• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Burger King sold Pot burgers to PoPo's

This could be a great new marketing gimmick.

i'll take two, and a couple of regular burgers for afterwards :D

Have you read my pot brownie story? :)

is that the time when your room mate/roommate (fuck now i'm all paranoid about misspelling words cause of that other thread, fuckers) baked an ounce of pot into a couple of brownies and got all fucked up? i think i remember some of it. find me a link, i love reading drug experience stories.

is that the time when your room mate/roommate (fuck now i'm all paranoid about misspelling words cause of that other thread, fuckers) baked an ounce of pot into a couple of brownies and got all fucked up? i think i remember some of it. find me a link, i love reading drug experience stories.
Close, it was ten ounces of hydroponic indica.

Close, it was ten ounces of hydroponic indica.

jesus christmas!

thats a ridiculous amount of pot. how long did it take her to get back to normal?

10oz of hydro is worth a small fortune.

IML Gear Cream!
Found it.

"I had a roommate (Paisley) who wanted to make pot brownies. So I explained to her how to make them and told her she could use some of my stash (I had 10oz of chronic, hydroponic Indica).

I went shopping with my sister and her husband for a few hours. When I got back, Paisley presented us with her pot brownies. We all started to eat them and, after a bit, we noticed that we were all picking pot out of our teeth. I looked at Paisley and said, "Didn't you stem and seed the pot?", to which said answered "Yes." I asked her if she had chopped the pot up into very fine pieces, to which she also answered, "Yes." Did you add it to the butter first, I asked. Yet again she answered, "Yes."

I figured that there might be something wrong with my bag (it looked fine when I'd bought it). So, I asked her where the rest of the pot was (it wasn't in the cupboard). She just looked at me and said, "The rest of the pot?"

My mind had to work that over for a few moments until I came to the conclusion that the airhead had just put 10oz of chronic into a single batch of brownies.

The last coherent thought I had that day was standing at the checkout lane at the Vons over by San Fernando Road with Paisley, my sister, her husband with a grocery cart full of snack foods."

jesus christmas!

thats a ridiculous amount of pot. how long did it take her to get back to normal?

10oz of hydro is worth a small fortune.

Her? It was four of us.

I had a good source that gave me a great price. He grew it in his garage (double-walled). Yeah, I was pissed at first, but I got over it pretty quickly.

thats awesome. sounds like a blast.

i want to try and eat pot one day, but i'm always to lazy to bake/cook anything.

i want to try and eat pot one day, but i'm always to lazy to bake/cook anything.

That's what women are for.

I'm going to hell for that. :)

The last thing that I can remember that night, was being at Vons with a grocery cart full (and I mean "full") of junk food. The cashier took one look at us, sighed, and started to ring up the food.

just simmer up some butter, add the weed and let it simmer for a few minutes....then mix the butter into whatever you want to eat...I do it all the time...I do it all the time...I do it all the time...I do it all the time...I do it all the time...can you tell?

does the butter/pot mixture smell the house up like pot? is the amount you need to eat about the same as the amount you need to smoke? i rarely smoke anymore and on the rare occasion i do i just buy a bag with my bro and smoke some of it.

Her? It was four of us.

I had a good source that gave me a great price. He grew it in his garage (double-walled). Yeah, I was pissed at first, but I got over it pretty quickly.

So you smoked pot, but now your against drugs? I don't get it.

On that note, I got stoned as fuck tonight. I went to a shitty karaoke bar where these bitches were fucking with me for drinking water. Then my high ass friend sang a song, and afterwards I begged him to leave.

just simmer up some butter, add the weed and let it simmer for a few minutes....then mix the butter into whatever you want to eat...I do it all the time...I do it all the time...I do it all the time...I do it all the time...I do it all the time...can you tell?

Actually the best way is to put the weed in a stocking, boil it in water for ages, then take out the stocking. Add butter to the mix then take it off the heat and allow to cool. Put it in the fridge so the butter goes back to a solid then take out and use it in whatever.

:thumb:

Found it.

"I had a roommate (Paisley) who wanted to make pot brownies. So I explained to her how to make them and told her she could use some of my stash (I had 10oz of chronic, hydroponic Indica).

I went shopping with my sister and her husband for a few hours. When I got back, Paisley presented us with her pot brownies. We all started to eat them and, after a bit, we noticed that we were all picking pot out of our teeth. I looked at Paisley and said, "Didn't you stem and seed the pot?", to which said answered "Yes." I asked her if she had chopped the pot up into very fine pieces, to which she also answered, "Yes." Did you add it to the butter first, I asked. Yet again she answered, "Yes."

I figured that there might be something wrong with my bag (it looked fine when I'd bought it). So, I asked her where the rest of the pot was (it wasn't in the cupboard). She just looked at me and said, "The rest of the pot?"

My mind had to work that over for a few moments until I came to the conclusion that the airhead had just put 10oz of chronic into a single batch of brownies.

The last coherent thought I had that day was standing at the checkout lane at the Vons over by San Fernando Road with Paisley, my sister, her husband with a grocery cart full of snack foods."

I'm shocked that it even mixed. We made a batch one time with a quarter pound (4 oz.) of finely ground weed, and after we started mixing it, we realized we needed 2 more brownie mixes just to make it a "mix." When they were done there was no doubt they were pot brownies, they were bright green.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm shocked that it even mixed. We made a batch one time with a quarter pound (4 oz.) of finely ground weed, and after we started mixing it, we realized we needed 2 more brownie mixes just to make it a "mix." When they were done there was no doubt they were pot brownies, they were bright green.

It didn't really mix that well. That's why we were picking it out of our teeth.

does the butter/pot mixture smell the house up like pot? is the amount you need to eat about the same as the amount you need to smoke? i rarely smoke anymore and on the rare occasion i do i just buy a bag with my bro and smoke some of it.
I eat as much as I would smoke, you actually get more THC from eating it than you do from smoking....eat too much and you'll be zonked out....

Back