• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Liquid accutane from Research Shop questions

Samw100

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Read some good reviews

1. How effective it was it at reducing oil for you and how long did it take before you noticed changes? What was your dosage?

2. Also, I read that everyone says it's the worst thing they've ever tasted, so am I able to pour it in soda? Will that reduce the effectiveness in any way?

With bad tasting liquid chems I plug my nose and have like something that only chase it

Read some good reviews

1. How effective it was it at reducing oil for you and how long did it take before you noticed changes? What was your dosage?

2. Also, I read that everyone says it's the worst thing they've ever tasted, so am I able to pour it in soda? Will that reduce the effectiveness in any way?

It's effective for me at both 10mg and 20mg/day. I've used lots of legit scrip Accutane so that's my comparison base. RS is definitely working as expected even while on a bunch of AAS.

Yep, tastes like ass. It seems to be some foul oily substance mixed with everclear. You can try mixing it with something first but the oil sticks to the glass and even after multiple dilutions with more chaser it'll still leave behind some of the meds on the side of the glass. Best thing to do is just grin and bear it -- tilt your head back and shoot the stuff to the back of your throat if your aim is true, then chase it with something strong like lemonade or pineapple juice. Lots of it.

It's effective for me at both 10mg and 20mg/day. I've used lots of legit scrip Accutane so that's my comparison base. RS is definitely working as expected even while on a bunch of AAS.

Yep, tastes like ass. It seems to be some foul oily substance mixed with everclear. You can try mixing it with something first but the oil sticks to the glass and even after multiple dilutions with more chaser it'll still leave behind some of the meds on the side of the glass. Best thing to do is just grin and bear it -- tilt your head back and shoot the stuff to the back of your throat if your aim is true, then chase it with something strong like lemonade or pineapple juice. Lots of it.

Thanks for the input. I even struggle with getting down liquid cold medicine lol.

I read someone that takes it uses a syringe and takes out the oil of his fish oil capsules and then injects the accutane into the capsule...it's that bad someone would go through all that trouble, huh lol.

IML Gear Cream!
It cant be any worse then liquid clomid that stuff is nasty. Just fill up the syringe with it and try not to hit your tongue. Does this stuff dry your skin out allot or will running 10-20 mg keep you not so dry?

God I hate liquid clomid!!
It's gotta be the worst tasting Chem I have used..

yeah i took it to increase my load size lol during cycle. The girl got a lil upset that I was practically shooting blanks. So I went to 50mg of clomid a day and now the shits a fire hose. Seriously making peter north looking like a 12 year old.

yeah i took it to increase my load size lol during cycle. The girl got a lil upset that I was practically shooting blanks. So I went to 50mg of clomid a day and now the shits a fire hose. Seriously making peter north looking like a 12 year old.

Clomid you say :thinking:

Back