• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

theCaptn' vs Anything Goes

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
. . ya'll think you can keep madmann in the red? . . never :paddle:

. . . .take your 15mg of dbol and other assorted retroviral meds and fuck-off!

i thought madmann was a camel jockey not an australian wetback.

Oh noooo. Capt'n rep power is too strong...

Brothers and sisters of IM, we must band together to take down a foe known only by madmann. it is a vile, heinous, pathetic excuse for a living being (I'm not sure if it is human, animal, plant based, or a weird hybrid of the three). We must also work to free the capt'n from it's evil clutches because surely capt'n wouldn't willingly work for something as disgusting as madmann. What kind of dirt does it have on you, capt'n?

:coffee:

i neg the cunt cause i can…….

I've been killing madmann with kindness......and semen, lots of semen. I mean like overflowing the toilet at wal-mart semen. A colossal load that could be used to coat the shower floor at the YMCA.

. . ya'll think you can keep madmann in the red? . . never :paddle:

. . . .take your 15mg of dbol and other assorted retroviral meds and fuck-off!

Does this mean SWF = Madmann? :nerd:

:thinking:

madmann and thecaptn' are shrimpers on the same shrimp boat...

IML Gear Cream!
Does this mean SWF = Madmann? :nerd:

I thought madman was you nigga, especially when you said ASAP. However, he doesnt seem ESL so i ruled you out. I still think its either Little wing arguing with her crazy ass self or its CD. But madman is kinda pussy. Hes obviously a reg here too scared to insult these fags with his regular Sn. i bet its Mr. Nice guy Curt. Ill neg that cue ball headed sob just in case it is him!

that fucking cunt isn't worth my neg...

I thought madman was you nigga, especially when you said ASAP. However, he doesnt seem ESL so i ruled you out. I still think its either Little wing arguing with her crazy ass self or its CD. But madman is kinda pussy. Hes obviously a reg here too scared to insult these fags with his regular Sn. i bet its Mr. Nice guy Curt. Ill neg that cue ball headed sob just in case it is him!

My knigg :coffee:

if that's you in your avatar, you're looking good, keep up the hard work..

he does look good doesn???t he, you wanna cuddle the man dont you?

IML Gear Cream!
The Captn' has a soft spot for flaming homo little kids that like anal exams.

The Captn' has a soft spot for flaming homo little kids that like anal exams.

The capt'n has a hard on for anything with a cock... Especially for cocks smaller than his.

grrr

how small... i think i fit in the catergory :dont:

:roflmao:

Easy to find out, just send the capt'n some junk pics. If he likes, you'll have some interesting weeks ahead. Until he finds a new boy toy.

you fags are in love with madmann . .suck his cock you do . . . it's so plain to see :coffee:

and tulip keeps Pming me, asking me if i like fat girls from NC. Weird...because yeah, i do

Who doesn't dig fat chicks down on their luck? All they wanna do is blow ya and spread the cheeks

:daydream:

Back