• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lets be honest:How bad off will my test levels be when I quit aas?

maxbrokeneck

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have no plans to stop soon, but I was thinking about when I get to the point in my life when I won't want to use steroids anymore. Say you cycled a couple times a year w/ proper pct and all that. What will my natural test levels look like after 20 years of steroid use?

Thats like asking where you'll be in 20 years. Who the fuck knows? There can't even be an educated guess. Worse than you would be if you didn't cycle, thats it.

Hard to say but you will probably need TRT to live a normal life without dealing with the symptoms of low testosterone. That means Injections weekly for the rest of your life or except the consequences.

as long as you had propper pct and recovered well, you should be normal

Doubt that ^. Not after 20 years. Probably going to have low levels likely very low.

I would also Agree TRT after 20 years.
After 20 years you would be in your 40's-50's.
Quick question
What would be the longest someone could run a cycle and expect a decent recovery ?

I guess that would be hard to know for sure but I don't think I would go more than 16-20 weeks to on the safe side. Even this is long IMO but I know many who do it.

I guess that would be hard to know for sure but I don't think I would go more than 16-20 weeks to on the safe side. Even this is long IMO but I know many who do it.

^^This, I've seen 'em go 20 weeks then bridge for another 6 weeks.

I'll be 50 this year. I cycled for 3 years from 27-30, took about 2.2 years off, then cycled from 32-38. Then I stopped cold for about 9 years. In that 9 years it took about 1.5 years to feel completely normal. I didn't ever have my test levels checked but some signes told me that my systems were all firing.

1. I could have sex 3-4 times a day on occasion in my 40s
2. I could train 2x a day for months at a time in my40s
3. my squat increased past my AAS enhanced numbers

This lasted into my mid late 40s when I started to have a lot of joint pain and gain bodyfat more easily. I became carbohydrate sensitive. Sex drive was fine. So I cycles twice and then went off for 6 months and got tested. My total test was 260. So I went on TRT.

So essentially I think I recovered fine but it took over a year. Then in my mid-late 40s I went hypogonadal. A lot of men go hypogonadal in their late 40s without prior AAS use. So I really can't say if it effected me or not. I know I was fine for a goof 6+ years without anything. I'm on TRT now and it's not bad. In fact, I'm sure I out perform 98% of men over 45.

I'll be 50 this year. I cycled for 3 years from 27-30, took about 2.2 years off, then cycled from 32-38. Then I stopped cold for about 9 years. In that 9 years it took about 1.5 years to feel completely normal. I didn't ever have my test levels checked but some signes told me that my systems were all firing.

This lasted into my mid late 40s when I started to have a lot of joint pain and gain bodyfat more easily. I became carbohydrate sensitive. Sex drive was fine. So I cycles twice and then went off for 6 months and got tested. My total test was 260. So I went on TRT.

So essentially I think I recovered fine but it took over a year. Then in my mid-late 40s I went hypogonadal. A lot of men go hypogonadal in their late 40s without prior AAS use. So I really can't say if it effected me or not. I know I was fine for a goof 6+ years without anything. I'm on TRT now and it's not bad. In fact, I'm sure I out perform 98% of men over 45.

This. Besides if you're really paying attention to test levels past your 40's your going to notice that for the VAST majority, they are low enough to suggest supplementation/replacement usage of gels/creams/injects.

IML Gear Cream!

This was informative, thanks. This is the kind of info that we need more of.

Spot on.

I've had similar results. I juiced plenty from age 21-28...no PCT's between cycles; I didn't know any better. I switched focus from BB to MMA and came totally off steroids. I didn't even feel a blip in change. I have two kids since then so my swimmers were fine, and a happy, fulfilled wife.

Now we get to today. I was off juice for 12 years but got back into it when I started BB again two years ago, at age 40. I didn't recover so well so now I'm on TRT. I'm unsure how much it contirbuted to the low test levels but I quit MMA because I lost the energy & desire to fight and was feeling "old". I think that my levels were beginning to dip but getting back on the juice was the coup de grace to shutting me down, at my age. So I think age is a huge factor to recovery.

Great post bud!!!! Nothing speaks like experience. PCT and Priming has developed alot in that time also.

And if the doctor prescribes you Test that's top notch and covered by insurance thats a dream come true !:winkfinger:

Not everyone reacts the same way to AAS. Some will be fine others will not. Some may never be able to produce test at a normal level after a years of cycling. Look at Jose Canseco. My father is in his late 50's and I am about half his age and he has a higher test level than I do. He has never cycled and I have. I used proper PCT but it didn't make a difference. I accept the fact that I will end up on TRT eventually because I chose to use AAS. Sooner or later it will happen. Everyone is different so it is hard to tell when you will need to go on TRT or experience low test. Glycomann thanks for sharing your experiences in regards to this subject. That was very informative and shows that some people make it longer than others but even you said it took at least 1.5 years to get to feeling normal. You may have been on the low side all along and not really noticed. Only way to know if you need HRT is blood work. If you are going to cycle for 20 years you will end up on PCT or deal with low test this is about guaranteed IMO. If you start at 23 you will be 43 by then and even men who never cycled usually start to have lowered levels by then. Some guys that never cycle may not experience low test until they are in their later 50's or 60's. Everyone is different is my point.

Not everyone reacts the same way to AAS. Some will be fine others will not. Some may never be able to produce test at a normal level after a years of cycling. Look at Jose Canseco. My father is in his late 50's and I am about half his age and he has a higher test level than I do. He has never cycled and I have. I used proper PCT but it didn't make a difference. I accept the fact that I will end up on TRT eventually because I chose to use AAS. Sooner or later it will happen. Everyone is different so it is hard to tell when you will need to go on TRT or experience low test. Glycomann thanks for sharing your experiences in regards to this subject. That was very informative and shows that some people make it longer than others but even you said it took at least 1.5 years to get to feeling normal. You may have been on the low side all along and not really noticed. Only way to know if you need HRT is blood work. If you are going to cycle for 20 years you will end up on PCT or deal with low test this is about guaranteed IMO. If you start at 23 you will be 43 by then and even men who never cycled usually start to have lowered levels by then. Some guys that never cycle may not experience low test until they are in their later 50's or 60's. Everyone is different is my point.
Question I run test C 400mg a wekk and have for about 4 months. I also take a AI. The way my doctor talks this never stops. Can you continue to run like that and not cycle off?

I was asking for myself as i done a 25 week cycle.
Got free Gear from WP so extended the cycle.

I have took ever precaution to make a safe recovery.
Was just curious about other who Blast and Cruise for a few year then come off.
As some of you guys have been on a forum for years maybe you would know of a few who have.

I would be curious to know this as well blaze. I know I will be blasting and cruising eventually and would like to see how people react to it. Vannesb You are pretty much on a high dose TRT. You would probably be safer at a slightly lower dose but yes many people do this for the rest of their lives when on TRT. Talk to your doctor about it.

I have no plans to stop soon, but I was thinking about when I get to the point in my life when I won't want to use steroids anymore. Say you cycled a couple times a year w/ proper pct and all that. What will my natural test levels look like after 20 years of steroid use?

start using HCG before you stop the Test and then do a normal PCT cycle after you stop as well, that about the best you can do, however after 20 years your testes may not come back fully and produce normally again.

I'd like to believe in 20 years some research chemicals or other medical breakthroughs probably will have that figured out by then.:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!

I think a bit over a year is how long it's going to take most guys to recover from the kinds of cycles we did in the 80s and 90s. Deca was the base. I don't think the majority of guys would be hypo after a few years of cycling reasonably. I think that the human body can snap back. Most guys I know from juicing back in the 80s and 90s are married now with a house full of kids. A lot of them are still in shape. I think this TRT bull shit that everyone will be hypo is just that, bull shit. The fact is nobody wants to get off and shrink up. Most don't even cycle anymore. Most start blasting and cruising strait away. Back then most of us didn't do 4 gram a week cycles either. WE did a couple decas a week and a few D-bols a day. Or we might do a shot of test a week with a few winstrol a day. Or maybe 2 pre-loaded sustanons a week with maybe some 50 mg/ml equipoise. A good friend of mine that actually was a heavy user by 90s standards now has a couple kids and runs a successful business.

Then again here I am on TRT but at near 50 probably 30% of men would or could be anyway. I'll tell you another thing. I still go off for 3 months at a time just to take a break or to get my RBCs back into normal range and I go from taking my 2 mile run huffing and puffing on say 300 mg/w of test with a little deca to being able to run that 2 miles barely breaking a sweat. Sure I drop on my working bench press weight from 315 to 275 but who really gives a fuck? Sure I like the test but you would be suprised how well you can perform with it in the low range. You don't really even need to have a high testosterone to be healthy as long as you have a clean diet and exercise regularly. People put all their belief in the idea that a huge androgen level is required to be strong and athletic. You would be absolutely shocked to see the testosterone levels of semi-endurance athletes like soccer players or middle distance runners. Most of them run in the lower normal range.

Back