• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question about creatine.

Hitman0809

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok, this is absolutely the most stupid thing i will probably ever ask anyone on this forum. A friend and I got into a conversation about different ways to take creatine and he said "i wonder if you can smoke it effectively." And i thought. . . . . humm idk. So does anyone know if creatine is smokable??? even if it is i dont think i will ever try it lol

Ok, this is absolutely the most stupid thing i will probably ever ask anyone on this forum. A friend and I got into a conversation about different ways to take creatine and he said "i wonder if you can smoke it effectively." And i thought. . . . . humm idk. So does anyone know if creatine is smokable??? even if it is i dont think i will ever try it lol

Why burn it and watch most of the creatine goodness go up in smoke. Snort it!

Why burn it and watch most of the creatine goodness go up in smoke. Snort it!

well i would never smoke it anyway, i just wanted to know if it could be done. but snorting humm that sounds interesting:wacko: lol jkjkjkjk

well i would never smoke it anyway, i just wanted to know if it could be done. but snorting humm that sounds interesting:wacko: lol jkjkjkjk

Just so you know, will brink posts here. He is one the most respected names in the Da-biz when it comes to such things.
Just a saw a post by him on creatine just a few minutes ago. Go find it.

The snorting thing was a joke..Don't do that:thumb:

Just so you know, will brink posts here. He is one the most respected names in the Da-biz when it comes to such things.
Just a saw a post by him on creatine just a few minutes ago. Go find it.

The snorting thing was a joke..Don't do that:thumb:

yea i kno it was a joke lol. I do not now who Will Brink is but i am in the process of looking him up to find out.

im sure u can smoke it.. just like crack i guess... u should try it out and post ur results!!

IML Gear Cream!
I'm about to start a thread petitioning for the automatic deletion of these kinds of threads. Smoking creatine? Come on...

It would be much more accurate to drink a measured amount than smoke it.

Back