• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My bloods like tar !

Retlaw

Stacey's Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got my results today from my Dr, Test level off the charts, red blood cells off the chart, besides that everythings cool, he told me give 1 to 2 units of blood asap, to get my blood thined, every 2 months, also hooked me up with a test scipt and syringes, told me 200mil a week max :roflmao:... awful nice of him. what else you guys do to keep red blood cells under control ?? :hmmm:

THANKS

Give blood and stay WELL hydrated.

Avoid iron supps

yeah and keep an eye on BP, when my rbc gets high my BP goes up a lot, so hawthorne berries have done me well along w advnaced cycle support.

Here's my dirty little secret; I donate to 3 separate blood banks to keep my RBCs in line. So yes, every 3 or so weeks I give a pint of all American O+ blood which is perfectly healthy. I've never had a blood borne illness and my lipid profile and liver enzymes are all good, so it's healthy blood I'm donating. I think of it as a win-win for everybody. The only trick is you do have to lie during the pre-screen survey when they ask if you've given blood within the past 8 weeks. I'd rather do this than get therapeutic phlebotomies because they just throw that blood away and nobody benefits.

just a wild question what would happen if you gave blood on cycle? would that mess up your whole cycle?

That's the only time you really need to worry about your RBC count so pretty sure everyone here that gives blood does it while on. If you mean are you going to lose some of your test with that blood then no lol

can someone explain why having a high red blood cell count is a bad thing? just realized i dont even know.

That's the only time you really need to worry about your RBC count so pretty sure everyone here that gives blood does it while on. If you mean are you going to lose some of your test with that blood then no lol

ya thats what i meant...shits exp hahah

thanks man

It can be bad for cardiovascular function and also cause clotting.

It makes your blood thick. THis makes it harder for your heart to pump the blood. When RBCs are high it can put you at risk for Heart attack and stroke. You will notice if your RBCs are really high you will get winded really easily which is strange because you would think you have more oxygen coming to the muscles but with the blood being thick you don't get the blood as quick as you need it. Anyone who stays on for long peroids is at risk for this and should not over look this.

It makes your blood thick. THis makes it harder for your heart to pump the blood. When RBCs are high it can put you at risk for Heart attack and stroke. You will notice if your RBCs are really high you will get winded really easily which is strange because you would think you have more oxygen coming to the muscles but with the blood being thick you don't get the blood as quick as you need it. Anyone who stays on for long peroids is at risk for this and should not over look this.

This !

just a wild question what would happen if you gave blood on cycle? would that mess up your whole cycle?
You lose a lb and may have reduced stamina for a day. I usually eat beef my very next meal to restore some lost RBC's.

Hematocrit is way more important. If that gets high you must give blood ASAP. When RCB's are high many times Hematocrit is high.

Does anyone ever worry about donating blood while on test for legal and medical purposes? For example, can you get in trouble if they test the blood and find AAS, and could it negatively affect the recipient?

aspirin would help thin your
blood

Does anyone ever worry about donating blood while on test for legal and medical purposes? For example, can you get in trouble if they test the blood and find AAS, and could it negatively affect the recipient?

would like to know this as well

From what I've heard the actual amount of AAS in your blood itself will be very small, and when it's diluted amongs someone's entire body it won't cause any problems. Most will be sitting at the injection site or bound up in your various tissues rather than floating around in your blood stream. I think the high rbc count might actually be a good thing for them. Also I doubt they would test the blood for AAS since it's expensive and there's no real reason to, they are much more worried about diseases etc.

From what I've heard the actual amount of AAS in your blood itself will be very small, and when it's diluted amongs someone's entire body it won't cause any problems. Most will be sitting at the injection site or bound up in your various tissues rather than floating around in your blood stream. I think the high rbc count might actually be a good thing for them. Also I doubt they would test the blood for AAS since it's expensive and there's no real reason to, they are much more worried about diseases etc.

But there's always that chance ;)

I'm more concerned with the recipient, so I'm gonna have to do my research on this one.

IML Gear Cream!

I have given blood twice while I have been on a cycle recently...not that it was my fucking choice. The company that supplies how hospital's blood sends a mobile blood bank to our hospital bi-weekly. The lab director hassled me into it, and when they checked my iron and red blood cell count, they got a huge boner and now I have to let them filter my blood every two weeks.

I asked the girl doing my paperwork what my privacy rights were, and she told me that it is serious violation of my hipaa patient rights for them to disclose any information about the blood that I donate. They are legally liable for the protection of information regarding the blood I donate unless they have affidavit from me or a subpoena from a judge.

So, the short answer is you don't have to worry. Also, some lucky bastard is getting free second hand gears.

As far as the recipient, any tiny amount that's in the blood should be the base compound. So it will be in and out too quick to cause any problems like shutdown or whatever. Besides as you know they use certain AAS to help people recover from wasting diseases etc. so if anything it should be a positive thing, though hardly enough to be noticeable.

I forget who said it but a member here posted that he talked to his doc about this issue, and the doc basically said anyone recieving it is basically getting "super blood" with the high rbc count. Doubt it makes a huge difference but it's certainly not a negative thing

Back