• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD!! now where are atheltes help with Gearing

Mindgame516

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
OK so let's get this straight I'm not a bodybuilder I'm a boxer at 182 I used to bodybuild and have done a couple of test,treen,tbol cycle!es. I got prop, tbol, letrozole, clen,t3 what dose of test do you think I can get away with without putting on weight actually trying dropping 4lb and be beneficial I read about 60mg EOD... Does anyone have expiernce at that dos??? Or do you think I can do 100eod n still drop weight?? im fighting in 3 weeks and cant gain anyweigh i actually need to loose 3lb

Bulking or cutting is determined by diet more than gear. I'd go 150mg EOD and run a calorie deficit of 7-800 a day.

Be sure to run an AI to prevent water weight gain.

Warrior

thanks for the response, my one possible problem is since im fighting and sparring 3 times a week is that low of a calorie deficit going to decrease my performance. wondering if an people had similar goals and also performing at high energy level

I would say from personal experience to keep in mind that even tho u r lowering your calories u will get a new sense of energy and aggression from the gear so in the end u will probably be able to push urself harder even tho u will be losing weight, but take this info for what its worth.

OK thanks, i came down from 198 eating around 1200-2500 zig zaged. But once i get below 180 i usually feel more worn out, then i start carbloading in the mourning of training days.... My body just was getting worn down and not recovering from workouts..I just really wanted to have confirmation that it was as good decision, I'm going to keep my diet around 1500-2000 the first couple days to see how I perform n watch my weight. I typically been eating aroun?...?..?..... I have a big fight in 3 weeks so I will be Getty up at 5am for a 3.4m, 35 min, run. Since fight is so close I'm cutting out heavy lifting. Not including jogging 2x heavy hiit cardio& full B body workouts, and 3xwk anaerobic endurance excercises

3lbs should be easy to drop with a diuretic before the fight if you don't actually want to cut weight.

Warrior

you do not want to use a diuretic for a fight, they are testing for them now and if he does not hydrate back properly he can have more issues after rehydrating and have major cramping due to losing excessive potassium unless he gets a dyazide, but again they test.

You could run a gram and not put on a pound. I agree with others that diet is the key to gaining or losing weight. Steroids just make your body react differently to the macros your are in-taking.

I wouldn't think that four pounds for a fighter wouldnt be much of an issue. Everyone I know that trains to fight has been dieting for years and if you were a body builder you should already know what kind of macros you need to gain and lose weight. no one can tell you what your diet needs to be in a single post. It could take weeks/months of monitoring to truly get that figured out.

Start a food journal is my best advice.

I wrestled for a long time and my brother has boxed from age 7 to when he retired at 33 and never once did any of us need a diuretic or aas to loose weight while retaining muscle and energy. It's all in your diet. You can cut 4lbs in a matter of hours if you wanted or you can stretch it out over weeks. Why you have clen, t3, prop and tbol is beyond me. Tbol is a mass builder which is why you've gained weight instead of lost it. You need to stop what you're doing because it's blatantly obvious that you have no idea what you're doing. Your boxing coach should know exactly what you need to do and so should you. If you both don't know, then I suggest finding a new training camp and doing some research on how to cut weight safely and effectively for fights. It's basic shit honestly.

IML Gear Cream!
I wrestled for a long time and my brother has boxed from age 7 to when he retired at 33 and never once did any of us need a diuretic or aas to loose weight while retaining muscle and energy. It's all in your diet. You can cut 4lbs in a matter of hours if you wanted or you can stretch it out over weeks. Why you have clen, t3, prop and tbol is beyond me. Tbol is a mass builder which is why you've gained weight instead of lost it. You need to stop what you're doing because it's blatantly obvious that you have no idea what you're doing. Your boxing coach should know exactly what you need to do and so should you. If you both don't know, then I suggest finding a new training camp and doing some research on how to cut weight safely and effectively for fights. It's basic shit honestly.

Agree with Sherk...Is this your fist fight? Come on man.....

yea golden gloves. their is one thing that maybe weigh came on i been sick with the flu the past 7 days and couldent even think about the gym after work but i def was being dumb by eating like it was a training day. i know how to cut i just never really had to really try hard because it sheds quickly so hopefully once i get in the gym tommorow and back on my cardio im going to drop the test to 60-eod and drop the Tbol

Back