• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about HGH (Kigtropin) Vets only

fit4life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have seen serum tests on November 2012 Kigtropin and this GH didnt score very high. Both test were from LabCorp. One serum level was 2.8 and second scored 12.2. Not very impressive.

I have searched for any info on more current batches with no luck. Could anyone please chime in if you have used the batch number i have shown in pic or have info on more current lab results and what kind of reputation does Kigtropin have?

I am a big fan of Riptropins but have a whole shoe box of these Kigs donated to me, should i put them in the get rid of pile or give them a shot. I realize i should have my own labs drawn on this particular batch but until i can looking for some feedback.

Very professionally boxed and labeled and from a reputable private source. Thanks bros in advance. i appreciatte it.

Attachments

• random 017.jpg
    random 017.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 20
  • random 018.jpg
    random 018.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 20
my understanding is that legit kigs are no more..but that is only thru second hand info and not actually known as a fact..

its ugl.like lottery..you got what you pay..for 150-200$ you pay its it..maybe inside 20iu but NEVER 100iu!

When did you pin it, and how long after did you run the blood test? Was it an IM injection or Sub Q?

I'm curious as to what my somatropins are going to test at. There genshi so I have no doubt it'll be legit I'm just curious about the numbers. Can't wait to start running them :) oh and to clear things up op hasn't had them tested yet lol he was talking about previous tests on them

I got a couple kits of these... I don't remember the lot number but the stamp appeared the same. I have a few strong hgh tells( wrist pain and I get water retention around my ankles) I received no tells.
On the pro side I sold the other two kits, with a disclaimer, and got all my money back... Hgh from china is risky business

bunk

These KIGTROPINS are bunk! Here is a quick update for you guys, i tested the Kigtropins using LabCorp followed the protocol for testing hgh and the results came back @ 0.2 ng/ml. Completely bunk. I will post in the lab results section.:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

These KIGTROPINS are bunk! Here is a quick update for you guys, i tested the Kigtropins using LabCorp followed the protocol for testing hgh and the results came back @ 0.2 ng/ml. Completely bunk. I will post in the lab results section.:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:

you got what you pay ;)

Back