• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ex-Canandian Minister of Defense Alien Disclosure

LAM

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

That's sad. This mental illness has become a growing problem. I'm sure many people are going to watch this and totally buy into with no need for evidence.

That's sad. This mental illness has become a growing problem. I'm sure many people are going to watch this and totally buy into with no need for evidence.

why is it a mental illness? it's a topic of discussion all over the world except in US media outlets...

maybe it's the people that have never left the US, or lived outside of it that have been brainwashed by decades even a lifetime of psyops and state sponsored propaganda that have the mental illness?

Last edited:
why is it a mental illness? it's a topic of discussion all over the world except in US media outlets...

maybe it's the people that have never left the US, or lived outside of it that have been brainwashed by decades even a lifetime of psyops and state sponsored propaganda that have the mental illness?

The great thing about the scientific method as a way to gather information is that none of that shit matters. What we have is a guy rambling about aliens. :coffee:

The great thing about the scientific method as a way to gather information is that none of that shit matters. What we have is a guy rambling about aliens. :coffee:

and of what use is the scientific method to the ideologue that attacks those who chose to stand up and speak out against the lies and disinformation. it is a clear demonstration of ones psychological defense mechanism, designed to "shut up" anyone that questions their own conditioned view of "reality".

you claim to be a free-thinker but your own beliefs show that you've bought into just about every neo-liberal piece of propaganda spoons feed to you from birth. state sponsored propaganda that has been rejected by almost the entire world because there are only 2 country's that have bought into the lie of consumerism in the entire world, the US and the UK.

now I wonder why that is?

and of what use is the scientific method to the ideologue that attacks those who chose to stand up and speak out against the lies and disinformation. it is a clear demonstration of ones psychological defense mechanism, designed to "shut up" anyone that questions their own conditioned view of "reality".

you claim to be a free-thinker but your own beliefs show that you've bought into just about every neo-liberal piece of propaganda spoons feed to you from birth. state sponsored propaganda that has been rejected by almost the entire world because there are only 2 country's that have bought into the lie of consumerism in the entire world, the US and the UK.

now I wonder why that is?

Good point, now I believe aliens live on earth and work for the government.

Wow, a guy talking about unidentified flying objects that could easily be military. The simplest answer is usually the correct one.
Skepticism is scarce these days...

Wow, a guy talking about unidentified flying objects that could easily be military. The simplest answer is usually the correct one.
Skepticism is scarce these days...

your talking about Occams Razor. and the masses have been programmed their entire life to believe that we are the most superior beings around and all those that think otherwise are out to lunch, etc.

he's also not talking about UFO's he talking specifically about ET's working in collusion with world governments. why would a person whom already has fame and fortune go on the record stating such?

I must be crazy, cause we can't be alone in this multi universe. All throughout our history people have seen things, built megaliths and drew petroglyphs of things they've seen on just about every continent of this world. And those things couldn't have been military, cause they were thousands of years ago.

If we here on this planet are sending astronauts and machines to other worlds, why can't a more advanced civilization do the same thing?

This gov is so corrupt and so evil doing for a christian country, one can only surmize that these guys know something we the masses aren't privy to.

Back