• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ex-CIA chief: Obama risks national security

changing policy is one thing. the US does want a change in policy and that is why obama was elected. it seems like releasing these memos really does no good and only potential harm.

He's a little too open....he tends to open his mouth a it too much.

The Bush administrations only claim to fame was keeping America safe after 9/11. So, by using this criteria Obama is batting 1.000.

They're still trying to use fear tactics. I think the majority of people have now caught on to this.

Presidential Comparison

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Tony Blair a set of inexpensive and useless (to Tony Blair's UK video formatting)
DVDs, when Tony Blair had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive?

Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 10 weeks -- so you'll have three years and nine-and-a-half months to come up with an answer.

this was emailed to me today

i think mino might be able to answer you

i think mino might be able to answer you

Let's do this together. Thanks for placing the spotlight on me.

I never said Obama was perfect, far from it.

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

Fuck that CEO, where was the Constitution when they laid off all of those workers because of poor management.

I thin

History will look at Bush as the worst vice- President ever.

If I post the positive about Obama it doesn't mean I am rooting for him Bio....if I posted little positive about Bush it doesn't mean I am against him.

Fact is there is little positive to post about Bush.

IML Gear Cream!
If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have approved?

We're lucky it wasn't bootleg DVD's, he is a brother you know.:D

I will say this....it takes a Man to admit when his enemy does something right.

A coward cries in a corner and denies his foe does any good.

When the Red Sox beat the Yankees at the Stadium it was like a knife in my heart.....I congradulated them for being the better team....doesn't make me like them more but you have to accept when someone does something good....

The guy orders the hit on the Pirates and people either downplay it or don't care...just an example.

To many boys here....too many crybabies.

You are boys.

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?

Look at how many at the GOP are facing charges of corruption...

Maybe Hayden is upset he lost his job?

White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel dismissed Hayden's assertion that releasing the memos had undermined U.S. intelligence efforts by giving al Qaeda critical new information.

"One of the reasons the president was willing to let this information out was that already the information was out," he said on ABC's "This Week."
The memos said, among other things, that interrogation tactics such as waterboarding, sleep deprivation and slapping did not violate laws against torture absent the intent to cause severe pain.

All of this information came out during Bushes watch, am I missing something here?

Fuck that CEO, where was the Constitution when they laid off all of those workers because of poor management.

The constitution nor the bill of rights ensures the right to proper management of a company. when you figure out a good way to fix that you may have reached nirvana

IML Gear Cream!
The medication is screwing my mind up.....but is this what you want?

this is exactly what I wanted. I like issues where both sides are shown.

The constitution nor the bill of rights ensures the right to proper management of a company. when you figure out a good way to fix that you may have reached nirvana

That's my point.

This is not about the bill of rights.....it's about a man doing what the board failed to do....fire the one person responsible for the failure of GM.

Last edited:
I will say this....it takes a Man to admit when his enemy does something right.

A coward cries in a corner and denies his foe does any good.

When the Red Sox beat the Yankees at the Stadium it was like a knife in my heart.....I congradulated them for being the better team....doesn't make me like them more but you have to accept when someone does something good....

The guy orders the hit on the Pirates and people either downplay it or don't care...just an example.

To many boys here....too many crybabies.

You are boys.

Not only are you a gentle(person), you are a philosipher as well!

That bit about the bootleg dvd's was just too funny. I just sit back and take my ease and laugh my ass off! :D

That's my point.

This is not about the bill of rights.....it's about a man doing what the board failed to do....fire the one person responsible for the failure of GM.

your endorsing a very dangerous precedent here.

one man is not responsible for the failure of GM.

your endorsing a very dangerous precedent here.

one man is not responsible for the failure of GM.

No, you are right.

But who is the face of the company? Who is the head honcho?
The same way he gets bonuses for doing a good job I think he should also take the blame.

He's been there for a long time.

No, you are right.

But who is the face of the company? Who is the head honcho?
The same way he gets bonuses for doing a good job I think he should also take the blame.

He's been there for a long time.

You have to include the board as well as the executives...both are responsible IMHO.

You have to include the board as well as the executives...both are responsible IMHO.

No doubt, but that's why the board elects a CEO, not just to be the central voice but to take the fall...more like a PR man/ Super manager.

:confused: :zzz::eek: :yawn:

No doubt, but that's why the board elects a CEO, not just to be the central voice but to take the fall...more like a PR man/ Super manager.

that decision should not be coming from obama IMO. it should be coming from the stock holders

Back