us received our goods at least that is what they said.

Damn that sucks, I hope mine doesnt get seized haha

Dammit see that's what I'm worrying about now. I know naps will send the orders but I'm still worried about customs. I know theyy'll resend it if it gets seized but then I'll have to wait like another 3 weeks :(

I'll be waiting...again

btw, when did you get it? today or yesterday? also, what color is the seizure letter? i wanna know what to look out for

btw, when did you get it? today or yesterday? also, what color is the seizure letter? i wanna know what to look out for

Received it Friday and it is official....with the government stamp

IML Gear Cream!
The last thing you should be giving anyone is advice SD. yes Bro, you bitch about everything, did my pack ship, why did you ship it around 9/11? Nothing is ever right with you. I'm really sick of you and your shit, there I said it. I don't like you, your attitude and the way you try to come across as your better then everyone here, including me. You are a 21 year old know it all, well you ain't shit. So again, sit down, shut up and wait. And when your pack comes, go the fuck away. Can you comprehend that?

Last edited:
And hey SD, you're always crying about name calling, like where you referred to me as and I quote "Anabolic, you piece of shit".

Rules don't apply to you? Your a bit hypocritical aren't you?

Dont worry about him anabolic. You should see the proposed cycle he posted up in the Anabolic section. He needs to take his punk ass back to MD or whatever forum he came from before.

Dont worry about him anabolic. You should see the proposed cycle he posted up in the Anabolic section. He needs to take his punk ass back to MD or whatever forum he came from before.

None of us will have to read his shit anymore, I'm gonna start deleting all his shit daily. Fuck that kid, he's the biggest douchebag on the boards.

None of us will have to read his shit anymore, I'm gonna start deleting all his shit daily. Fuck that kid, he's the biggest douchebag on the boards.

here in Bammer he would be Standard Ass:roflmao:

Standard Jackass, suck my dick. That's my last response to you and all your bullshit will be deleted moving forward.

I'll be waiting...again

Not to get into too much detail but was your order for gear or pct?

Back